Three Words (Story version)

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, January 02, 2009, 01:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigor and isopropyl alcohol distilled from

edit: my spellcheck keeps changing "vigor" and "isopropyl," sorry.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Darkdragon

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte

Note: isopropanol = isopropyl alcohol

Sprocketsdance

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad.

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkdragon

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and

Netrogo

Insert Quote
I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sprocketsdance

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combinationof fire, gas,

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks,

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks,a mysterious object,

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks, a mysterious object, and butterfly net

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks, a mysterious object, and butterfly net. She went to

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks, a mysterious object, and butterfly net. She went to the lake carrying

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Netrogo

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks, a mysterious object, and butterfly net. She went to the lake carrying her bizarre concoction
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bradypodidae

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks, a mysterious object, and butterfly net. She went to the lake carrying her bizarre concoction and chanting silly

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

I knew it. The old maid committed unholy necromancy after her rival ate the last peanut butter and tuna fish sandwich. The sluggish oaf she summoned was not nearly as useful for the task at hand; Watering the giant lake by the villa proved rather cumbersome. So instead the oaf burned the lake with vigour and isopropanol distilled from badly fermented Altamonte; which was bad. However, the maid came to a decision on how to cleanup this horrific catastrophe and using a combination of fire, gas, month old socks, a mysterious object, and butterfly net. She went to the lake carrying her bizarre concoction and chanting silly "All of you warned for necromancy!"

:locked
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears