Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

besides the obvious of messing with people whenever they came over, i'd have to have myself tethered down whenever i went outside as to not fly away to my death... besides that, i'd probably get myself killed in some stupid way before getting to fully take advantage of the abilities...

How would you react if you came home one day and a message appeared on your phone, without a call back number that said "meet me outside, in 15 minutes"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Darkdragon

Be very miffed and curious since I don't own a phone which can take messages. And not worry about it since they probably don't know when I was supposed to come home.

How would you react if you came home one afternoon, took a nap and woke up a week later?

Angel

I can't tell which of these things I'd do first, but:

A) Ask around and find out what happened while I was asleep.
B) Take a shower.

How would you react if you had a "Truman Show" experience (your whole life has been filmed on cameras and shown on TV)?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

i would pity the audience and set the world on fire so we could watch it burn.

what would you do if i sent you to work in a green house on the moon?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Arcblade

Take lots of pictures, then promptly die from lack of air.  Thanks a lot.   :mowtongue

What would you do if mows existed in real life?

e_voyager

green houses have air you know. they are filled with plants of some kind or another.

i would keep it in a live willow cage and feed it tasty metals and shampoo.

what would you do you have a button that could reverse your personal gravity when ever you pushed it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tyranastrasz

I would go through a mario level. And win.

How would you react if you had a soundtrack to your life: Super Mario Galaxy's soundtrack?

Valynth

Be on acid.  All the time.

(never played Mario Galaxy and probably never will)

How would you react if a midget managed to jump on your head?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Darkdragon

Collapse in pain, probably. If not, ask if the midget has ever considered a career in basketball.

How would you react if one day you finally visited Japan and found that it has many green pipes and floating blocks?

Tyranastrasz

I would break the blocks, laughing as the rubble came down upon random passersby, and trip people into the pipes.

How would you react if you woke up one day to find yourself in.................................. Midgar!

Lisky

i would wake up, and find myself exactly were i fell asleep... Midgar is earth for those who don't know Norse mythology... now, Valhalla, and Niffelheim are 2 different stories but Midgar is in fact earth...

how would you react if you were suddenly given the powers of Loki, Norse god of mischief and death?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

you don't want to know. you truly don't but suffice it to  say i'd be having fun

what would you do if you got hit by a universal gender bender

Lisky

i picture something like this for some reason...

how would you react if you suddenly found yourself as the NSA's most wanted man, and had agents hunting you... all thanks to a mistaken identity

Arcblade

I'd probably hide in my room and become full blown psychotically paranoid.  Also, I'd wonder how I turned male. 

How would you react if the all clocks suddenly reversed AM and PM? 

Darkdragon

Wonder in amazement at how poor clockmaker's Latin are. (AM = ante meridian = Before Noon, PM = post meridian = After Noon)

How would you react if by company (or school) policy you were supposed to wear a silly tie to work (school) every day?

Valynth

I'd wear a broken noose.  It's both silly and morbid!

How would you react if every conversation you had was like a fark message board?
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Look for the "foobies" tag, and skip to just those.

How would you react if you slipped over in the bath and broke your hip?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Drase

I'd probably pass out. I have a bad habit of doing that when injured.  Upon waking up, find a towel to cover myself and make enough noise to get some attention. I do live in a dorm after all, someone would notice screaming.

What would you do if you had a Siamese twin arch enemy?

Lisky

I would be forced to kill the good me, and then steal their identity for a little while to throw the cops of myself... then after the heat cleared, go back with my evil plots after finishing medical school...

How would you react if, in a few years, you transfer to a new doctor, only to find out it's actually me?

Darkdragon

I would probably never know because this type of conversation does not crop up with my doctor at all. After all, visiting forums is not a health risk last time I checked with medical literature.

How would you react if one morning you were shrunk down to one-half of your size?

information-dead

i would freak out and kill myself

how would you react if zombies took over the earth, all except for your house, and started selling human brains at the grocery store, ONLY HUMAN BRAAAAINS.

Slowtini

I'd plant a vegetable garden.

How would you react, if you woke up as the opposite gender one day.

Draken

I would freak out for a moment, shrug, get over it, and stay inside all day as per my normal routine.  That, or go stir crazy, murdering all in my path, creating a swath of carnage and destruction that would make Dark Pegasus envious, culminating in the anhilation of my current hometown.  You know, normal reactions.

How would you react if the color spectrum had been reversed for a day?
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Darkdragon

Wonder dully why my blue pen has suddenly turned red and my red pen suddenly turn blue. Have an interesting day overall.

How would you react if DotA was made your national sport?

Stygian

With some indifference, some glee, and much whoreage of the Bloodseeker.

How would you react if you woke up in a Nepalese monastery one morning, for no apparent reason?

Cogidubnus

Well, I'd probably check to make sure that I hadn't inadvertently become the chosen one first. Barring that, I'd get my slinky and go to town.

How would you react if you found yourself in a dry, underwater cave, miles below the ocean?

e_voyager

i would check for weapons and prepare to fight either a robot master or some underwater alien / precambrian creature.

how would you react if you suddenly started growing rainbow colored hair.

Darkdragon

Go out and immediately dye it one colour and write it off as a prank somebody pulled last time I went to a party and somebody spiked the punch.

How would you react if rational predictions started to get less and less accurate?

information-dead

turn complety irrational, that way i wouldn't notice.

how would you react if the biggest, baddest boss from each and every game came to life and destroyed your house?

Lisky

I'd point and laugh at the current tenants of my old house... for i live in an apartment now... poor blue house though... it was fun while it lasted...

how would you react if you came home to find a brand new Pontiac Solstice sitting in the middle of your room, with all your things thrown off to the sides to make room for the car?