06/26/2009 [Abel #60] - The...Librarian?

Started by Cogidubnus, June 26, 2009, 01:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valynth

Quote from: Tikki on June 26, 2009, 05:29:03 PM
Quote from: Naldru on June 26, 2009, 12:34:43 PM
If you've ever rubbed a rod with fur, you'll know that it could be shocking.

If you'll pardon me charging into this line of thought, I just can't sit static while such discussion occurs. I just have no resistance. It polarizes me. Not to sound negative but but it is a conduit for me to speak out, a lightning rod topic if you will! Now sure, we can cycle through current discussions till it hurts but I'd rather conduct fresh statements in some capacity. I think we can all get on that bus, yes?

*Tosses Tiki into the Punder Dome.*

And that's all I've got folks.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

What, no spark of insight, there, Valynth? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Michael Chandra

Perhaps he's just not that bright today?

Raffe

Why is everyone saying she's scary? She looks like a mature caretaker when talking to Mink.  And she's particularly cute. The only 'scary' thing I can make out is the raptor claws, and those could just be for style.
Hooray ellipsis!

TheWhiteChild

Why does everyone dodge the obivious and go for the farfetched? It's most likely that the color change isn't mood, style impulse, or the such, but simply... trauma. Something happened that seriously messed her up, and she became a creepy, bitter/evil person. Maybe a magic fail by Abel that almost killed her? Definitely would add a lot more on Abel's list of reasons to be emo, along with a reason for her to suddenly adopt Destiana (sp, I forgot..)'s way of thinking, but without the maternal instincts Destiana seemed to have...

Unbearably logical Aspie to ruin the day again~  >:3

ChaoSynergy

Indy

My favorite thing about this page is that Oolong is using telepathy to avoid talking in the library. Heehee. Abel probably got a kick out of that when he found out. Though it does make me fear what could have happened to ban Abel (a LIBRARIAN, guys) from the SAIA library...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: Indy on June 27, 2009, 03:15:58 PM
My favorite thing about this page is that Oolong is using telepathy to avoid talking in the library. Heehee. Abel probably got a kick out of that when he found out. Though it does make me fear what could have happened to ban Abel (a LIBRARIAN, guys) from the SAIA library...

In a school full of 'Cubi, would a loudly "stated" thought be any less disruptive than speaking?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on June 27, 2009, 09:34:14 PM

In a school full of 'Cubi, would a loudly "stated" thought be any less disruptive than speaking?

If it can be restricted to a single person, rather than broadcast, yes.

bdplague

Y'know, I'd forgotten that Abel worked as a librarian. Most librarians have an insane love of books, so I'm guessing he probably didn't do any damage to them.... I'm guessing his ban has something to do with Miss Oolong's color change. >.> But then, that's just me. :D

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AmigaDragon

Or maybe he started rearranging the books.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

kaskar

8)   All this in a stampede of words ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

MT Hazard

Rather than the librarian being a mood ring has anyone suggested she could have she just got bored with her old colour?

Either that or  Fa'lina came in and said "Well, one of us is going to have to change"
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic)