-
0 (0%)
 ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 07, 2007, 10:35:44 PM

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on January 06, 2007, 06:20:54 PM
*cough* Anyway... Finished the pic I previewed earlier.
Is that the first feline you've shown here?  I don't recall seeing any before..
Truth be told I prefer the way the characters are drawn and executed to the actual joke itself, but then I've always had an unorthodox sense of humour.

QuoteA little about the characters in the pic, Edward and Ellen are two characters that I made as I'm working on a backstory for Shadrok and his crew. I'm wanting to once I'm finished with writting it make it into a short comic.
That could be interesting.  Any idea when it's likely to be ready?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 06, 2007, 07:12:01 PM
Quote from: Shadrok on January 06, 2007, 06:20:54 PM
*cough* Anyway... Finished the pic I previewed earlier.
Is that the first feline you've shown here?  I don't recall seeing any before..
Truth be told I prefer the way the characters are drawn and executed to the actual joke itself, but then I've always had an unorthodox sense of humour.

No it's not the first I've posted Zak is a panther, as for the first colored cat yes it is the first.

As for the joke in the picture it was a idea I had while at work, but I like how I was able to make it subtle.

QuoteA little about the characters in the pic, Edward and Ellen are two characters that I made as I'm working on a backstory for Shadrok and his crew. I'm wanting to once I'm finished with writting it make it into a short comic.
QuoteThat could be interesting.  Any idea when it's likely to be ready?

I don't know I'm still working on the story so I don't really know how long it will take. I have a general Idea that I'm working with and fixing it as I go.
So taking a wild guess... the writting if all goes well, likely by the end of the month.  As for the drawing, depending if the writting gets done at the end of the month then mid February.

Shadrok

Not much in the way of new art lately, my job has been keeping busy and tired so when I have the time I haven't the energy. :meh

Anyway I've decided on what Zak's Cubi Clan symbl looks like. I thought that some here mite find the non chosen ones, as with the chosen, interesting.

Also another piece that I did a little bit back is this.

Funny story about the rabbit pic is I came up with the idea at my job while looking at a poster on how each department of the store is to be dressed. It adds even more humor in the fact that the department that my mind saw this in was the deli section.

:boggle TGH is spying on me at work  :U :lol

____________*edit*____________

I forgot to post Shadrok's pirate icon

Zedd

Your gonna get rapped by the undead bunny XD And BTW my clains marking is like a wine gobblet

Gareeku

Awesome clan marking designs, my friend. I tried to think of some clan marking designs once, and i failed miserably. It seems that isn't my strong point. -_-;

*considers asking if he could use one of the designs* nah, i better not. You might need them X3

Shadrok

Quote from: Gareeku on January 19, 2007, 10:22:36 PM
Awesome clan marking designs, my friend. I tried to think of some clan marking designs once, and i failed miserably. It seems that isn't my strong point. -_-;

*considers asking if he could use one of the designs* nah, i better not. You might need them X3

Which one was you thinking of, I can make more if I need to.

Tapewolf

Oh, neat!  Clan symbols!  I've been nagging myself to design one for Jakob's currently-unnamed clan.  If I can't come up with one myself, I might be tempted to 'borrow'  one of yours, if they're going.  Have you considered doing an "adopt-a-yappity" type thing?  >:3

Gareeku

I was thinking of that one. I really like the style of it ^^

Shadrok

Quote from: Gareeku on January 21, 2007, 11:49:51 AM

I was thinking of that one. I really like the style of it ^^

You can use it.

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 20, 2007, 06:26:49 AM
Oh, neat!  Clan symbols!  I've been nagging myself to design one for Jakob's currently-unnamed clan.  If I can't come up with one myself, I might be tempted to 'borrow'  one of yours, if they're going.  Have you considered doing an "adopt-a-yappity" type thing?  >:3

I've thought of doing an "adopt-a-yappity" idea with them, but at this time though most of my time lately has been spent doing some job searches rather then drawing.

I'll likely do it though, just need to get some things settled before I can start.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on January 21, 2007, 01:00:05 PM
I've thought of doing an "adopt-a-yappity" idea with them, but at this time though most of my time lately has been spent doing some job searches rather then drawing.
My sympathies.  I'm kind of taken with the one on the top right, the only snag being that I've described it as "the intricate design of our clan marking" - I can go back and change that of course, much as I dislike meddling with history  >:3

Shadrok

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 21, 2007, 03:55:06 PM
My sympathies.  I'm kind of taken with the one on the top right, the only snag being that I've described it as "the intricate design of our clan marking" - I can go back and change that of course, much as I dislike meddling with history  >:3

Thanks JP, I'll see if I can do some other virsions of it for you.

Gareeku

Zedd

Say Shadrok...Can you make two for me? Or maybe three..

Shadrok

Quote from: Gareeku on January 21, 2007, 09:12:10 PM
Thanks very much, Shadrok! ^.^
Your welcome, I'm glad you like it.

Quote from: Zedd on January 21, 2007, 09:18:21 PM
Say Shadrok...Can you make two for me? Or maybe three..

I mite be able to do one, but the other two will have to wait till I start the adopt a clan type of  thread.

on a side note, part of the reason I can do a coulple of versions of the sketch JP mentioned is the clan sketches are in the book I take to work and sketch in during my lunch brake.

Lately I've been drawing blanks as what to draw during that time and since the marking is in the book, and all I'll have to do is make it again and change it; it's easier since I don't have to remember a discription.

Zedd

Okays do mine first..It looks liek much like a wine gobblet

Shadrok

I worked some on the sketch JP picked.

JP any of these look like what you were thiniking of?

Quote from: Zedd on January 21, 2007, 11:18:26 PM
Okays do mine first..It looks liek much like a wine gobblet

I'll work on yours tomorrow Zedd.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shadrok on January 22, 2007, 09:34:47 PM
I worked some on the sketch JP picked.
JP any of these look like what you were thiniking of?

On the right, third one down.  That's probably the best compromise between intricacy and 'stand-a-hope-of-drawing'.

When I redrew the Cyra Clan marking for the Wiki, I discovered that Amber changed the design each time it appeared :dface
What I ended up with was an 'average' of all the designs.

Shadrok

Hmmm... Speaking of taking this tread back, here's some takes of Zedd's clan's symbol.

Manawolf

Quote from: Shadrok on January 19, 2007, 09:33:47 PM
Not much in the way of new art lately, my job has been keeping busy and tired so when I have the time I haven't the energy. :meh

Anyway I've decided on what Zak's Cubi Clan symbl looks like. I thought that some here mite find the non chosen ones, as with the chosen, interesting.

Hm, the symbol I had in mind is a lot like that middle one that's like a spiral flower in a circle, but there are 10 sections to mine, with little more than a black outline between each, and all being the same shape and size.

Shadrok

Quote from: Manawolf on January 23, 2007, 08:38:15 PM
Hm, the symbol I had in mind is a lot like that middle one that's like a spiral flower in a circle, but there are 10 sections to mine, with little more than a black outline between each, and all being the same shape and size.

Kind of like this?

Zedd

THose are nice wine gobblets just add a wicked spiral inside the glass and we'll talk

Gareeku

Quote from: Zedd on January 23, 2007, 10:28:22 PM
THose are nice wine gobblets just add a wicked spiral inside the glass and we'll talk

Something along the lines of "Thank you for even drawing me the clan symbols, it is very much appreciated" would have been nice.

Nikki

wow  :erk

Clan symbols....i..think this just reminded me that Xze's mum needs a symbol D:

Anyways, Awesome works ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Oh dont worry Wolfboy..Im highly appreciated that the Shad did it all by his awsomness ^^

llearch n'n'daCorna

It'd still be nice if you told -him- that...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shadrok

*Pulls Gareeku & llearch off of Zedd* 

Ok he PMed me saying he's sorry for sounding rude, and by the way Zedd your forgiven. We all have moments of  :footinmouth at times.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's a lovely emote. :-)

Ah... I wasn't deliberately being nasty, just... suggestive :) Sorry if it came across more jack-booted than intended - spent most of today in a power outage, and expect to be working late, maybe, unless i can sneak away after powering things on...

Gareeku

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2007, 01:11:59 PMAh... I wasn't deliberately being nasty, just... suggestive :) Sorry if it came across more jack-booted than intended

Same here. Sorry if I sounded nasty, I didn't mean to be.

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

How could anyone not forgive Gareeku with his chibi avatar? :-)