The Avatar Above You

Started by Babidi KrakenGuard, July 27, 2009, 09:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentassassin

"No...nooooo.....NO..bad box don't eat my socks"

e_voyager

singing: i have a knife i have a knife. ooh whats that? i have two knives now!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

silentassassin

"I said these ears aren't compensation for anything."

Janus Whitefurr

"~Now is fighty time, fighty time, blood blood blood ~"
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

silentassassin

"Look I can balance my glasses on my face"
"Oh ya well I can face downwards and balance them"

Lysander

Guy on the right: I sincerely hope someone stabs him in the eye.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Escher

Sure, it looks cool now, but try walking through doors with those bloody ears/horns.
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

Lisky

Escher: "Why did i have to blow that big a bubble-gum bubble... bad BAD IDEA D:"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Janus Whitefurr

"You've made the horn joke already, so back away from the keyboard, slowly. Or Else."
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Forycles

"We're both looking at you, you just can't tell."

Lysander

"I feel so...fuzzy..."   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

stand down or face my blades of justice!

Lisky

E: "This shield is clearly too small to deal with this rather tumultuous weather..."

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Dekari

Basilisk:  I could really go for some pie right about now.
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

Janus Whitefurr

"Are you talking to me? ... ARE you talking to me? ARE. YOU. TALKING. TO. ME?"

Lisky

Top: 'It's soo tempting to steal his books while he's distracted with that story'

Bottom: 'Is he still staring at my butt?... man this 5 week plan must really be working'

Dekari

Basilisk:  Hmm....I really need to think of something else to go as for Halloween other than "myself".
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Janus Whitefurr

"Don't mind the stare, I'm just admiring the stuff I'll own after I kill... I mean, if you have an unfortunate accident..."

Escher

(Apologies if I get the genders wrong)

Good idea: Cooking with your girlfriend/fiance/better half.

Bad idea: Getting distracted while cooking with your girlfriend/fiance/better half and accidentally chopping off a fingertip in 5... 4... 3...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dekari

♫I'm in a box.  I'm in a box.♫

(link NSFW due to language)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hey, I didn't notice, but these glasses really need cleaning, you know...

(psst. That link rotates, too...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Janus Whitefurr

"Nobody here but us boxes, move along."

e_voyager

we shall beat you with the power of brotherhood

Escher

Superheroics 101 Professor: "And as you can see here, this fellow is charging an energy beam from his hand while wearing a long, flowing robe, which, as we'll see on the next slide, promptly caught fire, showing us all how important it is to get your cape or robe re-fireproofed every month like clockwork...

Janus Whitefurr

"And with this new sticky wrap, I shall easily remove your face." *thwap*

Angel

"How about that? There IS someone with girlier hair than me."
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Janus Whitefurr

"I am currently unaware of the irony of one Janus telling the other Janus he's girlier, did you know that, sir?"

Lisky

Top: "My what a beautifully effeminate look he has"
Bottom: "My new haircut turned out AWESOME!"