02/21/09 [DMFA #975] - That dryer's always breaking down…

Started by Jairus, February 20, 2009, 11:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inuhanyo

Dan is Cyra clan, we know what his clan mark looks like, even though he hasn't developed it yet.  Fi is wearing it. And it doesn't look anything like Abel's clan mark.  So we know they aren't the same clan.

Dan has been preparing for this encounter with Regina for years, just not obsessivly so.  He didn't expect to have Cubi powers when it happened.   Given that change, he is behaving just as one would expect.  (And even without Cubi powers, I would not want to be standing between him and Regina right now.)

Since Regina has made it to a Safe Room, I seriously doubt that she's going to leave it until Dan has left the building.  In her shoes, I certainly wouldn't.  Unless Dan can figure out a way in, and soon, Regina is safe.  For now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: inuhanyo on February 22, 2009, 03:51:43 PM
Since Regina has made it to a Safe Room, I seriously doubt that she's going to leave it until Dan has left the building.  In her shoes, I certainly wouldn't.  Unless Dan can figure out a way in, and soon, Regina is safe.  For now.

I don't think it's a safe room. I think it's just a reinforced doorway.

If I was her, I'd be still going, looking to add another one between them before he gets through the first. Or finds a way around it...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears