Greetings and Salutations to all!

Started by InsidiousZhann, May 19, 2009, 08:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsidiousZhann

Good day to you all!

So this is pretty much the first forum I've ever joined, which pretty much revokes my technology licence right there. Bah.

Anyway, I've been reading both DMFA and CVRPG for a while now and finally decided to get in on the discussion..page..thingy. Now I get to interact with fellow readers over the internets! Sweet.

...It looks like all the little emotes are laughing at me

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the forum! The little icons are laughing at you, but it's okay because they're laughing at all of us too.
Come on in, read the rules, enjoy your stay, and don't watch out for the box.

JackTheCubiWolf

Welcome! I'm one of the few people you can trust around here. <_<, >_>, <_>.

And watch your back for the box could get you at any moment, just like me. *shivers*
I'm back, and tired.

insidexml

Don't listen to him! You can't can trust anybody here!  :3
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

InsidiousZhann

Cool, thanks for the welcomes!

I've read the rules and checked the beastery so no worries on that.
Good to hear about the box too. It said it's car broke down and it needed to use the telephone, so I let it in. But you can never be too sure nowadays.

By and By, how does the little 'donate amber' function work?

Brownie

From one newbie to another...Well...I guess having as many posts as I do I'm not exactly a newbie...
Oh well! Welcome!
Don't annoy me and you can keep what's left of your fragile soul!

insidexml

"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

techmaster-glitch

Brownie

@insidexml:
You all have souls. Except those I've shattered (Count as of now: 0)
Yours is just hiding in that corner of your mind. I found it.

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Brownie

ZOMBIE!!
BURN THE ZOMBIE!!
Although, you're too smart a zombie to not have a mind. I mean, you've typed so many responses...

Mmmmm...*CRUNCH!* That was fun.
(Soul-Shatter counter - 1)

Lysander

Yeah, that is a nice avatar. This one welcomes thee to this interesting place.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, hey, Darkmoon. You have a fan.

Just the one, though.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

No he doesn't.  People just say that so they won't feel his wrath.  Don't get his hopes up like that llearch.

Hrmm, don't know how this went unnoticed...

Quote from: InsidiousZhann on May 19, 2009, 10:03:35 PM
By and By, how does the little 'donate amber' function work?

If you're talking about the one here on the forums, it doesn't.  It's a bit of a joke on us by the mods, I imagine.  Essentially we've got a karma system here that no one really pays any mind to.  Every now and again the title for it will change, and occasionally the options for it will as well.  Regardless the one on the left is positive karma, the one on the right is negative karma.  Not sure if that's what you're asking about, but hopefully that helps.  Feel free to smite and praise people at your whimsy.  It's fun.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 21, 2009, 07:54:33 AM
No he doesn't.  People just say that so they won't feel his wrath.  Don't get his hopes up like that llearch.

Shush, stop ruining my fun!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears