of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

*grins as scarfing is his specialty*

You may be good, but I'm more experienced, thus, I am BETTER!

*Dives into the giant bowl of ice cream and spectators watch as the bowl of ice cream looses it height rather quickly*

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

*pops his head outfrom the side and nods* 
*goes back to ze brain freezes^^*

Kitsune Ascendant

you are good. but, so to speak, I am just getting warmed up!

pac-man style: ice cream scarfing no jutsu!

waka's through ice cream at an increadible speed, barely avoiding some trees will eating holes through others*

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

wow a ninjutse technique. choji would be proud.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on September 10, 2006, 02:18:45 AM
wow a ninjutse technique. choji would be proud.
I wouldn't be suprised if chouji did use that. I mean, he practically is pac man. eats a lot, and he eats a pellet (spinach, I think) to activate his special ability (or so I've heard. I watch the dub, and I missed tonight's new episode)
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

(you mean when the take on the for ninja form aroun exp 100 or so?)

topher chee

*puts a jack between both ends of his mouth and cranks it to a rather large size...*
*stuffs the bowl and the ice cream in and swallows like a snake xD*

e_voyager

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: topher chee on September 10, 2006, 12:01:33 PM
*puts a jack between both ends of his mouth and cranks it to a rather large size...*
*stuffs the bowl and the ice cream in and swallows like a snake xD*

jabber jaws called. he wants his mouth back.

topher chee

Zedd

Zedd

e_voyager

i was last month i think or was that last year?

Kitsune Ascendant

you force me to use my ultimate abiltiy. super fist of the unhinged jaw! Mega-gulp scarfaru!

um... *looks around*
tophar?

e_voyager

uhm this isn't a place were you can scarf your opponent and win is it?

Kitsune Ascendant

e_voyager

diferent universe. they even have chuby fudge for people that want to gain weight in a hurry.

KarlOmega1

*notices that Drake hasn't posted in loooooong time in thread*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

topher chee

*looks around in the rather large room.....this is wierd.....am I.....Nooooooooo!*

e_voyager

Alas poor thopher. i knew him Zedd, Twas a chee of more infint jest. you i wonder if he knows any teleport spells.

xHaZxMaTx

*A tall figure walks into the room covered in MJOLINR armour and places a 30 mega-ton tactical nuke on the ground set for 1 minute, then walks out again*  "Have fun!" :D

topher chee

*hearing E he screams at the top of his longs, "NO!" Then thinking about it, he is an elemental...*

KarlOmega1

*seeing the nuke, Issac uses speed jitsu to hastily disarm the bomb*

*insert "Success" tune here*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Kitsune Ascendant

*teleports tophar back to the edge of the floating ice cream forest, then pauses a few seconds to eat the nuke*
I like hot food. and it's full of iron.

alright, let's continue*tunnels through ice cream, eating anything in the way*

e_voyager

well all's well that end's well.   *types up a report of the contest so far*

Zedd

Be glad he wasnt sent to a room...WITH A MOOSE!

topher chee

Kitsune Ascendant

waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka waka

it occurs to me that we have no way of determining the winner at this point. I mean, I think I kinda ate everything when I ate everything, but that's kinda unfair. so let's say next poster besides us decides it, based on the seconds of the post. even goes to me, odd goes to you. at that point, I'll figure out what the second challenge is. followed by the third challenge, and then, of course, the mega-crag.