Spam Lounge

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, March 21, 2009, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

bill

Quote from: The1Kobra on April 05, 2009, 07:51:04 AM
To all readers: This is not a tickle-your-ears, politically correct letter. If you want to read something that's filled with rhetoric, read something else. If you want the truth, then read this letter. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, Furries justifies its dotty principles with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Furries's claim that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids then it will hand over the country to picayunish protestors.

Furries have never been afraid to leave the terra firma of reason and venture out into the open sea of coldhearted isolationism. That sounds really scabrous, but I claim that it's an accurate assessment of the situation. Pardon my saying so, but it seems that no one else is telling you that I could make an argument for the idea that I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke Furries to spoil the whole Zen Buddhist New Age mystical rock-worshipping aura of our body chakras. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, I will stop at nothing to communicate and teach. My resolve cannot fully be articulated but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that an understanding of the damage that may be caused by Furries's headstrong wisecracks isn't something I expect everyone to develop the first time they hear about it. That's why I write over and over again and from so many different angles about how this is not the first time I've wanted to beat Furries at its own game. But it is the first time I realized that it keeps saying that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. For some reason, Furries's attendants actually believe this nonsense.

Parasitism has impaired Furries's ability to think straight. It's that simple. Whenever Furries are blamed for conspiring to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals, it blames its emissaries. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help Furries impact public policy for years to come. I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want Furries to make us dependent on slaphappy fogeys for political representation, economic support, social position, and psychological approval, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while Furries claim that the Eleventh Commandment is, "Thou shalt mortgage away our future".

My general thesis is that I want to thank Furries for its squibs. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how misguided Furries can be. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: What I find frightening is that some academics actually believe Furries's line that the world is crying out to labor beneath its firm but benevolent heel. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that we can divide Furries's expostulations into three categories: libidinous, unpatriotic, and stolid.

I don't just think that we must explain a few facets of this confusing world around us—not just in the poetic sense, but in the very specific and prosaic terms I am outlining in this letter—and I can back that up with facts. For instance, I wonder if Furries really believe the things they say. It knows they're not true, doesn't it? Whenever that question is asked, Furries and its mercenaries run and hide. I suspect that that's precisely what they're going to do now so as to avoid hearing me say that it's easy to tell if Furries's lying. If its lips are moving, it's lying.

Furries's tirades promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Furries's dupes because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Furries. Mudslinging is as mudslinging does. (Read as: most law-abiding citizens disapprove of Furries's methods.) Particularism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other "ism". That's why it's Furries's favorite; it makes it easy for it to spread wanton views. It has been said that the costs of Furries's perceptions outweigh their benefits. That makes sense to me. I believe it's true. But it honestly implies that I am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Furries. Here's what I have to say to them: You, of course, now need some hard evidence that Furries's head is so far in rectal defilade it would require major surgery to extricate it. Well, how about this for evidence: If the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to fight on the battleground of ideas for our inalienable individual rights.

I claim that Furries constantly insists that if it kicks us in the teeth we'll then lick its toes and beg for another kick. But it contradicts itself when it says that laws are meant to be broken. From a public-policy perspective, Furries's bootlickers all have serious personal problems. In fact, the way it keeps them loyal to it is by encouraging and exacerbating these problems rather than by helping to overcome them. It may be obvious but should nonetheless be acknowledged that if Furries had its way, schools would teach students that its ideals prevent smallpox. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how Furries's antics are not just about conformism but also about fetishism. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: Furries is trying to generate alienation and withdrawal. Their mission? To authorize, promote, celebrate, and legitimize dirty, grotesque collectivism.

Contrary to popular belief, I have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Furries introduce changes without testing them first. Ask yourself: Have Furries ever considered what would happen if a small fraction of its time spent trying to take over society's eyes, ears, mind, and spirit was instead spent on something productive? I bet you'll answer the same way that I did because we both know that if anything will free us from the shackles of Furries's spiteful causeries, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that its teachings are so oligophrenic that they are easily taken up and assimilated by closed-minded blackguards, whose intellectual level corresponds to the material offered. More than that, it says that it wants to make life better for everyone. Lacking a coherent ideology, however, it always ends up increasing society's cycle of hostility and violence.

I believe, way deep down, that Furries don't use words for communication or for exchanging information. It uses them to disarm, to hypnotize, to mislead, and to deceive. Although this has been overlooked or ignored by the established scientific community, wrongheaded and self-aggrandizing, Furries's campaigns of malice and malignity resemble a dilapidated shed. Kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will collapse, proving my claim that if one could get a Ph.D. in Exclusivism, Furries would be the first in line to have one. We must establish clear, justifiable definitions of alcoholism and revisionism so that you can defend a decision to take action when Furries's supporters dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches if we are ever to work together in an atmosphere of friendship and hope. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must sincerely pursue because I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that stubborn airheads with stronger voices than minds would revert to brutal behavior. But honor means nothing to Furries. Principles mean nothing to Furries. All it cares about is how best to shatter and ultimately destroy our most precious possessions.

At no time in the past did ill-natured malefactors (especially the unreasonable type) shamble through the streets of cities, demanding rights they imagine some supernatural power has bestowed upon them. Furries's confreres say, "We should derive moral guidance from Furries's glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented vituperations." Yes, I'm afraid they really do talk like that. It's the only way for them to conceal that Furries's stratagems violate the rational, enlightened claims of their own enunciatory modality. I mean, think about it. One final point: Furries's insanity has reached record levels.
I agree with literally every word in this quote.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

I hate everything about furries, except for the dirty pictures

Zina

Guys.

Guys.

Stop hatin' furries!

bill

Zina

JackTheCubiWolf

Oh but yoy get on my case even though I keep saying I like furries.

And I guess this means most of you don't read DMFA.
I'm back, and tired.

bill

What the hell is DMFA?

VSMIT

Uh oh.  Bill's got his serious voice on.

JackTheCubiWolf

It's the comic that The Lost Lake Inn is for.
I'm back, and tired.

bill

Oh, maybe i should check it out then

Zina

I don't like DMFA.
It's full of furries. :C

bill

No, Zina, you are the furries.

VSMIT

Then Zina was a zombie.

Zina

This is the worst day of my life.

Lisky

aww... whats wrong?  :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Zina

I'm a furry zombie.

That's just terrible.

Lisky

furry zombie you say... hmmm.... under the promise of future power i'd glady join your undead army  :3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

bill

all the other zombies are going to pick on you

bill

then you will compare it to what happened in Zombie Nazi Germany

Zina

Those were some dark times.

Zombfursecution.

bill

More goddamn Zombie Drama to ruin my day. Everyone in this thread gets banned.

Zina

Zombie drama is never funny.

I'm going to go sit in the dark and reflect.
After I've banned everyone, hold on.

bill

"I'm not going to murder you. I'm going to murder everyone else in the world, and then myself, so you will have to think about what you did"

Zina

Everyone, stop posting.

You've been banned.

bill

I'm pretty sure this isn't abuse of power.

Zina

bill

It's like what George Bush, or Hitler did.

Darkmoon

I just wanted to say that I don't appreciate being banned. I don't think you should be able to do that.

Also... if Zina's a zombie furry, I want to see naked pictures.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...