of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Manaweilder

*jumps down from his tree and bigins to approach the Holodeck*

topher chee

*dreams of the young girl again...she seems to be the same age as himself, perhaps a year younger at the most.  She has a soft, kind face.  She giggled and ran away from him. He chases her through the forest, ducking under and jumping over logs.  She hides behind a tree, and just as he turns around to the tree, he finds her trembling.  He reaches his hand out to comfort her, but then she moves away from him.  Why was she moving away from him.  Had he done something wrong?  Was she not happy just a second ago?  Suddenly the forrest became dark.  Her eyes became blood red, she grew angry.  He turned on his heels and fled.   Topher jolted in his sleep, whimpering now and then*.... 

vulpesweasel

* a ferret about 5 ft 6 in walks in, taking off his cracked sunglasses and putting them in his pocket and looking at topher who had jerked up suddenly, as he sat down, then he proceeds to see the kitsune waitng for someone to dance with him,so he stands and walks slowly to the machine and challenges the kitsune to 'Captain Jack"

e_voyager

alone and unsure of himself e gos to a out of the way corner and takes a nap.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Drake Manaweilder

*jumps on to the platform summoning a peculiar blue dagger with a blue flame that, under normal circumstances, would only burn a little. however, Drake had channeled some of his energies into it, turning the 1 foot blade into a 4.5 foot inferno*

"Bring it."

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: vulpesweasel on August 26, 2006, 12:49:54 AM
* a ferret about 5 ft 6 in walks in, taking off his cracked sunglasses and putting them in his pocket and looking at topher who had jerked up suddenly, as he sat down, then he proceeds to see the kitsune waitng for someone to dance with him,so he stands and walks slowly to the machine and challenges the kitsune to 'Captain Jack"
let's D.D.R!

*selects challenge mode* (something I could not do in real life to save said life)

select your dificulty.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

KarlOmega1

*Issac goes Chibi (Sonic Style) and lands first blow...which knocks a few rings outta Drake.*

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

topher chee

Cold sweat drips from Topher's forehead.  He shivers as the forrest slowly becomes a black hole.  A light breeze begins and he begins to tremble.  Suddenly, he falls into nothingness, his head a few inches from the bottom, he jolts into a firery being, retaining himself, then zipping up toward the opening of the hole.   He reaches out both hands then the whole begins to close, the closer he gets, the faster it closes.  The young girl look down at him, laughing and pointing at his efforts to fit through the whole.  Alas, the hole swallows him, and he wakes up with a yelp.

vulpesweasel

*harley says nothing except for, *challenge* and he fixes his collar*

topher chee

*Sitsa up dazed by his dream, slightly grinning*

e_voyager

e's dream begans to take form over his head and in it stange ball of light and darknees  enters a very furrrei lotl plasned and times passed. some Jy-corp robots apper eveywhere and war's breat out between to familes. time and time again one famly win with a blue robot taking on the duty of most of the  work. this inthes the ball and he watch what is happing in the wright clan.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

harley, eh? well, let's do this. but like I said, we kitsune are nigh-unbeatable at this game. *just to show off, puts settings on stealth mode*
shall we start?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

vulpesweasel

*harley nods in agreement as he gets ready, for he is known around as the champion mustelid of DDR.

Kitsune Ascendant

[as the music starts, rune tail gets the beat in his head. closing his eyes, he visualizes the arrows as they would normally appear on the screen, hitting each one perfectly. for variation, he switches to using his hands halfway through]

vulpesweasel

*harley's hmmphs in jealosy as he attempts to keep up with Kit, only failing miserably, even on his light ferret feet* How*huff*do you*huff*go so fast?

Kitsune Ascendant

[casually replies as the song continues] milenia of practice. which involved a time machine, 2 pairadoxes, Cthulhu, and some other stuff that tied the fabric of spacetime in a rather complex and interesting knot.

feel brave enough to try max 300?

vulpesweasel

*harley begins to sweat as he whimpers at the sound of 300* O-okay, let's do this!

Kitsune Ascendant

right, then. feel free to lower the difficulty one. it took the better part of a century to perfect this one for me.

vulpesweasel

*harley begins getting tired, but he keeps going till he slips and falls, blushing brightly in embarrassment*

topher chee

e_voyager

as e's dream contins the war's advanse and a new robot type appers. he is not mearly a copy of the blue robt as in the past he was made to be much better then him. still the new robot was young and decide that he would not lister to his cerater but would do his own them. e was cotuns and watched as the new robot feel to the might of anoter while trying to prove himsel only to come back. how was this acompliseh?

e_voyager

in his dream e follows the other bot to his home and see that he is not the only one of his kind. yet these others don't seem to be alive.  he watches to bot go out on a mission Only  to watcher through the screens as he is destroyed.  suddenly the room comes alive and  power floods into of of the robots taking with it the destroyed bots memories and personality. i wonder. thinks e in his dream as the cloud becomes even larger

vulpesweasel

*harley stands up and limped over to a chair, sitting down and panting heavily as he tried to regain his breath* W-wow, k-kit, you're awesome at DDR.

Kitsune Ascendant

like I said, I've had a few milenia to practice. what next...

*jumps up and starts gliding around the valley*

e_voyager

e continues to sleep dreaming about his past his dreams made visable to all due to some strange magical interaction.

topher chee

e_voyager

e's sleep becomes troubles as he rembers his investant into the body and become trapens tinein one oth tme. moens later the body became crowed as fortes mind retuend to take it over.

Kitsune Ascendant

[as rune tail continues drifting, he notices most people around him are asleep]
a nap doesn't sound half bad. *returns to mostly human form*

[laying down, he soon starts floating a few inches above the ground, supported by a cushion of magic. a minute or so later, he falls asleep]
<dream thoughts> hmm. I wonder if I could link my dream with the others here?

e_voyager

in e's dream he is having a crisis. for the first time in untold years he reviews the concepts of good and evil. he sensing forte's  drives and ambitions. his ego and his desirers. he wants power. to prove he is the strongest he will destroy any other robot. to prove his strength and be superior he would sacrifice his very existence. It is here in the cusp of battle  E relearns the nature of determantion.