Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 31, 2008, 07:49:23 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on October 31, 2008, 07:19:17 PM
Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 07:13:57 PM
I'm not sure what it means.
Probably a pun on punitive.

Only probably?

I mean, if the punitive damages aren't enough, I could always ask for Dagardo to get punted out, all yolks aside...

*groans loudly*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Dagardo

Only probably?

I mean, if the punitive damages aren't enough, I could always ask for Dagardo to get punted out, all yolks aside...

Did I do something I shouldn't have, are you messing with me, or what? Cuz right now I'm more brain dead than normal. This is what excessive Foamy watching can do to me.

Howl

What, pray tell, is the problem with Dagardo when he can't touch you?

Naldru

Since some people are discussing dating sims, would Leisure Suit Larry count?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on October 31, 2008, 09:04:28 PM

Only to five, his other hand is busy.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dagardo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 31, 2008, 09:12:23 PM

Well I know what the joke is here. Although I checked Wikipedia on this too and I fail to see how said game franchise counts as Dating Sim games seeing as how he simply tries to "convince a variety of young nubile women to have sex with him" as Wikipedia put it. I've played a few Dating Sims before and the main character (the player) tries to convince other people to go out with them a few times before the "fun" happens. Although from I can tell the main character actually likes/loves the people they they try to go out with. I mean come on, Larry doesn't even try to get to know these women, he just wants to get in bed with them and nothing else from what I get off Wikipedia. So no, this game doesn't really count as a Dating Sim, seeing as how
1. He isn't actually trying to date them.
and 2. he just wants to get in bed with them.
Although the name of the 7th game they released of this sex hungry *insert word I'm looking for here* makes me wanna kill something.
Damn why do I do this?

Attic Rat

Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

Only probably?

Did I do something I shouldn't have, are you messing with me, or what? Cuz right now I'm more brain dead than normal. This is what excessive Foamy watching can do to me.

Don't worry, he's just egging you on. llearch n'n'daCorna's a pun gent.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Dagardo

Quote from: Attic Rat on October 31, 2008, 09:44:45 PM
Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

Only probably?

Hm, thanks for telling me. Now I know I'm not in any kinda trouble... least not yet.

AmigaDragon

Bad boxen, no cookie! :mowcookie
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 09:46:31 PM
Quote from: Attic Rat on October 31, 2008, 09:44:45 PM
Hm, thanks for telling me. Now I know I'm not in any kinda trouble... least not yet.

Of course, you are still being pelted with puns.

So it's not all bad. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Howl

Quote from: Dagardo on October 31, 2008, 09:44:36 PM

Well I know what the joke is here. Although I checked Wikipedia on this too and I fail to see how said game franchise counts as Dating Sim games seeing as how he simply tries to "convince a variety of young nubile women to have sex with him" as Wikipedia put it. I've played a few Dating Sims before and the main character (the player) tries to convince other people to go out with them a few times before the "fun" happens. Although from I can tell the main character actually likes/loves the people they they try to go out with. I mean come on, Larry doesn't even try to get to know these women, he just wants to get in bed with them and nothing else from what I get off Wikipedia. So no, this game doesn't really count as a Dating Sim, seeing as how
1. He isn't actually trying to date them.
and 2. he just wants to get in bed with them.
Although the name of the 7th game they released of this sex hungry *insert word I'm looking for here* makes me wanna kill something.
Damn why do I do this?

You hate bad puns? Shall I give you a shovel, pickaxe, sledgehammer, or shall you just get a pair of daedric gaunlets?

Dagardo

I'll take the gauntlets, but it's not that I hate bad puns, except when they're taken too far or really bad enough where I want to hurt the one who made it... or kill them.

llearch: As long as they're not bad, stupid or utterly childish, or anything like that. I'd rather see Elvis in my refrigerator. I know what I said above this, but hat's really as long as I'm not getting pelted by them.

Damaris

I'm not loving the violence here, Dagardo. Ratchet back.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber