of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

mortal you say? humm i wonder if he was the same guy that took me and said always have spars of anything. *taps his leg sighs that he doesn't here the familiar hollow  echo of metal.*
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

e_voyager

yes  i'm sure your right and all it's just well i'm ust to beinbg metaL *taps his chest* look not chassie now *sigs* but my legs are fin it's the pants that changed,
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tait-Fox

=Abrubtly stops at the party table, looking up at the many foods there is=

Oooh... a foxes dream!

=Jumps up to an empty spot on the table, looking around at the many foods, and pizza! He darts over and snags a couple pieces, jumping off, he hides under the table, eating the pizzas=

Zedd

Sometimes you remind me of my cat fox boy....

Kitsune Ascendant

you know, I've always wanted to try that.
*find an empty spot on the nigh-endless table of goodies to land on, and then searches for the chinese food section, grabbing a plate of orange flavored chicken and carrying it under the table*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Zedd

e_voyager

We'll it's kitsunes home but i would not worry too much about it all. but still we can help out some. tos to tend the the grounds near the fire breath contest aera.

Kitsune Ascendant

eh. don't worry about it. the place stays clean of it's own accord.

*goes back to chowing down on the huge plate of orange chicken*
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

take a left at the peperoni pizza, head straight until you hit the giant bowl of steamed rice, then take a right. should be about 10 plates down.

e_voyager

E decides that the knawing in his stomach was hunger and goes to browser the table

Zedd

Tait-Fox

=Finishes his slices off pizza, his muzzle a bit greasy and bits of pizza on it, he laps it off quickly so that his muzzle is clean once again, and pads out from under the table=

Mmm... that was good.. ^^

I'm thirst now...

=Jumps back up on the table and begins to sniff around for some drinks=

Kitsune Ascendant

Zedd

e_voyager

E leands back sight in pleand. he had eaten well and had cosn arond 30 times his mass

Tait-Fox

Meep... well... thank you kitsune...

=Pads to the oposite end of the table, twisting and turning around the various other articles of food, finding the drinks eventually he sits and stares=

How am I supposed to lift a cup..?

=Blinks o.o=

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

but then... the pants, or lack therof... there'd be trouble.

*pads over to the soft drinks section*

knowing that some of us have non-anthro forms, I added a neat little spell to the drinks and the more messy foods. observe.

*concentrates lightly on the bottle of moutain dew, the bottle of sprite, and the bottle of blueberry juice, and they all float over to an empty glass and fill it to the desired level*

nifty, huh?

Tait-Fox

Yes very much so! Hmm....

=Stares at one of the cans of Mountain Dew and concentrates, pouring the contents into a cup, almost to the brim, he sets it back down and pads over to the cup, he slurps his muzzle, lets out a soft 'yap', then sets to lapping up the mountain dew=

e_voyager

not that i've eaten it's time to hunt. *goes into a non anther form and sniffs around for Xze-Xze*

topher chee

Zedd

*falls over and has that look from seeing tape from the Ring*

e_voyager

Zedd

Tait-Fox

=Finishes up lapping enough dew for him and jumps down from the table, only to jump back and meep as Topher jumps out and 'boos'=

Who did that?! Scared me half to death...

=Blinks again and looks around=

DigitalMan

A small machine flies around the perimiter of the activity, making careful observations. As it moves closer amongst the various creatures, it becomes clear that it is primarily a camera... and that its simplistic or even "cheesy" design looks like it was made out of really big Legos. Presuming little threat from something roughly its own size, it approaches the foxes near the snack table, sending information back to its master...

Kitsune Ascendant

*walks up to the camera thing*

come and visit. It's cool here.

DigitalMan

===OOC:===
*suffers from severe RP deprivation*

I'm analyzing the situation, both in and out of character, to determine just the right time and manner to make my introduction. Until then I'll let you play with a CameraBot... or was it the other way around? >:3
===/OOC===

The machine tilts sideways a bit as though expressing curiosity, and three robotic arms unfold from underneath it. Two of the arms grab Kitsune gently, lifting him up, as the third pokes him lightly a couple times.