03/30/09 [DMFA #989] - Healing the Uncle

Started by Hellcat, March 30, 2009, 01:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. you can set your avatar as a quicktime file? Hrm. That seems... odd. And wrong.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

O rly?  I've seen some animated gifs.. but a quicktime file you say..

Buhamet

I didn't think that it was possible to have a quicktime gif...........

llearch n'n'daCorna

Buhamet, is it really necessary to post a response to every single thread in the last two weeks?

Buhamet

sorry

I'm used to forums where responses take place every 5 minutes.

That, and the various different topics generally interest me enough to get me to start asking questions, soooooooo

yeah, sorry for being interested in stuff

llearch n'n'daCorna

I don't have a problem with posts that actually have content. What I'm expressing distaste for are the posting similar, empty, contentless posts into the last 6 threads, at anywhere up to 2 weeks after the last post.

"Oh, hey, yeah" is not content. It's noise. The signal to noise ratio around here is bad enough already. Let's not add to it, huh?

JackTheCubiWolf

Which is how I was when I first joined. By the way, did I mention I was reeeeeaaaaaallllllyy sorry about that.
I'm back, and tired.

Naldru

I actually found a reference to a malicious JPEG file  (Microsoft notice).  It was due to a bug in the Microsoft code, but it doesn't look like it was ever fully exploited.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.