04/01/09 [Abel 2 #53] - Aw, so happy...

Started by Howl, May 01, 2009, 03:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: demecowen on May 03, 2009, 02:03:49 PM
You really think that Abel would cope in 375 years? To the point of not trying to get back at Aniz for what he did to his mother and friend?

Whether Abel has reached some kind of accommodation with his insane father in the course of nearly four centuries is not something I'd care to guess at.  It could go either way, but personally I'm not convinced he could learn everything he needs to know in order to get back at Aniz before May dies.
Look at his reaction when Destania confronted him - he didn't seem that impressed by what she wanted to do.  But I guess we'll know more about his future directions after Fa'Lina's tale ends.

QuoteEven if Abel didn't try to Aniz. Abel would still have problems that was self evident when took how long for Abel to leave Saia.
I did not say that Abel would be completely cured - we know that it's left him with a few problems.  However, they seem to have got him reasonably stable given the original condition he arrived in.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ganurath

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 03, 2009, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: demecowen on May 03, 2009, 02:03:49 PM
You really think that Abel would cope in 375 years? To the point of not trying to get back at Aniz for what he did to his mother and friend?

Whether Abel has reached some kind of accommodation with his insane father in the course of nearly four centuries is not something I'd care to guess at.  It could go either way, but personally I'm not convinced he could learn everything he needs to know in order to get back at Aniz before May dies.
Look at his reaction when Destania confronted him - he didn't seem that impressed by what she wanted to do.  But I guess we'll know more about his future directions after Fa'Lina's tale ends.
Given Destania's "with us or against us" attitude regarding Aniz, I don't see her training Abel as canon has established that she has unless he at least made an effort to get back at Aniz. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it were the standard four-man adventuring party of Abel, Destania, Edward, and Aliph. It would explain how Aliph and Destania know each other, as well as why Abel would be concerned about the son of Edward Ti'Fiona... Unless the latter was a gay crush. In which case a different question is answered.
NGGYU NGLYD NGRAADY NGMYC NGSG NGTALAHY

Garsemor

As far as we know at this point Dee did teach Abel how to survive on his own as she mentions on page in DMFA 713 to Alexis.