The ban game, v17

Started by Lisky, February 02, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Jay is banned because I have had some additional balls in my other pants' pocket! :B

Basilisk is shot down by an anti-missile missile. And banned on the ground by a bunch of tanks.

Pagan

Ren, I ban you for you follow the corpse god. Posts for the Post God! Bans for the Ban Throne!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Lisky

Pagan is banned for i have secretly infected him with the technocyte virus... have fun going insane with agony...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Basilisk is banned because I have secretly infected him with a small piece of lead that has entered his cranium with the speed of 1000m/s. This poisoning has proven to be instantly lethal.

Cogidubnus

Ren is banned by the power of cheese. Moving at the speed of light.

Lisky

Cogi is banned by a sudden, and massive power overload on his system, causing every light bulb in his place of residence to explode... along with everything not hooked up to a surge protector

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Lisky

ren is banned, for my scanner refuses to allow me to ban far more epically, with one of my sketches from class yesterday...

llearch n'n'daCorna

I cast Summon Bigger Fish. Basilisk is banned.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

Boxy is banned for being a Cheddar Knight.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

James StarRunner

Jairus is banned because I almost forgot what banning feels like.

Noone

James StarRunner is banned for forgetting what it feels like to be banned.

James StarRunner

The1Kobra is banned because I said 'ALMOST' forgot. He is therefor wrong and banned.

Noone

James StarRunner is banned because I did not cause a contradiction. You said you almost forgot what it feels like to ban, yet, by your post, you clearly forgot what it is like to be on the other end of the stick.

James StarRunner

The1Kobra is banned since he apparently forgot the cycle of how banners here are in turn, banned.

Lisky

James is banned as i drive a semi-truck through this back and forth action between him and kobra...

James StarRunner

*blows up said truck with an acorn grenade*

Banned!

Lisky

leaps from the flaming debris as is skids into james*

Be banned destroyer of private property, for now i have insurance forms to fill

Colgatecrusader

banned for forgetting the first *
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

James StarRunner

Banned for not using capitalization or punctuation.

Angel

James is banned for not referring to his bannee by name.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

James StarRunner

And you never used my last name. Tsk, tsk.... Black_angel is banned not only for that, but not offering me a grilled cheese sandwich during the solstice.

e_voyager

James StarRunner is  banned by a never seen cameo
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

Spanky is banned by a nonexistent cameo.

Jairus

VSMIT is banned by my cameo in Project Future, strip 51's crowd scene (warning, spoilers!). The problem is that Jay's at the back of the crowd, and he's so much shorter than them that you can't see him.

VSMIT

Jairus is banned because anyone can use that excuse.

Jairus

VSMIT is banned for realizing that he has a cameo in the same scene.

e_voyager

Jairus  is banned because i need a new bio form. my handsome wolf self has gotten out of style as it is.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned because it seemed like the thing to do at the time.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned because this is the only way to save myself.  Must get him..before he...gets me.