06/21/09 [Abel #59]-Abel when he was tolerant.

Started by OminousShadow, June 21, 2009, 01:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kajet

My guess is that Abel's "stuck in his own world" and doesn't even realize someone's talking to him.

And are we sure Mink is female?

Psaakyrn

Of cause, instead of sucker-punch, Abel could perform some impromptu tailoring...
I still think Abel had at least some positive experience with Mink though (even if it's forced upon by unintentional emotional jamming). For all we know, since so many people pointed it out, Abel does have similar personal fashion sense with Mink..
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Tapewolf

Quote from: kajet on June 21, 2009, 06:11:28 PM
My guess is that Abel's "stuck in his own world" and doesn't even realize someone's talking to him.
Oh, he knows - look at the end of the previous page.  The peacock in panel 3 of this page doesn't seem to pleased either - if anyone is in a world of their own, my money's on Mink  :P

QuoteAnd are we sure Mink is female?
We have no idea.  Mink's base form might even be of some mythos which doesn't have normal M/F gender.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Torano

First of all, get some sleep and get better, Amber!  The comic will last only as long as you do, and we can wait until then. And those who can't can either be quiet or be ignored, says I. As far as the comic...

I can't help but be reminded of [this] page from another comic. Talking and talking until she passes out.  The only problem is...she doesn't appear to be passing out anytime soon.

Yet.

:reaper

JackTheCubiWolf

BETTER DAYS!! That comic is epic. To bad it ended. :mowsad
I'm back, and tired.

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Torano on June 21, 2009, 08:06:21 PM
First of all, get some sleep and get better, Amber!  The comic will last only as long as you do, and we can wait until then. And those who can't can either be quiet or be ignored, says I. As far as the comic...

I can't help but be reminded of [this] page from another comic. Talking and talking until she passes out.  The only problem is...she doesn't appear to be passing out anytime soon.

Yet.

Considering cubi don't need to eat or sleep, I'd find it highly unlikely... unless Mink somehow gets Abel to follow along. :3

[EDIT: though Mink'll probably sleep-talk anyway.  :)]
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

LionHeart

Quote from: Torano on June 21, 2009, 08:06:21 PM
First of all, get some sleep and get better, Amber!  The comic will last only as long as you do, and we can wait until then. And those who can't can either be quiet or be ignored, says I. As far as the comic...

I can't help but be reminded of [this] page from another comic. Talking and talking until she passes out.  The only problem is...she doesn't appear to be passing out anytime soon.

Yet.

Somebody mention talking until she passes out?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity