09/14/09 [DMFA #1043] - Press + Demons = Uh-oh....

Started by Baal Hadad, September 14, 2009, 02:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcblade

I second Lorenda eating the press.  If she hasn't already, I mean.  Beating the snot out of them can easily be followed by a meal. 

Also: Kria amuses me. 

Psaakyrn

Regarding Joker, he likely doesn't have a higher body count, probably because he doesn't care about body count. Everything is a means to an end, though what the end is can range from trying to make batman laugh, to baking a cake. The joker is actually, very, very sane, just not in the ways one might consider sanity, since he has no humanity whatsoever. For reference, in the comics he's generally regarded as super-sane.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Keleth

Kria is awsome.

Joker is awesome, and is in a different fictional continuity.

TEH END
Help! I'm gay!

MT Hazard

Does 'no updates on Friday' translate as 'no updates Friday to Monday' or am I missing something ?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Amber is busy. And... yes, we seem to be missing some updates. We're trying not to pressure her, since she beats herself up about it more than enough for anyone but a sadist...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

Apologies, I have no wish to pressure Amber, I just thought I must have missed an announcement somewhere, I tend to miss things a fair bit, it's a useful way to balance out arrogance (knowing theres a good chance I'm wrong) but otherwise it's a pain.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's entirely ok. I feel much the same way. ;-]

Tell you what, I'll ask her about it on the cast. *grin*

Psaakyrn

Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Tapewolf

I'm assuming this is a result of the immigration thing rather than sickness or something?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

That was my assumption. And, of course, I forgot to ask her on the cast. :-/

Chaos

My favorite depiction of the Joker (outside of Dark Knight) was from a book of short stories I bought. He just killed a prominent artist because he hated that his work was being called "fine art". He broke into the museum and burned all of the painting, but you find out later, that he really only piled a bunch of canvas together and burned that, shipping the painting to a warehouse to sell on the black market later, which was part of a ruse to allow him to escape Arkham.

He seems insane, but will always come out ahead for it. My envisionment of the Joker in the Dark Knight would have him burning the cash in the film, but you find out the center of the pile was just paper, and he kept a couple million for himself.

My other favorite depiction was him escaping Arkham with Two-face and being asked what he was going to do. He sees a phonebook and says "I don't know, I was thinking of killing everyone who's name is a palindrome. Look, Nora Baron! You in?" *Coin Flip* "I'll Pass"