09/12/09 [DMFA #1041] - Nobody post for fear of being spritzed!

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, September 12, 2009, 03:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bweeheeheehee.

I had wondered how Alexsi kept Dan in line. *snicker*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Valynth

Fear the mighty squirt bottle of doom!

Especially if wielded by a guy in a evironmental suit.  'Cause then it's napalm.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Baal Hadad

THAT was funny!  :D

I'm not quite sure I know what Abel did that was so wrong, though....

Thirty Second Artbomb

Quote from: Baal Hadad on September 12, 2009, 04:23:44 AM

Gee, I wonder.

Poor Abel. Right in the back of the neck, too. That'll take forever to dry out.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Thirty Second Artbomb on September 12, 2009, 04:25:04 AM

Gee, I wonder.

Poor Abel. Right in the back of the neck, too. That'll take forever to dry out.

Yeah, and...?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Baal Hadad on September 12, 2009, 04:28:46 AM
Yeah, and...?

Well, she did hire him as a guy.  If he changes after being hired, either she's lied on her CV and gets fired for it, or she gets a lower wage than she would as a guy.  Cynical?  Me?  Never... >:3

And yes, that's a great way of keeping him in line, until he goes out and gets a sprayer from the local garden centre for a couple of dollars.  Then the inn turns into a three-way squirting match between Dan, Abel and Alexsi.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kitesfear

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 12, 2009, 04:36:56 AM
And yes, that's a great way of keeping him in line, until he goes out and his own from the local garden centre for a couple of dollars.  Then the inn turns into a three-way squirting match between Dan, Abel and Alexsi.

STOP!

Hammer Time.  :mwaha

Tarynsgate

Alexi used Spritz Bottle on Wild Dan

"Its super-effective!"

:mwaha
Et Manu Et Corde - With hand and with heart

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

foxxfurry

Such Chutzpah Alexsi has, so catty putting the boys in their place, it's so funny. :mowhappy

Thirty Second Artbomb

Quote from: Naldru on September 12, 2009, 05:43:08 AM
I don't know.  Abel does have this one technique that should dry him off fast.

While I won't argue the effectiveness of that technique, something tells me that Alexsi wouldn't take too kindly to spontaneous cubi combustion in her inn. Call it a gut feeling. :p

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Madmann135

The first panel is the most... alluring panel.  Lady-Abel is one hot and seductive lady.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

bradypodidae

Perhaps Alexsi doesn't appreciate her tavern guests being teased, especially friends like Lorenda.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Shadowcatcher

Janus Whitefurr

Feels kind of like the Abel that Amber and I used to chat and joke about, before she'd finished hammering out his character into what he is now. I can't quite pin down why though... could be the plain fact he's being delightfully mischevious instead of being his jerk-ass normal self.

Hmm.

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Zedd

Well I remember Amber almost doing this to me at AC last year or was it the year before..I can't remember

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Humor aside, I really do like how Alexsi has been looking during this arc. A little sleeker than she was in some of the previous depictions. Maybe it's the black dress or something.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Teroniss

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 12, 2009, 10:04:58 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Humor aside, I really do like how Alexsi has been looking during this arc. A little sleeker than she was in some of the previous depictions. Maybe it's the black dress or something.

That or her current skirt doesn't have an underskirt train, which Amber seems to use quite often on Alexsi's costumes.

Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned the seemingly cute appearance of Fembel yet.

Lucheek

We have to spritz two of our cats because they absolutly refuse to get along with eachother, and often get into fights. My mother commented that the way they were acting was "just like the Israelies and the Palastinians." To witch I responded, the way to solve that conflict would be to just spritz water at them.

It seems Alexsi also knows the power of the "Peace in the Middle East" bottle.

Lena

I love not only how nonchalant and deadpan Alexsi is about spritzing the boys, but how they made the exact same noise and reaction on being spritzed. More alike then they want to admit...

ishidan

Quote from: foxxfurry on September 12, 2009, 05:57:54 AM
Such Chutzpah Alexsi has, so catty putting the boys in their place, it's so funny. :mowhappy
So catty putting the boys in their place, or so putting the catty boys in their place?

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Teroniss on September 12, 2009, 11:06:28 AM
Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned the seemingly cute appearance of Fembel yet.
That's because it was done to death last thread. And Madmann135 did comment on it.

Lucheek

Pardon my stupidity, what is "Chutzpah"?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Naldru

Quote from: Lucheek on September 12, 2009, 02:24:32 PM
Pardon my stupidity, what is "Chutzpah"?
The classic example of Chutzpah is a person who kills both their parents and then asks the court for mercy on the grounds that they are an orphan.

If anybody, Dan would be the example of Chutzpah in frequently engaging in various antics (Dancing on the roof semi-naked comes to mind, but I'm sure that there were many others.) and then asking that Abel be punished for similar behavior.  In this case, Alexsi's response would be appropriate punishment for Dan's Chutzpah.

Edit:

Note that Alexsi's threatened response to Dan dancing on the roof has a marked similarity to the current episode.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

icarus

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that