DMFA TeamSpeak chat

Started by Supercheese, July 08, 2006, 08:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supercheese

For all those who know or don't know, another place for random insanity is the TeamSpeak server at:

acorncafechat.homedns.org:8777

Nothing new, really... 'twould be nice to get some more folks on, though.

ElectroMotive

Aisha deCabre

Ah, yay, wonderful.  At least it's nice that the TeamSpeak chat thing isn't showing signs of going down.  I might be on a little more than usual.  Just to hang out, even if there's nobody on.  :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Supercheese on July 08, 2006, 08:57:34 PM...'twould be nice to get some more folks on, though.
I would love to join ya'll on TS, but my mic doesn't like to work.  :(

blade

Thankies for the head's up...i'll see about going on it again when my voice isn't so wonky.

Nikki

i dunno if my mic works...

plus, i dunno how to get to the thing  :(

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Hilary

This looks cool... *checks it out*

Sketchy boy

On it right now waiting.  sometimes ill get kicked off though.

xHaZxMaTx

Ya, I just signed on and was immidiately kicked off. :( It says the conection timed out.

Suwako

I can't acces it at all, servers offline....  :mowsad

xHaZxMaTx

You're right. 0_o WTF mate?

Supercheese

Well, crud. It seems other activity is interfering with the upload/download...

I'll try to have that fixed in a few hours. Bleah, I'm a bad administrator  :mowdizzy

Rowne

If it stabilizes, post back.  I might actually end up poking my nose in there just to find out what the wonderfully odd folks of the DMFA forums would talk about, at least, in voice chat anyway.

Of course, I'll likely end up getting laughed out of there thanks to my usually high-pitched Keebler God voice (which is why I tend to make fun of my voice so frequently and thusly, why I try to get involved with voice-acting related things -- after all, if you have something that you know people will laugh at ...) but what the heck?

Sketchy boy

On right now if annyone whants to chat.