What if? A game of hopefully boredom crushing possibilities.

Started by Netrogo, May 18, 2009, 06:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caph Abash

You wouldn't know at first, but you'd be really embarrassed when you found out.

What if you had a yes man that followed you everywhere?

Arcblade

After a couple hours I'd get thoroughly irritated with him agreeing with everything I say, tell him to get his own opinions, and make him go away until he did get his own opinions and argue them properly. 

What if you could change one thing about human nature?

Angel

I'd make politeness less complicated so people wouldn't argue as much. I thought for a bit about making people completely honest toward one another and making it easier for them to handle negativity, but then it occurred to me that less people would stand up for their rights if they didn't get angry about not having them.

What if you could complete all the tasks you wanted to accomplish today, no interruptions?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

cruz928

Then the world would be under my control because of my powers of the four elements because i managed to get them today.

What would happen if the whole world got into a war. The WHOLE world.

techmaster-glitch

Eventually, nukes fall, everything dies. Everything and everyone.

What if....ah crap, I'm not good at this. Uh...
What if i didn't come up with anything for this what if?  :3

bradypodidae

Then you would leave an opening for someone to jump in and 'what if' something witty or profound.

...or get me...

What if the Improbability Drive Engine proved to be true physics.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Caswin

Imagine something completely random.  Now double it.  I don't care what that means, double it.  That is what would happen, and it would not be alone.  In addition to this, Mows would surely exist.

What if Mows existed anyway?  Out of nowhere, one morning, there's a few of them every square mile.  How would that work out?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Darkdragon

They will proceed to baffle all biologists, get themselves on the commercially deemed pests list for thier ability to eat material, drive pesticide companies to insanity and draw the attention of the military since no weapon can destroy them.

What if it rained food?

Caswin

The upcoming Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs movie would be pre-empted by a shaky hand-held home video played for horror. (Now I want to see that happen.) Also, various hard foods would put various people and structures in serious danger.  Long-term effects would depend on whether or not this was isolated to one instance or a recurring thing, and whether or not water-from-the-sky rain was still a regular occurrence.  Did they have that in Chewandswallow?

What if... people's (real) names were consistently related to their roles and personalities?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.