Ideas for wallpapers, etc

Started by keybounce, March 20, 2009, 09:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keybounce

Since Amber seems to be having some trouble, I thought I'd start a thread for these ideas.

My first: A panel with all the main characters. But if they are all just standing around, well, we know that there are some tensions. Someone's going to go after another, and then someone else, and eventually everyone is chasing everyone else, with Mab and (???) just standing around watching all the chaos.

techmaster-glitch

Uhh....I think the situation is the wallpapers have already been decided via old wallpaper wars, she just hasn't had the time to make them.

I could be wrong, though.

Jigsaw Forte

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the lack of wallpapers is thanks to her own pace, and not a lack of ideas or demand. :B

Besides, usually wallpapers are just a single image... mebbe a montage, but still.

N-Cat

Yeah.  The problem is the other way around.  She already has too many ideas that she has to do she doesn't know where to start.  Maybe if we looked at the wallpaper wars and saw which ideas she still had to do, maybe we could give her ideas on details? But doesn't that seem sort of rude?

Tiger_T

Just leave her be. She'll decide on a design she likes in her own time.

...although I'd kinda like to see the abandoned atempts she's got so far... :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK