I think Amber is allergic to Canada!

Started by Jack McSlay, July 13, 2009, 09:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garsemor

Quote from: Kimmy on July 17, 2009, 08:05:56 AM

Not if I can apply my CHA bonus to my attack and damage rolls because I'm so cute people let their defenses down. =o

And yesh, whatever she got, she almost certainly got at pittsburgh. When you have THAT many people in close quarters, there's gonna be sickness.

If you've watch Monty Pyton: The Holy Grail, you'll see that it works. The bunny was the most dangerous thing in the wholl thing.
Still I prefer DEX. STR is ok, but it's better if your opponent can't even tuch you, bacause you dodge every attack.

Lego3400

Quote from: Azlan on July 16, 2009, 09:02:01 PM
Apparently she reacts badly to Pittsburg, afterall infection occurs first and then symptoms.

Bah. Don't insult my home town like that.  The theory about amber being allergic to Canada is a much better one *Sage nods*  Also, It's spelled Pittsburgh. There's an H at the end

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lego3400 on July 18, 2009, 11:05:47 AM
Bah. Don't insult my home town like that.  The theory about amber being allergic to Canada is a much better one *Sage nods*  Also, It's spelled Pittsburgh. There's an H at the end

I think you'll find it's actually spelled 'Pitetsbkrrh'.  At least, that's what the Grant Building seems to have been transmitting.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Naldru

Depending on the route she took, has anybody considered the possibility that she might be allergic to Niagra Falls.

(Cue the Three Stooges)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.