Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but furbies are among the worst nightmare fuel known to man

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Rakala

Cute, but I can think of much scarier things easily. Pennywise The Clown for instance...

Mao

Cute, but seriously... he thinks Pennywise is scary.  That guy was funny.

Lisky

cute, but i don't do invisible friends

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Rakala

Cute, but you can do my invisible friend whenever you like.

e_voyager

cute but what are you looking at?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rakala

Cute, but I can't tell you. I'll be arrested for possession.

Stygian

Cute because your mother's in here with us, Rakala. Would you like to leave a message?

Angel

Cute, but I'm a Catholic. Quod nomen mihi est?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

cute, but i'm not catholic... that could be a problem...

Rakala

Angel

Cute, but unless you're a hardcore Satanist, religion doesn't matter to me. I mean, I'm dating a Jewish boy.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

cute but does she put all her faith in religion?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

Cute, but you do hear your own redundancy, right?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

cute but i dunno how well we'd get along... according to my roommate i'm borderline demonic

e_voyager

cute but darkness flows like blood around and through me. that i blame on Erebus.

shadowterm

Cute, but sounds like he's referencing slime pr0n.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but eww. that's one dirty gutter.

shadowterm

Cute, but would not last 5 minutes of exposure to my thoughts.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but probably shouldn't meet me... ever... if we were to start combining ideas, well, very bad things would happen... to others

Jer-oh-me

Cute, but I have a headache, and those notions were bad enough to begin with, so I shall throbulator at you all.

e_voyager

cute but too pure to go there. i've been there to many times to ever be clean again

Rakala

Cute, but I think you're cleaner than you say you are.

Lisky

Cute, but doesn't seem to understand the concept of inherent evil and sadism

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but doesn't understand the concept of inherent evil and sadism enough.

Yet.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Cute, but I wanted to be the object of his sadism.

Lisky

Cute, but has a creepy thing for sadomasochism

e_voyager

Cute, but there are other things just as scary.

Rakala

Cute, but I have seen better.

Lisky

Cute, but i am the cerberus, the hell hound himself, i am death incarnate and i have come to feed on the souls of the wicked