Weekly Webcast #011: Resident Sackboy

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, April 19, 2009, 09:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

So, we've been doing the Resident Evil thing.

And the two of them now have a bow (one-hit kill on anything in game) and a gatling gun. Both of them have infinite ammo.

Amusing, but not exactly the usual way to go.

http://www.justin.tv/balade

Feel free to join us as we laugh at them and make sick jokes.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VSMIT

Balade

Cast called due to internet suck.Tail end of the cast available at

http://www.javgw.com

techmaster-glitch

Suggestion for name of next week's cast: "The Zany Adventures of Gatling and Longbow!"
Saving the day with zero accuracy! :3

The_one_who_is_odd

VSMIT

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 19, 2009, 11:36:36 PM
Suggestion for name of next week's cast: "The Zany Adventures of Gatling and Longbow!"
HEY!  As long as one bullet hits, you can't get zero accuracy.  As a robot, you should know that...

Miniguns are awesome.  Favorite TF2 class is Heavy, and I'm glad they don't count accuracy into points.

Balade

Mao

*fires an arrow and watches it plink off of the wall while the chaingun explodes said wall*  Wee.  Can't wait until I get the hand cannon.  That will solve this problem well.

Since you guys missed it, there's a rabbit in my Sackboy's Pod.. and my Sackboy has rabbit ears and a rabbit tail.  Balade seems to be amused by this.  Expect more tomfoolery concerning this at some point as he mocks me me for liking the idea of a rabbit with the 'scary teeth' and the Kabuki top.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: VSMIT on April 20, 2009, 02:48:38 AM
HEY!  As long as one bullet hits, you can't get zero accuracy.  As a robot, you should know that...
Well, yeah, but I'm not the one who originally said it... :/ And I didn't feel like changing it.
Whoever said even one bullet hit? >:3

Lisky

yay, i get partial credit for something i wasn't even paying attention to when i typed it :)

so yea... how did LBP go anyways? i left before they started that

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

techmaster-glitch

They didn't. They started Army of Two, but then the connection went kaput and they couldn't get it back up again, so they called it in for the night.

Lisky

ah... how far did they get in Ao2? did they get to meet Beefy McEyegouger?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

We started the tutorial maps.  Once we called it.. his connection started working again so we played some LBP and tried to get the team world building thing going.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 20, 2009, 09:27:00 AM
We started the tutorial maps.  Once we called it.. his connection started working again so we played some LBP and tried to get the team world building thing going.

It was recorded, right?

Mao

Ao2 Tutorial Maps:  Some of it.  When the connection went to butt we obviously stopped.   LBP:  No.  We cut the cast by then.  Wouldn't matter anyway as we couldn't figure out the team world building.

Edit:  Because it's not in yet.  That would explain why.  Though you can share your content and each work on it independently.

Lucheek

Didn't I make a song abot this....?

Balade

JAVGW.com now has a donations button on it! picked up a new tv to replace my old dying one and a new monitor we've been needing for ages now! Help me keep my organs safe! XD *fleece fleece fleece* jk

llearch n'n'daCorna

nguard wanted something.

http://test.llearch.net/mp3/epic_scream.mp3 is a selection of that something. You should probably turn your headphones/speakers down before playing that.

nguard, you should note that I've selected more than is immediately required, and I've still got the mp3 from the full clip lying about; it's about 3.7M, and I have the wav file of the mp3 there, at approx 6.7Mb; given the original is in AAC format, I'm not sure how much messing about I can do. I can pull the original in wav, too - that's about 80Mb

If this isn't quite the format you want, let me know, and I'll see what I can come up with.

Balade

Wow, still amuses me. I can't believe how badly she freaked out during that bit. going to be the strangest ringtone ever.

Mao

I'd like to do one of her little portal attempt...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Balade on April 21, 2009, 04:05:02 PM
Wow, still amuses me. I can't believe how badly she freaked out during that bit. going to be the strangest ringtone ever.

Effective, though.

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 21, 2009, 04:09:56 PM
I'd like to do one of her little portal attempt...

Can do. What do you need for the ringtone, just .wav or .mp3? or something else? And what did you want of it?

Raiettei

Mao

Her little scream as she opened the portals and got shot.  That was funny.  as for ring tone format.. .wav or mp3 are fine. :P

Raiettei

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 21, 2009, 09:10:18 PM
Her little scream as she opened the portals and got shot.  That was funny.  as for ring tone format.. .wav or mp3 are fine. :P

I liked that one. Very coincidentally, that's when I logged on.

The first thing I hear is "Graaaak!"

Fawesome.  :U

nguard

Thanks, llearch.  it is much cleaner than the one I manged to rip sunday night.

You all should have seen my co-workers faces monday when I took a call.

For some reason, the guys over in the S-2 shop want a copy, tho.  Dunno why.

llearch n'n'daCorna

As noted, I can cut it down further, if required. After all, having your phone just start screaming is amusing.

... I wonder if my phone can do that...

Jasonrevall

I still think the gun in Resident Evil that Chris has needs a name, no gun that big should go without a name.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Mao

I call it 'Over compensation'.  Seems fitting to me.

Lisky

i beleive the name i came up with was "The Overcompensator 3000"