lucas marcone

damian had a good idea the npc ill be controling off and on is

iyori
nation were
race ware panther
sex female
build medium muscles about 170 pounds
age 25
occupation fighter pilot(subject to change pending azlans approval)
appearance she is normally clean(enough to pass for inspection). but you can still see some remenece of when she was a heavy metal rocker, such as peirceing holes, scars from moshing, and 3 permadye "tatoos". a dragon crawling from her left sholder to her left wrist, an anarchy symbol on the base of her neck about 3 inches in diameter, and the were nations symbol on her right bicep.
she is normally in barebones were attire.

background: iyori was broght into the war in a large draft for the were army back when thay were waring with the other nations. iyori never wanted to fight but she would do anything to protect her "haven" as she called it. most other people in the other nations were prejudiced against weres for the obvious reason, "why aid the enemy?". so she was forced to stay in the were nation. she was kept on defenceive lines as a special request. when the "new war" started she met marco and thay hit it off( thay woulda gone all the way on the first date if not for the no boneing other personel rule), but the others give them hell due to the fact marco is a reptile pure furraeian dateing a mammal werebreed.

skills basicly all iyori has going for her is enough skill to do her job exceptionally well and the knoladge of a library. though she dosent like to flaunt it.

Azlan

Quote from: valkyn on August 10, 2006, 02:18:15 AM
damian had a good idea the npc ill be controlling off and on is

iyori
nation were
race ware panther
sex female
age 25
occupation fighter pilot(subject to change pending azlans approval)
appearance she is normally clean(enough to pass for inspection). but you can still see some reminisce of when she was a heavy metal rocker, such as piercing holes, scars from moshing, and 3 permadye "tattoos". a dragon crawling from her left shoulder to her left wrist, an anarchy symbol on the base of her neck about 3 inches in diameter, and the were nations symbol on her right bicep.

background: iyori was brought into the war in a large draft for the were army back when they were waring with the other nations. iyori never wanted to fight but she would do anything to protect her "haven" as she called it. most other people in the other nations were prejudiced against weres for the obvious reason, "why aid the enemy?". so she was forced to stay in the were nation. she was kept on defensive lines as a special request. when the "new war" started she met Marco and they hit it off( they would have gone all the way on the first date if not for the no boning other personnel rule), but the others give them hell due to the fact Marco is a reptile pure furraeian dating a mammal werebreed.

skills basically all iyori has going for her is enough skill to do her job exceptionally well and the knowledge of a library. though she doesn't like to flaunt it.

There are no werecreatures in this universe, just normal anthro-breeds.  This has absolutely no connection to furrae.

I must insist on the use of 'Spell Check' and at least basic grammar.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Azlan

For Daimien's sake:

Name: Benjamin Foster
Species: mixed breed Canine Anthromorph
Appearance: Stands 5' 10" and is wiry in build, not heavily muscled built more along the lines of a gymnast.  He has brown eyes and hair and carries a few scars from energy, projectile and melee weapons here and there, nothing too serious. 
Skills: He is exceptional at infiltration, martial arts (Wu Shu T'sung Kung Fu, T'ang su karate and Muay Thai blended with elements of Tai Chi, wrestling, boxing and acrobatics/gymnastics) and in vehicle operations.
Note: He speaks with an odd English accent with noticeably odd Japanese tonal inflections and some mannerisms.

If anyone needs statistics on other NPCs, let me know.

lucas marcone

would that be ALL of the npc's mentioned so far or just some?

Azlan

Quote from: valkyn on August 11, 2006, 10:11:11 AM
would that be ALL of the npc's mentioned so far or just some?

Only important ones that require specifics detailed about them... characters like the General, Vice Admiral and such probably won't be given such detailed descriptions unless I feel its necessary.

Azlan

Anyone who needs to do anything special let me know, otherwise go ahead and post if you need to. 

Needed:
Response from Ink
Response from Supercheese (in preparation for new assignment or in route *if Ink replies first*)

Sorry about the lengthy setup and freestyle posting at the moment, things will become more universally interactive as soon as all the assigning, reporting and military protocol stuff is out of the way.

By the way, do not poke the blue fox or try to kung fu the ISIS major when they get onboard.

I have a land operation and an infiltration operation planned, I'm just stuck on how to get everyone to point G from point B.   

Supercheese

*curses himself*

Ack, I seem to be confused and behind schedule - not a good combination.

Question:
Last I checked, MacDuff was still on board the Carrier Vigilance. However, the shuttle he's supposed to be on is on the Alliance. Therefore, is MacDuff on the Alliance? I can't recall ever travelling there...

Sorry for my confusion...

Azlan

I am, as controller of things, allowed to assume that time passes when it does.  As you were to receive new orders, which is handled at Fleet Headquarters, I made the leap of faith that you have not been sitting in the bar for a number of days and actually would go about the necessary steps to report for reassignment. 

Until we reach actual mision time, this introduction and setup period is handled somewhat informally.  The actual mission posts will be handled episodically and I shall post as an OOC note who is required to post before the "scene" moves on.  That does not normally exclude others from posting, but input from certain characters are essential before anything can move on based on the scene.  An example might be an infiltration mission by Special Forces into an enemy base, if Daimien is leading it and for some reason a few other characters were involved, then his input is entirely essential before the scene progresses.

To make a long story short, yes MacDuff is now on the Alliance, sorry if this messed anything up, but I didn't want to lose momentum like the DAFFA RP.

lucas marcone

Quote from: Azlan on August 16, 2006, 11:10:27 AM

By the way, do not poke the blue fox

do not poke the blur fox???? 'A' :cry YOU"RE MEAN! :twisted ill do it any way.

lucas marcone

yori
nation lycan
race ware panther
sex female
age 25
occupation fighter pilot
appearance she is normally clean(enough to pass for inspection). but you can still see some remenece of when she was a heavy metal rocker, such as peirceing holes, scars from moshing, and 3 permadye "tatoos". a dragon crawling from her left sholder to her left wrist, an anarchy symbol on the base of her neck about 3 inches in diameter, and the were nations symbol on her right bicep.

background: iyori was broght into the war in a large draft for the lycan army back when thay were waring with the other nations. iyori never wanted to fight but she would do anything to protect her "haven" as she called it. most other people in the other nations were prejudiced against lycans for the obvious reason, "why aid the enemy?". so she was forced to stay in the lycan nation. she was kept on defenceive lines as a special request. when the "new war" started she met marco and thay hit it off( thay woulda gone all the way on the first date if not for the no boneing other personel rule), but the others give them hell due to the fact marco is a reptile dateing a mammal.

skills basicly all iyori has going for her is enough skill to do her job exceptionally well and the knoladge of a library. though she dosent like to flaunt it.

fixed her profile

Magic

About Ixiah.

How much talking should I do with the fox, if ever? Is it to be handled by the ISIS personnel? It would seem that unnecessary or excessive stimuli is detrimental to his health, and poking him with either words or fingers might not be good.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Azlan

How much contact you should have with the fox depends on who you ask.  You are likely to get a different answer if you ask the General or Admiral then if you ask Major Kanzoria or even your immediate superior Commodore Lyzari.

Their is an historical essay on the fox twins written 40 some years ago by a Dr. Emelio Kanzoria that might be interesting if Morgan wishes to learn more about them.  The excessive stimuli thing would not be consistant with a creature that is psychically aware of the universe.

The "don't poke the blue fox" thing was a joke, but it appears to be true at this time.

lucas marcone

so can we get a run down of whats happened so far and who needs to post?

Azlan

Quote from: lucas marcone on September 05, 2006, 07:01:04 AM
so can we get a run down of whats happened so far and who needs to post?

I'm a bit too busy plotting out the next 'steps' to do much of a summary...

All essential and important members of the ISF expeditionary force were assembled in the Great Hall of meetings where they were given a wonderful send off by the Commander of the ISF Armed Forces and had a meet and greet with the Forces' command staff.  (Note: the Press was their too).

An initial strategy meeting was hel where the overall goal of the mission was revealed to the officer staff.  After that, final preparations were made and the fleet left for their first stop to pick up 'special' missions personnel (scientific, intelligence and diplomatic... with three "special guests").

After securing all needed personnel and final supplies, they departed for the farthest system in ISF territory.  This port was used both for a final organization and strategy conference as well as a liberty port for the fleet personnel.

During the time there and prior to the strategy meeting, Morgan discovered his ship would be the lead in one of two scout task groups sent "hunting" for their quarry.  MacDuff was reassigned to the Revelation as executive officer (first officer). 

Special operations personnel were transfered to the Revelation for the "special mission".  A disagreement was handled onboard the Revelation, with Major Kanzoria scoring a "victory" in the authority area.  Major Kanzoria comes across Romulus and Benjamin, where he informally initiates a hazy special intelligence directive that places all Special Forces personnel directly under the authority of the Intelligence Arm.  It remains to be seen as to be seen as to why he has seen the need to do this.

The strategy conference reveals the final plan and outlines the mission of the Revelation and the small fleet.

That is about where everyone is...

As to who needs to respond, at this time no one is required to respond, currently I am plotting the future scenes and encounters... not to mention being very busy.  I will move forward soon, feel free to post... especially if you need more information.

Ink and Supercheese might want to have Morgan and MacDuff hold a meeting with their officers and chiefs over the coming operation.  They may also wish to meet with Ixiah, Kanzoria and the other fleet officers.  What order this is handled in will have an effect on the other meetings.  That's just a hint. 

lucas marcone

thanks for that. i didnt know you were planning stuff though... next time could you give us a little warning?(not to be disrespectful or anything...)

Supercheese

Quote from: Azlan on September 06, 2006, 07:51:40 AM
Ink and Supercheese might want to have Morgan and MacDuff hold a meeting with their officers and chiefs over the coming operation.  They may also wish to meet with Ixiah, Kanzoria and the other fleet officers.  What order this is handled in will have an effect on the other meetings.  That's just a hint. 
So, some of these meetings would be on our own (captain's meeting and commander's meeting seperate) and others involve both Morgan and Macduff, right?

Azlan

Quote from: Supercheese on September 06, 2006, 09:19:50 PM
So, some of these meetings would be on our own (captain's meeting and commander's meeting seperate) and others involve both Morgan and Macduff, right?

Generally, the XO and CO should both participate in these meetings.  The Captain would technically be in his rights to exclude the first officer from certain meetings, even all of them, but that is generally very poor form and grounds for inquiry.  Since the two characters have generally just acquainted themselves, I do not expect a Picard/Riker or Kirk/Spock thing, but certain military protocols should be maintained.

It is generally not acceptable for the XO to go behind the back of the CO and hold meetings without informing him.  To do so can be interpreted wrong.

If MacDuff wants to... say meet with all the fighter pilots of the fleet, he still should advise the Captain.  Morgan will likely not be interested in participating, but it is best that he knows what is going on.  The reverse should be true, if Morgan wishes to meet with Major Kanzoria, but alone, he will likely tell MacDuff that he will be speaking with him.  It all boils down to trust, not that anyone here has any reason to distrust the other at this point.

Supercheese

Quote from: Azlan on September 06, 2006, 11:27:03 PM
Generally, the XO and CO should both participate in these meetings.  The Captain would technically be in his rights to exclude the first officer from certain meetings, even all of them, but that is generally very poor form and grounds for inquiry.  Since the two characters have generally just acquainted themselves, I do not expect a Picard/Riker or Kirk/Spock thing, but certain military protocols should be maintained.

It is generally not acceptable for the XO to go behind the back of the CO and hold meetings without informing him.  To do so can be interpreted wrong.

If MacDuff wants to... say meet with all the fighter pilots of the fleet, he still should advise the Captain.  Morgan will likely not be interested in participating, but it is best that he knows what is going on.  The reverse should be true, if Morgan wishes to meet with Major Kanzoria, but alone, he will likely tell MacDuff that he will be speaking with him.  It all boils down to trust, not that anyone here has any reason to distrust the other at this point.

Ok, got it. That's why I asked. The "just acquainted" part was what I was kinda not sure about.

Azlan

A small clarification needs to be made, in regards to the martial arts of this universe.

Martial arts as we know them were not practiced before the introduction of humans.  Unarmed combat was in its infancy and very rudimentary.

A fair majority of the Earth martial arts now exist here thanks to introduction of these forms by the humans.  Most of the common forms found in reality today are in practice, the major branches of kung fu, karate and a few of the non-asian forms are being practiced across the known planets.  Some derivative styles have been created to accommodate different physical characteristics of animal species and various military organizations have developed specialty "quickie" forms that encompass the basics and the "down and dirty" necessities.

The ISF military, in general, employs a quick and nasty variation that combines Jujitsu and Tae Kwon Do.  Certain specialty branches of the military, like ISIS, refined the art of hand to hand combat down to a specific science of killing.  Some say these "Assassin" forms are deadly and unbeatable, but likely it is merely propaganda and psychological warfare designed to instill fear, making their job that much easier.

Eibborn

Woot, barfight.
I'm assuming that there's a good few of the buggers there, because people don't act like that if they don't have a good audience. If that's wrong, I can always edit my post.
/kicks the internet over

Azlan

I'm sorry about the lagging, it appears I'm going to be a tad busy for a few days and won't be able to stick to my schedule.  If Inky hasn't posted something by the time I'm back, I shall move on and post for him... which won't be nearly as good as if he did it himself.

Eibborn

Quote from: Azlan on October 03, 2006, 09:43:03 PM
[ooc: what?  you expect the MPs to wade into the fray and get beat up too like in all those war movies?  meh, not on my watch.]
Curses! DX

...Yeah, this post was more or less spam.  :B

EDIT:
HAHA no wait!
Is Absalom isolated from his fellow combatants, or are they in a collective cell? I'm guessing they're in isolation... but you never know... >.>
/kicks the internet over

Lushin

Quote from: Azlan on September 13, 2006, 03:10:46 AM
A small clarification needs to be made, in regards to the martial arts of this universe.

Martial arts as we know them were not practiced before the introduction of humans.  Unarmed combat was in its infancy and very rudimentary.

A fair majority of the Earth martial arts now exist here thanks to introduction of these forms by the humans.  Most of the common forms found in reality today are in practice, the major branches of kung fu, karate and a few of the non-asian forms are being practiced across the known planets.  Some derivative styles have been created to accommodate different physical characteristics of animal species and various military organizations have developed specialty "quickie" forms that encompass the basics and the "down and dirty" necessities.

The ISF military, in general, employs a quick and nasty variation that combines Jujitsu and Tae Kwon Do.  Certain specialty branches of the military, like ISIS, refined the art of hand to hand combat down to a specific science of killing.  Some say these "Assassin" forms are deadly and unbeatable, but likely it is merely propaganda and psychological warfare designed to instill fear, making their job that much easier.

Damn I really should have though of that. I guess I got way too exicted or something. I will tone it down in the futre.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Azlan

Quote from: Eibbor_N on October 04, 2006, 12:55:11 AM

EDIT:
HAHA no wait!
Is Absalom isolated from his fellow combatants, or are they in a collective cell? I'm guessing they're in isolation... but you never know... >.>

Master Sergeant Orlo and Sergeant Dixon are in the same drunk tank with you at the ISF base on Vulpecula IV.  The Lycans are of course stuck in some other cell.

Azlan

I need to know who is still active in this, because I am done with most of my planning.  I want to move forward, but I'm not sure what happened to Inky...

Lushin

Hey I'm still around. It's just like I said thought. Romulus is gonna be spending most of his available time training.I guess you can say that's what my squad is doing as well. Gotta keep ready, no idea what you have planned with Ben.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Azlan

I'd hate to leave someone behind in all this.  Inky's character can actually safely be controlled by NPC action, but all the rest of you need to still be around. 

Sorry for all the pointless side wandering at this last stop, I wanted to see if Ink would rejoin, but I don't want to lose anyone else so I shall continue... probably tommorrow.

Supercheese

*runs in with a bag of chips* I'm here!

...oh, wait, this isn't the DDR party.  :sweatdrop Well, I'm still here.  :)

Paladin Sheppard