03/13/09 [DMFA #980] - K'Pow!

Started by Kibin, March 13, 2009, 01:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teh_Hobo

HA HA YES! Excellent. Now there will be violence! Must put on some death metal to fit the next scene... Also I keep imagining Dan fighting DP whilst simultaneously strangling Regina with one wing tentacle.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Attic Rat

I'd love to see Dan apologize to Aliph in an ever-so-civilized manner for any inconvenience resulting from his continuing to batter Regina. Sort of an "Excuse me, a bit of unfinished business. You know how it is.."

Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

inuhanyo

Quote from: Black_angel on March 13, 2009, 10:42:25 AM
...Also, how come DP has pupils when Regina doesn't? They each have all-iris-colored eyeballs, but only one of them has pupils.
Ah, I direct your attention to 972.
Look at Regina's eyes carefully, you might be able to tell that there are different shades of purple, defining Regina's pupils and irises.  I didn't spot it until that strip myself, and not on the first viewing.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Terrion on March 13, 2009, 02:46:02 PM
Quote from: FreeFull on March 13, 2009, 01:19:04 PM
Regina is not a full-fledged demon yet, Dan certainly is a full-fledged adventurer.

Regina isn't a full fledged anything, yet. In fact, at the moment, she's probably not even fully conscious...  >:3

Race doesn't actually come into it at this point between those two.

Regina may not be a full fledged demon (whether you're considering powerss or skills or both), but she IS a full fledged brat.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Madmann135

Personally this fight in my opinion is more one sided than most people take into consideration.
My Primary Exhibit.
Upon examination of the primary exhibit one can gather from it that Dan even at the brink of death if he is given his primary empathic energy source then his body can rapidly recover (probably regenerate) from near fatal or/and (considering his heart actually stopped) Fatal injury.

Lets not forget that it has been stated that Cubi can feed off of not only other individual's energy but their own.
Exhibit A, B and C.

Exhibit A and B show Dan is experiencing pain.  This might also have activate his (presumed) innate but latent rapid recovering ability.  In addition Dan most likely got a moderate power boost.

Exhibit C though funny also shows numerous things.
1 - Dan has fast reflexes and a strong tentacle even when he has been blown back by an explosive force
2 - Dan dished out some pain to Regina, as Primary exhibit probably demonstrates depending on the severity of the injury to Regina Dan could be up to near 100% (or even higher depending on the severity of the wound and Regina's pain tolerance).

Primary exhibit also demonstrates that Dan is able to feed from Creatures as we all know Azland is a fae

Dan has bested DP 3 times in the past, now with Dan's cubi abilities now active he is even more dangerous in battle, especially if someone is injured *cough* REGINA *cough.*  Dan is familiar with DP's moves, strategies, abilities and weaknesses.  Information is one of the most valuable and dangerous weapons

EDIT:
Exhibit C fixed

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think you messed up Exhibit C, there. Did you mean to link to strip 160 again? Or were you meaning 980?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears