Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

A shiver would run down my spine as I turned to see nothing. Then I would have one of my spasms that occur at random moments, solidifying the creepiness of the moment.

How would you react if the world stopped, and you found yourself in an endless white abyss?
/)//w//(\

Lisky

http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/149 something akin to that, either that or die from dehydration in a few days... under the assumption there's even air there, and i live for more than 3 minutes without oxygen

how would you react if, while driving down the road, the car in front of you broke down on some train tracks, while a massive freight train was coming?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

I wouldn't be driving. I haven't bothered getting a driver's licence yet.

Anyhow, I'm sure the people in the car would have the sense to get out of the car if they can see the train approaching, as I could. Otherwise, it would be an excellent purging of the gene pool.

How would you react if your hand suddenly gone up in flames?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

"Richard? Are you out there?"

How would you react if the dead were in-fact alive, and the alive were in-fact dead? WHAT IF WE HAD IT ALL BACKWARDS?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Lisky

Then i would complain to Webster that they've changed the definitions of those two words, using youtube start a grass roots movement, and hope they change them back...

How would you react if you discovered that the mayor of your city/town was actually Richard from LFG?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Move at once back into my parents house.

How would you react if you discovered you were of alien birth?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Alien as in Xenomorph, alien as in foreign country/culture, alien as in extraterrestrial, or alien as in extradimensional?

How would you react if your firstborn child somehow turned out to be some anthropomorphic mow?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Tyranastrasz

I would wonder what Mab was doing in my child's cradle.

How would you react if you discovered that your parents were actually mows?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Wonder at how the genetics worked out.

How would you react if you can't detect when you're close to succeeding at a goal or one step ahead of the proverbial square one?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tyranastrasz

I would trudge on blindly until I succeeded or died trying (perhaps of old age).

How would you react if you got attacked by wolves?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd be all, "Nooooo! Look, there's a deer over there! Kill that instead!" And try to skedaddle.

This next one's concept's straight out of a game I play fairly regularly.

If you were captured, and given a choice of four ways to die, which would you choose?
A) Acid, B) Pit with spikes at the bottom, C) Thrown to a family of hungry wolves that haven't eaten in nearly a week (If they survive that long) or D) Decapitation?

Bonus invisible cookies if you choose the choice you would have to choose if you were playing the game.

shadowterm

I'd choose the wolves. Then eat them.

How would you react if you installed WoW on a computer and it said an update would take 4 HOURS to download?
/)//w//(\

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Eh, shrug it off and do something while I wait. I'm a patient guy. Plus, StarCraft demo download when we still had a modem took like, seven hours.

Either that, or just never touch WoW again, because it's not really the kind of MMO I like.

Also, half an invisible bonus cookie. :/ You got it half down.

How would you react if Skeith was all like "LOL I'VE GONE BERSERK AND WILL NOW STAB YOU WITH THIS STICK!"

shadowterm

I'd ask if the stick was a metaphor.

How would you react if WoW said four more hours after two had alrady passed.?! D8<

Edit: NOW IT SAYS 7!
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

I would laugh at myself for not expecting multiple patches to need installing.

How would you react if you made a character on Altar of Storms and added one Lungorthin, lvl 80 balance druid, to your friends list?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

@Shadowterm
I'd say that Blizzard should stop using Microsoft Minutes.
(By the way, do you know who Skeith is? >>;)

@Tyranastrasz
I'd wonder exactly what you were talking about.

How would you react if RuneScape became more popular than World of WarCraft?

Tyranastrasz

I would destroy Jagex HQ or in some other way end RuneScape.

How would you react if I did know Skeith?

shadowterm

I would ask you who Skeith is.

How would you react if I didn't care who skeith was?
/)//w//(\

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd think you were a fool for not caring about the
1st Phase of the Cursed Wave.

How would you react if your television suddenly switched to Colonel Campbell's face from MGS2, and started saying things like "Turn the television off right now. Nothing good is on, cut the power. Honestly though, you have been watching these shows for a long time, don't you have anything better to do with your time?"

I'm running out of stuff to ask! D:

Jairus

I'd ignore him, since if I recall, Campbell is trying to kill you.

How would you react if you suddenly found yourself caring for a baby you?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

... um, try and find the real owner... if i had a baby with any of the people i'm currently tempted to ask out, it'd have horns, hooves, bat wings, and claws... (think something like a cherub from doom 3 for another rough idea)

how would you react if you discovered that a girl you really liked was actually a succubus?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd probably only like her as a friend anyways, and not get into that, since I am--for the most part, though I will admit there are exceptions--gay.

How would you react if someone rearranged all the characters on your keyboard?  >:3

Lisky

I'd become mildly irritated, and be forced to either A: Buy a new keyboard or B: bust out my old compy at the rents, and get my one here setup correctly again...

How would you react if you awoke in the morning to find that there was crime scene tape being wrapped around your place of residence, as someone was killed within 50 feet of where you were sleeping, and you somehow slept through the whole thing...

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd be all "I pity da foo that doesn't let me into my house."

How would you react if you found a Pikachu on your front lawn?

Tyranastrasz

I would capture it and use it to power my house.

How would you react if you found a real pokemon, Lucario, on your front lawn?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George! :3

How would react if Doomguy tried to hide in your home from a horde of demons, including Cyberdemon?

shadowterm

I would kill the demons while rocking out to Pretender by Foo Fighters

How would you react if you were Iron Man, Bat Man, and Beowulf?
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

I would kick butt and chew bubblegum.

How would you react if you were Aquaman?

shadowterm

I would kick butt and chew bubblegum, but I'm all out of butt.

How would you react if you got Diabetus?
/)//w//(\

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd be all "Oh noez!"

How would you react if you were Kirby?