10/29/08 [DMFA #947] - AVENGENCE!

Started by Turnsky, October 29, 2008, 02:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

I'm surprised that there are some people who apparently haven't heard about light therapy.

Here are some articles from the Mayo Clinic:

> Examine Seasonal Affective Disorder
> Examine light therapy
> Attack Seasonal Affective Disorder with light therapy
Critical hit!  Seasonal Affective Disorder is defeated!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

mopman

Uhhh under the circumstances are we certain Warp-Aci  is really trying for an attack?

I mean its a very neat way to get a free hug ( might even be worth the beat down after ) .
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

mopman

oops just read the previous posts and Ambers stress levels , my bad , my apologies and I think I will slip away quietly ZWWWOOOSH !
" Man is the only animal that blushes - Or needs to " Mark Twain

Howl

I am not in Canada, snow is rare here.

Jairus

The last time I saw snow for myself was about five or six years ago. We just drove through it. It doesn't snow much on the San Francisco peninsula or in the area around Sacramento out here in California. :[ Sure, it may be a pain in the neck if you deal with it on a yearly basis... but if you don't get to see it or experience it often, snow has a somewhat magical thought to it.

And I'm getting a bit off topic here, so I'm going to add that I don't think I've ever seen a Warp-Aci with claws. There, on topic.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Howl

Dagardo

I don't think I've seen snow in longer than you have Jairus. It feels like it's been like somewhere close to 10 years since I've seen it, well a good one at least, and where I live when we do get snow its usually only what seems like a few flakes at best. Like Minishear said, snow is rare here but that seems like an understatement, a drastic one at that.They've been calling for snow here but they may well wind up being wrong just like every other time they've called for it. I'm kinda hoping for it though. I miss the taste of snow cream. But if we do happen to actually happen to get a good snow that's all were probably going to get. 1

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on October 29, 2008, 10:14:55 PM
that and it's not like you guys have anything better to do..  :P

Ouch, that smarts.

I've got lots of better things to do. I could always go and spend some time working on the code for Tapewolf's archives, for example. Or keep your IRC server running. Or maintain various websites. Or work on the code for the forum. Or, like, actual work.

But instead I come here, so I can be abused by the likes of you.

You poor, poor soul. You don't have anyone else to abuse. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2008, 04:32:42 AM

Ouch, that smarts.

I've got lots of better things to do. I could always go and spend some time working on the code for Tapewolf's archives, for example. Or keep your IRC server running. Or maintain various websites. Or work on the code for the forum. Or, like, actual work.

You poor, poor soul. You don't have anyone else to abuse. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

;-]

Why do I imagine you Alt+tab through each these at a steady pace?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jer-oh-me on October 30, 2008, 04:58:31 AM
Why do I imagine you Alt+tab through each these at a steady pace?

I have no idea. Not least because I have focus-follows-mouse on, and merely move the pointer to what I wish to work on... ;-]

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2008, 04:32:42 AM

Ouch, that smarts.

;-]

Fair cop, but note that Amber should really have more important things to do than to worry about the lack of maturity (not to mention just disturbing) of a few forumites here.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on October 30, 2008, 06:02:36 AM
Fair cop, but note that Amber should really have more important things to do than to worry about the lack of maturity (not to mention just disturbing) of a few forumites here.  :U

... isn't that what I started with?

Ghostwish

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2008, 06:40:24 AM

It's the cyyycle of liiiiife... *WHACK* Ow! Okay okay! I'll stop!

Caswin

Quote from: icarus on October 29, 2008, 02:32:02 AM
Fi: THESE ARE YOUR LUNGS RIGHT? KIDNEYS? KNEECAPS? CH-YAH! I CAN NEVER TELL WITH YOU PEOPLE!
I just wanted to say, this made me laugh.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

You called?   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 30, 2008, 06:40:24 AM

hrm... must be channeling my inner bengahl, turning a discussion into a proverbial ouroboros  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..