09/15/09 [AS2 #69] - The 39 Years

Started by Tapewolf, September 15, 2009, 03:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 15, 2009, 10:23:54 AM
Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 15, 2009, 10:05:57 AM
But something occurred to me. Can a normal two wing 'cubi shape-shift and fake a third set of wings? I sincerely doubt becoming a tri-wing is that easy, but it might be useful for bluffing at times.

I'm sure you could fake them if you wanted to, but it would be just that, fake.
That, and you might attract the attention of a genuine tri-wing - and not in a good way.

Fa'lina presumably would hide third wings (should she posses them) because it's to her advantage to do so. Or simply to make things like sitting down easier (think about it...).
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Teroniss

Ya know, at this rate, Fa'lina's boobs are going to follow the rules of Jyjy's ears:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_659.php

And thats just scary.......

Darkmoon

Good of you to apologize. Remember, we have a rule against bringing outside issues to the forum. This just illustrates the reasoning for why.

Often times on the internet, a thicker skin is required. Words bear little context of speech-patterns and voice inflection, so reading sarcasm can be hard. Roll with things a bit better in the future and I'm sure problems like this will be avoided. ;)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Amber Williams

When it comes to Fa'Linas boobs, I tend to go by what outfit she's wearing.  In the most recent, that outfit would only provide support from below in the sense if it is a giant set of cups...hence her chest looks more hiked up and pressed together.  In sort of the same effect in how a corset/bodice can give someone with barely any boobs the semblance of cleavage, only in Fa'Linas case it just makes them more pronounced.  At least that was my intent, it sounds like I ended up missing the mark.

bradypodidae

You probably did not miss the mark, Ms Williams, it would seem certain people have certain... fixations, regardless of your intentions.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Kuari

She probably didn't miss the mark, but this is the first time that *I* couldn't help but stare

llearch n'n'daCorna

Personally, I'm always interested in watching the various characters wearing different outfits. It's always fascinating. And always stylish.

Go figure. As far as Fa'Lina goes, I think you did well, there, Amber. Hit the mark exactly right - after all, if the clothing is on right, whoever Fa'Lina is talking to will be unable to do anything but stare... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Madmann135

Fa'Lina has boobs with an independent gravitational pull... Eyes tend to be pulled directly towards them and I will vouch for that.  It took me much effort to not look at them.

Quote from: Teroniss on September 15, 2009, 10:59:06 AM
Ya know, at this rate, Fa'lina's boobs are going to follow the rules of Jyjy's ears:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_659.php

And thats just scary.......

What's funny is that I have seen a comic with a titanic pair in them and the sight was hilarious.  The comic is not for kiddies so I will not be posting links.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ishidan

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 15, 2009, 10:05:57 AM
Quote from: Succubus_1982 on September 15, 2009, 10:03:00 AM
I figured someone like Fa'lina who's proud of her cubi-heritage (or at least comfortable with it) wouldn't have any NEED to hide them! I mean why hide just one set? Why not hide them all?
She's <strike>at</strike> the boss of an institute for 'Cubi. It would be rather out of place to go in "Fake being" mode.
FTFY.  Although being a fake bi-wing when she's really a tri-wing, yeah, that would make sense.   As Abel explained once, lesser Cubi hide all their wings in public to hide their powers.  Fa'lina hides her third set of wings in public for the same reason.  Which means, of course, there's only ONE Cubi that walks around advertising her full power level.

ishidan

Quote from: Succubus_1982 on September 15, 2009, 10:26:55 AM
Fine maybe I am being a little defensive. I just woke up (late I know but I go to bed very late) and I'm cranky and I didn't need this because I've been having similar crud in IM with 'supposed' friends so I was inclined to presume the worst. In the interest of civility I apologise for reading into your comment Mao and will endeavour to properly research all posts before making them in future. My bad....
Eh.  Just wait till that happens in real life.  With the other party being a person with the ability to execute unilateral punishment...and they'll do it for what they imagined you did wrong, and do it some more for your smarting off.  ("Defending my point of view"?  No, "Smarting off", and more punishment for you!)  Beentheredonethat.

Naldru

Some of the readers spend too much time watching the boob tube.  (That's slang for television in America.  Just to avoid strange looks around the world.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Teroniss

Quote from: Madmann135 on September 15, 2009, 03:17:34 PM
Fa'Lina has boobs with an independent gravitational pull... Eyes tend to be pulled directly towards them and I will vouch for that.  It took me much effort to not look at them.

What's funny is that I have seen a comic with a titanic pair in them and the sight was hilarious.  The comic is not for kiddies so I will not be posting links.

Sadly, I've seen the same Madmann. I think Amber actually posted somewhere she was the one who in fact made that particular 'strip'. (coughemphasiscough) Can't remember though  :U

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Ab_046.php
Was a parody of this one yes?

OminousShadow

If those puppies were to be any bigger, they'd have their own gravitational field.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

ishidan

Quote from: Naldru on September 15, 2009, 05:25:36 PM
Some of the readers spend too much time watching the boob tube.  (That's slang for television in America.  Just to avoid strange looks around the world.)
Do you like boobs a lot?  Gotta like boobs a lot.

Lucheek

... I seriosuly even didn't notice anything about boobs. I'm just like, "oh! It's Fa'Lina."

I don't think that Fa'Lina is going to prevent Abel from leaving campus to see his dying mother, especially knowing hte conditions of the last time he saw her. Though it is a possibility that Hizell is still hunting down the Siar Clan (do you think he would give up by now? But I guess in Dragon years it really hasn't been all that long) but if Fa'Lina's magic can protect the people in SAIA, I'm sure she can whip up a spell to protect Abel long enough to visit his mother.

Ted Schiller

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 15, 2009, 03:12:17 PM
Personally, I'm always interested in watching the various characters wearing different outfits. It's always fascinating. And always stylish.

Go figure. As far as Fa'Lina goes, I think you did well, there, Amber. Hit the mark exactly right - after all, if the clothing is on right, whoever Fa'Lina is talking to will be unable to do anything but stare... ;-]

Which is the very effect that Fa'lina wants.  :)
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Ab_024.php

On the other hand, this could be a deliberate distraction on the part of Fa'lina to get Abel to stop his obsession with his predicament.  She is quite willing to play the fool.  :)

With regards,
Ted

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Lucheek on September 15, 2009, 08:47:06 PM
... I seriosuly even didn't notice anything about boobs. I'm just like, "oh! It's Fa'Lina."

I'm that way all the time--I'm not convinced those ARE boobs....  >.>

Anyway, this is the frustrating thing about keeping up with each update, rather than waiting until you can read the whole thing through--I'm anxious as to what May's appearance and condition will be, and I'm not sure I want to see....

<.<

>.>

Brunhidden

and we have yet to have a thread about 'damn, fa'lina has voluptuous hips and  some mighty fine buttocks' if your going to compliment a woman's figure compliment all of it. uterus and ovaries are optional yet worth bonus suckup points
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tipod

Wow, being a 'cubi seems like it kind of sucks.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

KyleEverett

I'm gay and I couldn't help but stare at them. I wonder what would happen if she were to bounce up and down? Would she hurt herself?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: KyleEverett on September 16, 2009, 03:38:55 AM
I'm gay and I couldn't help but stare at them. I wonder what would happen if she were to bounce up and down? Would she hurt herself?

I suspect that Fa'Lina isn't really a bouncy person for some reason. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Baal Hadad

Quote from: KyleEverett on September 16, 2009, 03:38:55 AM

When it comes to Fa'lina's chest, it's gone WAY beyond the "only noticeable to gynophiles" stage....  :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: Tipod on September 16, 2009, 03:23:23 AM
If you have mortal parents/friends, that would suck, yes.  On the other hand, you'd have long enough to get used to it, kind of like someone who keeps dogs.

Quote from: Lucheek on September 15, 2009, 08:47:06 PM
Same here.

QuoteI don't think that Fa'Lina is going to prevent Abel from leaving campus to see his dying mother, especially knowing hte conditions of the last time he saw her.
Indeed, this was her suggestion, after all.  What's unclear is whether a 40-year student is generally allowed/encouraged to leave the Academy grounds.  They might not know enough to be able to protect themselves fully.

QuoteThough it is a possibility that Hizell is still hunting down the Siar Clan (do you think he would give up by now? But I guess in Dragon years it really hasn't been all that long) but if Fa'Lina's magic can protect the people in SAIA, I'm sure she can whip up a spell to protect Abel long enough to visit his mother.
Indeed.  Cyra was able to shield Aniz, I have little doubt that Fa'Lina would be able to do something similar for Abel, at least long enough to visit his mother.

As for hunting down Siar survivors, they seemed pretty determined and Dragons live for eons.  I wouldn't want to bet on them losing interest quickly.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Amber Williams

I honestly doubt Hizell would still be hunting members of Siar. It wasn't like Siar and her clan was his main target, she was more just a feather in his cap and his attempt to try to draw out his real targets. 

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on September 16, 2009, 04:54:03 AM
I honestly doubt Hizell would still be hunting members of Siar. It wasn't like Siar and her clan was his main target, she was more just a feather in his cap and his attempt to try to draw out his real targets.  

Intriguing.  I stand corrected.

All the same, it's not a chance I'd take were I in Abel's position.  (Unless he has been briefed about the Siar conflict far more thoroughly than us).

EDIT:

Quote from: Tipod on September 16, 2009, 03:23:23 AM

Actually, one of the fringe benefits is that you might get one of these:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2009/09/im-this-many.html

joshofspam

Is the dragon's as much of a threat as they use to be?

In the the small mentioning of the dragon/Cubi wars it makes it sound that the dragons might have been in clans like the cubi or possibly in some other  assorted large group back then.

Now when we see dragons in Dans time they look like loners like with the amazons sisters they had one and the one red dragon at the entrance to dark Pegasus's lair.

Did possibly the dragons suffer a loss of clan structure or is it that we have yet to see the actual dragons of this time, Or was the dragons used other races to fight for them and each army was controlled by a singal dragon?

Maybe the dragons are still licking their wounds from the war so Abel might be safe.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

MT Hazard

Perhaps they just got bored an wandered off, if they are as powerful as the fey they could have access to multiple dimensions/universes instead of all staying in a single unimportant one that Furrae is in.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 16, 2009, 11:14:46 AM
Perhaps they just got bored an wandered off, if they are as powerful as the fey they could have access to multiple dimensions instead of all staying in a  single unimportant one

They do want Dan and his clanmates to die, though.

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 16, 2009, 11:16:16 AM
Quote from: MT Hazard on September 16, 2009, 11:14:46 AM
Perhaps they just got bored an wandered off, if they are as powerful as the fey they could have access to multiple dimensions/universes instead of all staying in a  single unimportant one  that Furrae is in.

They do want Dan and his clanmates to die, though.

True, but 'they' could be very few, just a demon could fight and kill many beings a single dragon could wide out an entire clan. These could be rouge dragons banished to the unimportant dimension for some form of wrong doing, there could be very few about. (Yes Furrae could be like Australia or The US was)
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 16, 2009, 11:28:36 AM
True, but 'they' could be every few, just a demon could fight and kill many beings a single dragon could wide out an entire clan. These could be rouge dragons banished to the unimportant dimension for some form of wrong doing, there could be very few about. (Yes Furrae could be like Australia)

Maybe, but that's not what Fa'Lina is saying in strip 728, though.  She said "Any dragon" (except for Pyroduck).