of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Cant make much wings if I am getting a killer wedgie from a cliff

e_voyager

"ah.. " says e " hold on"  e step the the clift in one step and lays down. he  reaches  for Zedd to grab him by the waist and pull him up. " how did this happen?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

*flies back to the ledge, pulls a mid-air shapeshift back to my fox form, and lands next to e*

sorry, I was busy being an eastern dragon. I think I broke a few speed records in that form. also pulled more g's in this one loop than a fighter pilot will see in his entire career. and that was with a loop that had a 2 mile radius. then I flew as fast I could through that forest.

anyways, what seems to be the trouble?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

he tugs on Zedd pulling him up the cliff and wings up landing on his back with Zedd on top of him.. " i was trying to dash and something strange happened. i was hoping you could help me figure it out."  ed takes breath. " well figure it out and help me control it."
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm... mkay. *grabs e_voyager and teleports to a wide plain free of obstacles*

if you could demonstrate, I might be able to understand better. 
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Zedd

Oh I hope someone has an magic sewing machine

e_voyager

e nods. "okay here i go." e stant to run then  thinks about his dash system. Just when he thinks it's not going to work  the world around him flashes with his next step and for an instant and he  vanishes appearing 3 hectometers away then 5 hectometers as he trines to turn around and head back then 2 away then he stops 50 meters past kitsune as he manage to stop. He tenses and hesitantly walks back to Kitsune.  "once it kick in I have a hard time controlling it. Every step I try to take seems to trigger it when it's on" e shakes his head. " what is it and why does the world flash as I try to run? I wanted to move faster not teleport."

Kitsune Ascendant

*opens a telepathic link with zedd* {I'll teleport one in for ya} *teleports a maji-sew in next to zedd*

hmmm... haven't seen the flash step in a while.  you are indeed running faster. fast enough, in fact, that your untrained mind is having trouble keeping up, thus, the flash. you have two options for learning how to control it:
get an intuitive sense from practice, or
learn how to controll your perception of time by increasing the rate at which your mind processes information.

I recomend the latter, as it has plenty of other applications, and you should be quite capable of it with only a little training.

we'll start with a simple excercise. *creates a floating orb of blue energy* right now, this orb is highly sensitive to even the subtlest changes in the speed you are processing information, so it will magnify the changes.  it will also glow red if you try to directly affect it. now try to slow it down in your mind.

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

Maybe she went out to abuse her membershipness  or something...

e_voyager

e reaches for the orb with his mind trying to push it with a slight but controlled force.

Kitsune Ascendant

*as e concentrates on the orb, it begins to slow down, and sends some information telepathically to e_voyager, showing him how to adjust his focus. within a few minutes, e is able to slow down his relative perception of time to a crawl*

good, very good. now, this ability draws from your chakra instead of the normal energy produced by your reactor core. how much training have you had working with chakra?

e_voyager

i'm guessing around 12 hours worth to me all energy is energy i can adapt it and transmute it as was part of my normal bodies designs. in my true form or at least i thing it's my try form i'm some kind of energy enity myself.

Kitsune Ascendant

mkay then. I want you to do whatever you do when you activate your dash, except don't send any energy to it. then try releasing a small amount of chakra into the system. adjust it until you can go exactly one meter using a flash step.

Zedd

e_voyager

E closes his eyes and breath deeply as he thing of his dash system. Then he steps landing five meters away. This was an improvement. The world did not flash to him as he steps and e better understands the abilities. it was like a dash in it's way except that you were not locked in out direction or duration. still he need to understand more. he turns to Kitsune to ask him for help separate out the energy used.

E's hand light up with two revolving energy patterns. Red, purple, black and blue. "can you tell me which of these energies is what you call charka?" one more energy appears it his a odd energy dark with sparkles of light in it and this energy feel's E with concern as he watches it dances on his palm before giving was to the blue flame and the purple.

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

lesee. the purple's from your main reactor. the blue one's your normal chakra. red one's probably some intermediate energy between the two. that black one... I don't know what it is, but you have vast amounts of it untapped.  anyways, practice a bit if you want. me, I'm heading back to the party. also, it is customary that when my kind gains a new tail, we gain a new name as well. my nine-tailed name was rune tail, and I thought I would have it forever.

*teleports back to the party*

*shifts back to my humanoid form*
Everyone, please gather around!
good, good. now, for those who walked in on the party late, this is to celebrate my ascendance to ten tails. while the kitsune clan I hail from will usually have a small ceremony for the gaining of a new tail, this is an especially momentous occasion, as I am the first ever to reach ten tails. Now, with each new tail, my kind usually picks a new name, their previous name becoming a new piece of their extended name (yes, it is annoying having to write our full names after the third or fourth tail. usuall, documents require only our current name, family name, and the previous name, though). anyways, there is a naming ceremony to be held as soon as I can think of a good name. and while I'm springing surprises on you guys.
*a glowing sphere surounds rune tail, which slowly shifts into the shape of a female ten-tailed kitsune. as the glow fades, she is revealed to be a slender beauty, measuring the same height as rune tail, with pure white fur*

I am currently known as moon eyes, best described the other half of rune tail's soul. our two souls were somehow bonded into this single body. when we were younger, our body would take the shape and gender of the dominant "self", though now we have a much greater control over it, and the spiritual boundries between the two forms is near-nonexistant, allowing us both to controll either form, with the other a dormant spectator or in a state of trance. I still prefer this form, and rune tail prefers his masculine form, which is why you haven't heard from me before now. anyways, I felt I should make an appearance on such a momentous occasion, especially seeing as this is as much my celebration as it is his. suggestions for either of our new names would be appreciated. I think I will stay for a while, though.

e_voyager

he appears a moment before kitsune makes his speech. he his shocked but this revelations and at the same time  touched. runetail and moon eyes were on equal footing with each other. they did not fight they coexists. it was beautiful.

Tait-Fox

=Sits bewildered, untill he hears Kitsune, he pads over to him and sits, still in fox form, listening intently=

Zedd

I will be right there..I am just fixing a sammitch

Kitsune Ascendant

Glad to see you've returned, E. also looks like you're getting the hang of that flash step. anyways, dig into the food.

and coexistance is kind of required when one body shares two souls, even if the body can shift to acomidate the dominant soul. What we didn't expect in our younger years, though, is that we would grow so close. it certainly leads to an interesting life when your soul mate litterally is your other half.

anyways, any ideas for our new names? rune tail was thinking of possibly taking up the name xeno, though  I say it sounds a bit dark. I myself was consiering sophilia, but it's a bit long, and it doesn't have that mysterious ring we both are so fond of.

Hello there, tait-fox. it would seem you didn't catch my entire announcement. as you can see *glances down at chest* I am no longer a "he".  the short of it is that I and rune tail (the one you likely refer to as kitsune), are two seperate souls that inhabit the same body. the body itself has a male and female form, and in our youth we were limited to controlling the form that matched our intended gender, with the body switching forms when one of us took over. these days, we just do it for comfort and to prevent confusion. anyways, we are both looking for ideas for our new names, as part of the celebration of our tenth tail.

[ooc edit: I'll pick this up tomorrow. unlike some people, I need sleep to function propperly for college]

DigitalMan

Hearing the call, the cougar moves to the edge of the woods, peering over a log at Kitsune. He sits mesmerized, first by the glowiness, then by the female kitsune.

"Well now that's bizarre."

"And yet completely normal for this place..." The CameraBot watches the proceedings from beside the cougar. "Not sure I get the deal with the new name, though."

The cougar ponders for a moment, getting one of his stupid-idea-that-I'm-going-to-say-anyways looks. "We should call him, 'The Lord of Gender-Bending!'"

"No, we've only seen him do it once, he's got a lot of competition for that."

"Frightening, but true... How about 'Master of Shiny Sparkly Glowy Things?'"

"Now that makes sense. Long, but accurate. Maybe if it could be turned into an acronym..."

The cougar looks back at the female kitsune, tilting his head. "Is it wrong to think she's hot?"

The CameraBot tilts back and forth a few times in silence, and one could almost hear gears clicking and grinding to a halt. "Er, well... It's a female... Or is it? Isn't it? She's normally a male, I think... I don't... It's..." The machine goes silent for a moment again, and then falls to the ground as a few sparks shoot out from it.

One could tell by the cougar's grin that he was most pleased with his ability to overwhelm logic and make even a machine's head hurt. He leaps over the log, returning to the center of the party.

Kitsune Ascendant

that is one confused robot. the sparks are a bit of a fire hazard, though, so I suppose I should go and fix this...
*walks over to the camera-bot*
*taps it a few times*
pull yourself together. we don't want you setting fire to the entire valley, now. *carries the robot back to the party, and puts it on a stone ledge where the ocasional spark wouldn't hurt anything*

you know? I don't think I ever caught your name, cougar person. but to answer your question, I don't think it would be at all out of place to consider me hot, considering that this is not a normal case of gender shifting, where you would have a man's soul in a woman's body, so much as a body that adapted itself to having both a masculine and feminine soul residing in it  :mowsmile. Although it did make for the ocasional akward moment when we were younger and didn't have as much control determining which soul was in the body's pilot seat, so to speak.

DigitalMan

The cougar sits and listens to the explanation. He ponders over the concept for several moments, before deciding against thinking too deeply about it; lest he end up like the CameraBot.

"I have a situation that's... almost completely different. You'd think multiple personalities would be simple, but I can never explain it right... I like the multiple-souls deal better. In spite of the deluge of questions it brings to mind."

"In any form that is any part animal, you may call me CDM. As for your name..." He thinks for a moment, poking the kitsune with his paw a couple times. "The word 'shimmer' comes to mind, I don't know why. Probably shouldn't take naming advice from me anyways, my name is three letters that don't even mean anything!"

e_voyager

e well understood the concept of multiple beings in one body. he had since the dark energy incident(mega-man 8 and 9).  Not count a 10,000 year paradox he had been living with at least two for that past year. What was special about kitsune case was that there was not struggle for dominance there lived in past year. As he watches kitsune talk with the cougar he feeling information on the cougar bubble in his brain he ignores it lest her start another war for dominance. guys when this is over do you think where and try to learn to live in piece? there was no response as he was in control right now sit he wished that they did not have to fight when the meet. Erebus awakened by the overload of dark energy. was the only one that spoke to him at any give time and her was silent now

"you really are a special you know. I am in awe of the piece that you've achieved within yourself"

Kitsune Ascendant

Well, Luck did have something to do with it, I suppose. It just seemed natural for us to get along.

say... I've had a bit of experience dealing with multiple conflicting souls in one body in my years, both as moon eyes and as rune tail. perhaps we can help you and your other selves reach some sort of agreement.

e_voyager

maybe but that can wait. for now enjoy your party

Zedd

Hey whats button do? *pushes a blue shinney button*

Tait-Fox

Oooh... a she kitsune. o.o

Well... uhh... names names names...

Hmm... I've always been good at thinking up names..

Lets see if I can tap into that...

Latheni
Lathina
Shoar

Gah... Its been a while...

=Blinks and looks around=

I want my jean shorts back..

=Pads over to the box and jumps in, he transforms back in a flash, his jean shorts magically appearing back on him as he becomes biped once more, so that no one sees=

Ahh... better...

=Steps out of the box and looks around=

Uhh.... yeah....

=Blinks and yaps playfully, tail swishing=

I may be anthro once more but that doesn't mean I ain't a playful foxi!

=Pulls out a shiney red ball and plays with it, throwing and chasing it=