[Art] Zina: Check it out. It's an update. (12/13/07)

Started by Zina, July 11, 2006, 06:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Janus cute?

Why, of course!
19 (57.6%)
No, I hate Janus. GOD.
4 (12.1%)
Who?
4 (12.1%)
I guess, if you're into that kind of thing.
6 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

xHaZxMaTx

It's true! :<  I tried looking up the episode on TV-Links, but it wasn't there.  However, I know the title of that episode, which is 'Wormy'.

-EDIT-
Ah, here we go.

Zina

Shadrok

Quote from: Zina on July 12, 2007, 02:15:47 AM

Hahaha animuuuuu. Janus, Penny and Slipdance are all cosplaying as characters from One Piece. GUESS WHICH ONES. :B

Kuro, Kaya, and Usopp

e_voyager

thanks i was missing my daily does of funny.  and is penny relay playing  Kaya the one who gave them the going marry go?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

thegayhare

I've alwasy like that particular geasture on Kuro's part,  how he adjusts his glasses with the claws on

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

e_voyager

Ebil can be soo cute but then again so can watching  so many of the things here. hey i',m learning tact! only 200 more experience points and i'll have reached the next level. by the what Janus which one is you?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

Here is some art. Photoshop sucks dsajf etc. It's been raining non-stop for the past few days. Whine whine whine.
Art I guess.

Full image here
Drew this while at AC. It's the way I felt the entire time. :B

Full image here
This is Giri. She serves as a warning to others.
I want to draw a comic in this style. Lemme know what you think. Your opinions matter to me, or something.

Full image here
Ebi-Kun lords over you all.
They need to give me bigger paper to draw on while at work. Or more to do to occupy myself with.

I'm gonna try to get actual stuff colored tomorrow, but...I dunno, man.
I dunno.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 22, 2007, 10:11:45 AM
Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 05:19:56 AM
[*picceh*
Full image here

... you might catch something, though.

*badum-tsch*

nice artwork you have here..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

xHaZxMaTx

Zina

Heard all the jokes already. Come up with a better one plz.

DarkAudit

The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

superluser

Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 02:05:07 PMHeard all the jokes already. Come up with a better one plz.

k.

It's not like Anthrocon is the universal source of disease in the universe.  Heck, why would I have tried to go to Anthrocon this year, if that were the case?

Of course, it didn't really succeed.  Turns out I actually had tickets to Arthrocon.

Came back with crabs.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

Zina

bill

Zina

superluser

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 22, 2007, 03:15:12 PMmmm, the setup was a bit weak.

I blame you.

Mainly because you have to have someone set up the joke before you can tell it.  ``Why didn't you go to Anthrocon?''  ``Well, I tried to...''

And then you have to make sure that they don't know that Arthrocon `07 was actually a convention for orthopedic surgeons, which changes the punchline to ``Came back with joint surgery,'' which isn't as funny.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

DarkAudit

Quote from: superluser on July 22, 2007, 03:11:15 PM
Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 02:05:07 PMHeard all the jokes already. Come up with a better one plz.

k.

It's not like Anthrocon is the universal source of disease in the universe.  Heck, why would I have tried to go to Anthrocon this year, if that were the case?

Well... they *did* move it to Pittsburgh...
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Gornemant

Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 02:05:07 PM

You already caught something, from me, but I won't tell you what  :U

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 03:17:25 PM
I said better jokes. :C

Quote from: Turnsky on July 22, 2007, 11:06:41 AM
nice artwork you have here..
Yeah... wouldn't it be a shame if it got... broken?

Giri is kind of interesting, and as Hazmat says, it resembles Keaton's style a lot.  To be honest someone that thin is bordering on creepy, but if that suits what you're trying to do, go for it.
I saw the bear when it came out on your DA and I still don't have a coherent opinion on it...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zina on July 22, 2007, 02:05:07 PM

"... It's the only way to fly."
"..., Yiff the dead."
"... And I left my razor in the hotel room."

Need I go on?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

furry is an illusion.. art is art life is life and people will invent unnecessary labels for each. after all what the diffe3ns between a bugs bunny pic and a pic of say Bagi or maybe the Bobobo characters?  i means one of them has and ice-cream swirl for an head. perhhaps i should rant about this

Zina

e_voyager

Gornemant

Oh, forgot. Nice concept for Giri, granted it's nothing "new" so to say but can still be fun. I'd picture the comic with lots of weird body movement now and then just for the fun factor, but that's just my opinion  :3

thegayhare

Zina