06/07/09 [DMFA #1012] - Lusar.

Started by Corgatha Taldorthar, June 06, 2009, 11:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Garsemor on June 07, 2009, 04:03:54 PM
Quote from: Lucheek on June 07, 2009, 01:38:24 PM
What if Amber said that Dan's Fiance would show up again? I know I would be very excited.

The one thing that could surprise me now would be to find out that Dan and Raina are unknowingly married. And whit the bear and weird alchemical experiments (http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_377.php) dosage Dan does it wouldn't be hard to imagine him and Regina getting drunk and getting married whit out their knowledge.
Just imagine the shock  Dan would get.

I'm not really sure Dan is capable of getting drunk though, considering he has lived on alcohol (and pain) for 3 full years..
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Attic Rat

Regina made the mistake of asking the same question twice, after being warned away the first time. The result was predictable.
Had she been a bit smarter, she could have asked "Could I help gather information for you?" or some such for her second reply, indicating a bit of thought on her part, but no, she had to use the "bored child" (give me something fun to do!) routine instead.

I think we all know what happens to bored children.
They become chore'd children
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Garsemor

Quote from: Psaakyrn on June 07, 2009, 04:06:46 PM
Quote from: Garsemor on June 07, 2009, 04:03:54 PM
Quote from: Lucheek on June 07, 2009, 01:38:24 PM
What if Amber said that Dan's Fiance would show up again? I know I would be very excited.

The one thing that could surprise me now would be to find out that Dan and Raina are unknowingly married. And whit the bear and weird alchemical experiments (http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_377.php) dosage Dan does it wouldn't be hard to imagine him and Regina getting drunk and getting married whit out their knowledge.
Just imagine the shock  Dan would get.

I'm not really sure Dan is capable of getting drunk though, considering he has lived on alcohol (and pain) for 3 full years..

I meant from when they first met before the murder's.