Question

Started by Drase, March 04, 2009, 12:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drase

Okay so I didnt know where to put this, and it would have taken too long to sift through the 117 pages of posts i found through the search function... and I'm still not sure it would be there.

I had to search for the links to a few webcomics on here, wouldnt it be easier just to put the Url for a webcomic in the forum description like the two in the half moon theatre instead of elsewhere in the site? 

Just wondering  :mowsmile

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drase on March 04, 2009, 12:48:22 AM
I had to search for the links to a few webcomics on here, wouldnt it be easier just to put the Url for a webcomic in the forum description like the two in the half moon theatre instead of elsewhere in the site? 

I notice mine was the only one in the Theater which didn't, though to be fair I posted links in the "Welcome to" thread.  That should be fixed now.  As for the others, I guess that's up to the owners.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Drase

I'm just happy that I made one web comic easier to find :D

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drase on March 04, 2009, 10:07:11 AM
I'm just happy that I made one web comic easier to find :D
As you may have noticed, we've included hyperlinks inline in the descriptions now...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Darkmoon

For DMFA and CVRPG, we just assume you have the links already.

Or, you know, can figure it out pretty easily.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Drase

Well i could and did, yes.  But considering the number and quality of people I've met over the internet... there's no guarantee everyone will. 

Darkmoon

(shrugs) I guess I'm just ambivalent to the less intelligent of us.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...