08/07/09 [AS2#65] - Perverts

Started by Alondro, August 07, 2009, 02:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

*Charline is confused*  Wait, Abel's worried about looking like a pervert?  By now he should know that virtually all Cubi are perverts!   >:3

Ah, and his class today is a perfect example of how shamlessly perverted we are.   :boogie

EDIT:  I got to be first today because I'm stuck working in the lab all night.  I've been working for 17 hours straight.   :zombiekun2

Edit 2:
  Corrected your thread title. I knew something looked off...
    -- llearch
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

insidexml

Would that marking around the teacher's left eye be a clan marking? :U If so, neat!

On another note, does that blackboard say 'we are indestructabl(e)?'
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Alondro on August 07, 2009, 02:51:22 AM
*Charline is confused*  Wait, Abel's worried about looking like a pervert?  By now he should know that virtually all Cubi are perverts!   >:3

Ah, and his class today is a perfect example of how shamlessly perverted we are.   :boogie

EDIT:  I got to be first today because I'm stuck working in the lab all night.  I've been working for 17 hours straight.   :zombiekun2

That doesn't mean HE has to LOOK like one....  :P

But that's funny--he's USUALLY topless now, this was before he got used to that....

And shapeshifting--OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....

Zedd

Jairus

Sweet! Maybe we'll get some shapeshifting mechanics at work here! Or the point that Abel starts going shirtless. Either way, I'm behind this.

Wait, is she naked? And, actually, what kind of animal is she?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

LoneHowler

Quote from: Jairus on August 07, 2009, 03:33:04 AM
Sweet! Maybe we'll get some shapeshifting mechanics at work here! Or the point that Abel starts going shirtless. Either way, I'm behind this.

Wait, is she naked? And, actually, what kind of animal is she?

She looks like a cross between a tapir and a dragon.
I find it hilarious that able is worried about looking like a pervert when his teacher is buck naked, or perhaps that's the whole point
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

ooklah

Quote from: Alondro on August 07, 2009, 02:51:22 AM

wait for the 32 hour mark, then you know it's good.  :U

Is that really what she looks like or has she shape shifted her different bits all crazy like?
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Cogidubnus

I find it interesting that the shapeshifting teacher has a clan mark on her eye. That would pretty much make it impossible to effectively disguise yourself.

Unless of course it's a fake clan mark, in which case it'd be easy to fool people who didn't know your secret. :U

Mystiqe

Makeup can always cover it :U

Like how Abel painted Dan's mark.

Janus Whitefurr

I concur, Mink. I concur.

Hey, more heterochromia.

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Kibin

It seems as if it might be somewhat implied that Abel has been missing his classes? Either that, or didn't want to do the whole turning hair into clothing thing for himself.

JackTheCubiWolf

... ... ...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  And he's worried about looking like a pervert.
I'm back, and tired.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brownie

Coincidence...Or convenience?
Hair to clothes and Wings to Armour?
I have got to learn how to do those.

Tapewolf

I'm curious as to why he considers it perverted.  I guess his old village was more on the strict side when it came to modesty taboos, but Devin tended to go open-shirt and Mev (?) wasn't wearing a huge amount at the funeral, and heck, Abel himself was only wearing sleeves and trousers at the time.  I can't really imagine Zinvth being prudish given the larger number of winged types.

Turnsky

Fex

long live the nudist teacher :eager thats one class I would like to follow

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

joshofspam

But then again maybe they don't really have many prudish Cubi. :giggle

I mean if you shaped changed and fooled around with people minds and bodies would any prudish thoughts of of nudist taboo's or any other taboo run through your mind?

I must ponder this puzzle. Hmmmm....

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

rhyfe2002

I wonder what this version of Abel would say if he could see his present self.  :U

Turnsky

Quote from: rhyfe2002 on August 07, 2009, 10:31:24 AM
I wonder what this version of Abel would say if he could see his present self.  :U

"don't try the chicken casserole"

Buhamet

Quote from: Turnsky on August 07, 2009, 07:33:42 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on August 07, 2009, 06:51:43 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 07, 2009, 04:34:32 AM
Like meeee!~

Pictures, or it didn't happen.

oh my god, IT IS POSSIBLE IN HUMANITY!! AWESOME!!

envious of you man, =p

also, shifting so your wings cover your entire body? I didn't realise that was was even possible. Opens up an entirely new arena of defence, and freaky sitations of nudity, judging by how the teacher said that a review was needed of making your hair into clothing

Akisohida

Clothing is overrated! Lookit me!

<---- Not a stitch!
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

rhyfe2002

Quote from: Turnsky on August 07, 2009, 10:34:40 AM
Quote from: rhyfe2002 on August 07, 2009, 10:31:24 AM

"don't try the chicken casserole"

Would they even be on talking terms with each other?  :B

The_one_who_is_odd

I think the blackboard says Wings are Indestructibl(e) or something along those lines.  Although it looks like Amber might have tried to write with her teeth for the words on the blackboard. The whole Abel thinking that he looks like a pervert and then the teacher being nude is funny as heck.

Quote from: Turnsky on August 07, 2009, 07:33:42 AM

Nice Eyes Turnsky I had a friend whose eyes were the opposite of yours.

Lucheek

Turnsky: Your eyes are cool.

I think the whiteboard says "Wings are indestructable" and "wrap n large 2 body" witch might be some kind of short hand for the wrapping around of the body.

Also: Doesn't Ink teach the shapeshifting class?

Wouldn't that mean that the naked teacher is Ink....?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lucheek on August 07, 2009, 02:39:44 PM
Turnsky: You're eyes are cool.
Quoted for truth.

QuoteAlso: Doesn't Ink teach the shapeshifting class?

I'm not sure that's canon.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Lucheek on August 07, 2009, 02:39:44 PM

Also: Doesn't Ink teach the shapeshifting class?

Even if that isn't Ink (surely he isn't the only teacher on that subject?), remember this is shapeshifting class. The teacher might look different every day — yesterday he might have been a Gryphon, tomorrow he might be a pygmy shrew, today he's... erm... I know, he's an Idunno!   ;)

I notice Abel's already formed his dislike of 'Cubi-shapeshifting-as-masquerade, and the SAIA staff don't seem to mind too much.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.