06/01/09 [Perfect Date #17] - Regina

Started by Kipiru, January 06, 2009, 02:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 06, 2009, 05:08:08 PM
Mostly on the kissing thing. Not so much on the harem.

Are you sure you are telling the truth or are you trying to portray yourself as a decent lady?  >:3

I Like Regina... :3

Noone

Regina and Kria make me wonder if most demons are actually capable of forming stable relationships. If 'they have to do anything I say' is a prerequisite (and assuming most demons have a similar disposition)... it's not likely they would, especially if they tend to go after other demons with similar points of view. People who like to control others like that tend not to get along with each other. The large fragile ego bubbles tend to clash, not mix.
It seems to me like demons often get into short make it break it relationships. Kria, case in point. It does however, make me wonder what happens to the children of such unions(not counting full custody agreements). Kria has demonstrated that she cares for Lorenda, but it does make me wonder what would happen if that happened in a union between two demons and they weren't able to kill each other easily...

Howl

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 06, 2009, 01:49:13 PM
Quote from: Minishear on January 06, 2009, 03:05:45 AM
Well, that's a start on finding out about Regina. I wonder what Mab and Kria's stances on yaoi are.

Mab would be neutral. The Fae live for hundreds of thousands of years and dont really need to reproduce sexually to begin with...so their stance on such things would be pretty casual and dismissive.
Kria doesn't care for yaoi. Because it means less guys for her.

Good to know. I'd ask about the other characters, but for them, it seems a bit obvious... aside from Abel, of course .

Sunblink

Quote from: Aiyno on January 06, 2009, 05:20:38 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 06, 2009, 05:08:08 PM
Mostly on the kissing thing. Not so much on the harem.

Are you sure you are telling the truth or are you trying to portray yourself as a decent lady?  >:3

HEY.

I AM AS PURE AS NEWLY DRIVEN SNOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Oh who am I kidding :<

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 06, 2009, 07:18:10 AM
Quote from: Wanderer on January 06, 2009, 07:15:47 AM
Just to remind anyone who thinks they'd be willing to go for the last choice, keep in mind that "anything" is rather all-encompassing, and it is rarely a good idea to give that kind of freedom to a demon.

It's rarely a good idea to give that sort of freedom to anyone, let alone a demon...

True. Putting yourself in that situation and being eaten by a demon may be the least of your problems.

Also I hope Mab gets that nice long nap she deserves. I wouldn't have thought getting in and out of America could be so problematic before.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

techmaster-glitch

Pagan is going to have a party when he sees this.... :P

Pagan

After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 06, 2009, 01:49:13 PM
With the exception of some of the really old characters, most all characters tend to fall into generic "feline. rodent. canine. etc" categories with nothing in particular defined.  Regina in such a case would likely be "hoofed horned critter".

From her appearance, I would generally call her species (ignoring the demon part) goat.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Frederick the Great - Flute Concerto (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen