The ban game, v15

Started by Mao, November 06, 2008, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colgatecrusader

banned for cursing someone in such a horrible way.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Corgatha Taldorthar

scorpio803 is banned because it isn't really that bad. Tea aprties tend to have a lot of chicks ;)
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

yakanaj

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned because he's no StarRunner.

VSMIT

Yakanaj is banned because she is.

yakanaj

VSMIT is banned because they wish they were a StarRunner.

Keep wishing boyo.

Dagardo

Yakanaj is banned because I need something to do for the next hour.

yakanaj

Dagardo is banned because I need something to do for the next five hours.

Colgatecrusader

yakanaj is banned for needing a life
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

scorpio803 is banned because we all need a life form time to time
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

Spanky is banned because I've found that a life interferes with everything else I do.

Jer-oh-me

VSMIT is banned till he doesn't have a life.

VSMIT

Jer is banned since now that I'm on interterm break, I can have a life until February.

Colgatecrusader

banned because most of the sayings in your avatar don't make sense. (HIV from ATM machines?)

yakanaj

banned because (again) Borge Patrick Stewart.

ps. I am actually a fan of Patrick Stewart.

VSMIT

Yakanaj is banned so that I can tell scorpio803 that he should read up on what his acronyms are.

Never enter your PIN number in an ATM machine.  You could get the HIV virus.

Corgatha Taldorthar

VISMIT is unfortunately banned despite his amusing avatar.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for he failed to create a suitable pun when banning VSMIT
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Colgatecrusader

banned for being hypocritical

Corgatha Taldorthar

scorpio803  is banned for being too lazy to write out the names of the people above him that he bans

Colgatecrusader

Corgatha Taldorthar is banned for not knowing about this awesome function called Ctrl-C

VSMIT

Scorpio803 is banned because I'm sure that Corthaga can use Copy.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because copy ability is one of my forte's

Colgatecrusader

banned for unauthorized use of the French language

llearch n'n'daCorna

scorpio803 is banned for being unable, apparently, to follow the rules of the game.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned for not doing that sooner.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned because, as with many things, we try to give people enough rope to hang themselves.

... need another length?

Mao

llearch is banned because 'Well, "Name one thing you're gonna need this stupid f***ing rope for." ' is all I could think of after reading that.  Double banned if you don't get the reference.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned because you see this sort of stupid shit in the movies.

And is that right, Rambo?

Mao

llearch is banned because there was a firefight!  Continue the joke.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned because I might be wanting some bagels with my coffee.