The Bestiary

Started by Brunhidden, November 24, 2008, 03:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucheek

So...do we like fill out the form for ourselves or do others do it for us...?

Corgatha Taldorthar

You need to irritate someone else enough that they'd describe your trollishness.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Reese Tora

you need to come to the attention of a moderator or the OP, who can edit the bestiary, and then they will write something based on the way you act (EG: I made a suggestion followed by some ultra-ham kow-towing and you can see the result)

If you ask to be added, I wouldn't expect to get the most flattering of descriptions. (but, you never know :P )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

silentassassin

Hazaa for it would appear we have created a scratch the ego machine fit for a forums. Ok just kidding I like this idea make sure people know trolls/people of power/random folk whom must be known for ones safety among the bowels we know as a forums.

Ah if only I had this on a few forums I started out in. Truly a device of help and knowledge this is to be used as and praise to those who use its tomes of hidden knwoledge wisely. 

Tapewolf

Aw, and here was I hoping the project had been resurrected.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

silentassassin

llearch n'n'daCorna

Well, Brunhidden started it, and then got busy. Mostly looking for work and losing his teeth, as I recall.

He might pick it up again, we'll see.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears