The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Basil is banned for neglecting his dog.

Lisky

Mao is banned, for i have lured him here... dukie... breakfast is served

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basilisk is banned because where I'm from, dog meat is an acceptable dish.

Lisky

Mao is banned for he has a dog attached to his throat and is still managing to communicate... one would think that after the 2 inch long fangs pierced the jugular he'd be down for the count...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basil is banned because I just checked:  There's no dog on my throat.

Lisky

Mao is banned, because if he doesn't have a dog on his throat, which cabbit did duke just take out?

Angel

Basilisk is banned. I want a pet cabbit and he may have killed one of what might be two chances I'll ever have to get one....
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned for trying to make 'pets' of either Boko or myself.  You're also banned for not saving Duke from the potential wrath of a very angry creature who has a the ability to do horrid things using magic.

Lisky

Mao is not banned, and in an offering of peace, i have made multiple avocado, turkey, bacon and cheese sandwiches...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for perverting the very purpose of this thread! Shame on you.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for his sandwich had cyanide in avocado...  :mwaha

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because there is no assurance he would eat your food.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lisky

Corgatha is banned for he misunderstood me... Mao's sandwich is fine... it's yours that has been poisoned... and it also seems that the VX gas has been released into your room... just for good measure...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because animated suits of armor do not eat or breathe......

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned and put in a room of pure oxygen.

>:3

Ren Gaulen

Cogi is banned for ruining an antique suit of armour. :<

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren Gaulen is banned because I've been covered in rust for a while. I'm used to it now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is banned by a Rust Monster. Yay!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

llearch is banned by a UPS truck...

Angel

Basilisk is banned by an invisible stick. Go get it boy! Go get it!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_Angel is banned because that stick hit me in the head. oww! ( got to love an underscore)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

e_voyager is banned with a giant magnet.

Ren Gaulen

Mao

Ren is banned because his ban is meaningless and without power!

My office blocks most video sites. :<

Cogidubnus

Mao is banned with a giant spamfilter.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogidubnus is banned with an anti-spyware program

Lisky

Corgatha is banned by sensory overload

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned by Crimson Ripple Overload!!

Mao

Ren is banned because that sounds like a bad dessert/afters.

Lisky

Mao is banned for not pointing out that it could also be some type of drink...