of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

oh good you're here *spices a verosn bade labed judge  onto Zedd's chest. you are a judge not zedd. you have to judes the desters these to bake. not i need atl least one more possilsy two
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

*looks back* will someone please tell me how he managed to cling to a nonexistant cieling? or is this like bobobo where nothing has to make sense?

ah well. I think I'll mix in a bit of lemon juice for the angelfood cake *pours into  a large cube and puts into my micrograv oven*
now then.
*starts mixing a thick blueberry icing and sets up two pans to melt chocolate. one regular, one white*

now, what ice cream should I use... mint chocolate chip should do it...
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on August 16, 2006, 06:47:56 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on August 16, 2006, 06:29:02 PM
"say kitsume just how magical is this place? "

lemme put it this way: it's one of the few places a person can use any spell through the magical equivalent of brute force.

there for ceiling ore not if he believes there is one then her can cling to it right?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

*eys bug out when you say about chocolate mint* Did you say...chocolate...Mint??!?

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel's head pops out from under the ice cream table where she had taken refuge from the fire contest. "Lemon angel cake?"
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

calm down folks. even with the speed-cooking, that blocks nearly as tall as I am. it won't be done for another hour at least, and then there's at least another half-hour of special preperations. which reminds me. I should probably giant vat-o-chocolate melting.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

dashing foward with a shadow step e appes neds to mel. "hello mee condraulations. " E puts a bow shaped  badge lablebe judge abother you left temple. "you're a judge and get to  vote on the winner as well."

Kitsune Ascendant

looks like the cake block is done. good.

*adds some orange sauce to the melted chocolate*

I'll need that in a few minutes. now...
*cuts the block in half across*
*pulls a giant carton of mint chocolate chip ice cream out of the freezer*
*casts invisibility sphere around cooking area*

sorry guys. this is going to be a suprise.

e_voyager

Zedd

*gets a giant spoon carved from a bigger spoon and starts to eat some the icecream just came out*

e_voyager

calls fore a nice sppon of his own. "pass me a bowl of ice ceram as well, will you Zedd?"

Kitsune Ascendant

*frost begins to form on the invisibility sphere*

I should be done in another 10 minutes or so.

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

alright folks, I am ready to unveil my dessert masterpiece.

[everyone looks to see two 7 tailed kitsune figures and one small one tailed kitsune child carved out of the blocks of  lemon angelfood cake, all in their fox forms. one of the larger ones is carefully covered in dark chocolate with a bit of lime juice mixxed in, just enough to give it a light flavor. there are details carefull carved into the surface, giving this figure a masculine appearance. the other large kitsune figure is covered  in white chocolate with a bit of orange mixxed in (just enough for flavor without changing the snow-white color, with details carved carefully into the surface of the chocolate to give this figure has a definate feminine appearance. the child kitsune is covered in dark chocolate with a hint of the juice from a special berry that only exists in a few dimensions. again, the details are carved into the chocolate. all three look very realistic. the eyes are a real work of art on all three. each one used a thin layer of jello layered into the chocolate, with black food coloring for the pupils, and food coloring to match the jello's color on the back: yellow for the male's, green for the female's, and a mysterious blue for the child's. even more impressive (and touching) is the scene they portray, of rune tail's parents and himself at a young age. there is a scale moutain and a cave made of white mint-chocolate chip flavored ice cream. the father is just returning, and is walking in through the entrance. inside, the kit, only 12 years old (which is very, very young by kitsune physiology. about three or four in human years, though our brains are more at our real age in compared devolpment) is lying down against his mother, and was obviously just asleep, with one eye half open and looking towards the entrance. the mother is smiling softly at the child, proud and loving]

this is a fairly old recipe. in fact, it was handed down to me from my father, who got it from his father, and so on to practically the beginning of time. they're all still around, of course. we kitsune don't really die ever. quite frequently, though, we'll go into seclusion after a few million years, make room for the next thousand generations or so. this wouldn't be possible without our connections to magic, but that's another story. this dessert is usually made for a big celebration, which actually leads me into my announcment.

As you might be aware, I am one of the very few kitsune to pass the nine tail mark. this is usually cause for a massive celebration, and while I have one such celebration with my fellow kitsune, I feel such an occasion bears two parties.

*points to a spot a few yards away from me as a second invisibility sphere dematerializes*
while I was maging this one for the contest, I had a shadow clone make one for party's centerpiece. don't touch that one just yet (I WILL chop your fingers off if you do. it's that important), but after the contest is finnished, we should be able to start. anyways, you're all invited. now, judges?

Zedd

e_voyager

Mel Dragonkitty

"Could someone hand me my slice under here?" came Mel's muffled voice from under the table again. "Seeing the life size kitsune being sliced up would freak me out. Too much like murder. I'm a cowardly dragonkitty."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

"sure thing mel." E goes to get a slice for mel forme kistsun

Tait-Fox

=Joins Mel= So... whats happening? =Doesn't want to seem rude, so he adds a slight swish of his tail.=

e_voyager

it's a bake off for the third contest. i was calling you to be on of the three judges

Tait-Fox

=Tilts head at e_voyager= Is that so? Well, is the job still open? =Tail swishes again and smiles=

e_voyager

"one badge left." Hands the badge to tait. "enjoy" grabs himself a slive of cake and enjoys it himself

Tait-Fox

=Takes the badge and pins it on his shirt= Thanks... uh... whats your name anyway? =Begins to try some of the varieties of food, dessert, and other food, along side e_voyager=

e_voyager

the second contestant Topher chess should be done soon. (see the dish descriptions in their contests post)

KarlOmega1

*issac sits inactive due to someone else dropping out, it seems*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Tait-Fox

=Calmly and quietly waits for Topher's dish to be ready. He shifts around quiet shyly as he looks around=

Mel Dragonkitty

Are we playing Iron Chef? Do I need to say pompous and incomprehensible things in a baddly dubbed voice?

Tait-Fox

Errr... not sure.. my names Tait, whats yours? =Talking to Mel Dragonkitty=

e_voyager

i'm not sure but i think she's talking to me since i shanghaied her into being a judge. 'There was supposed to be one more judge but she never showed up. go fig'.  as for your question mel? yes it is a variant of iron chief with a category of baked desserts. as for the voice? i leave that to your desecration

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel holds out her hand, "Hi Tait, I'm Melodie, usually Mel. Mostly when you meet me I'm a blue-eyed white dragon. Occasionally, like when I need to hide under a table, I'm a white feline."

Mel leans out from under the table, "Hey e! Am I one of the smart Iron Chef judges or am I that one that just giggles? I don't want to play if I have to giggle."