Okay, a request for guest art

Started by Darkmoon, October 16, 2008, 11:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

So, I thought I still had some guest art for DMFA I could post... but I apparently used it all up the last update I ran for Amber. So, I need guest art.

I'll put up artings tomorrow. PM me through 8:00 PM tomorrow, and I'll take the submissions and post them on the site.

Last I had heard, Amber would be back on Monday.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

techmaster-glitch

Speaking of which, when are all the guest arts that have been shown going to be archived? Is it going to be included in the planned site redesign? :eager

Darkmoon

Hopefully, yes. I plan to download the whole bonus folder (which is where they reside), and then catalog it and put it back up... Just have to make sure that happens.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Darkmoon on October 17, 2008, 12:01:12 AM
Hopefully, yes. I plan to download the whole bonus folder (which is where they reside), and then catalog it and put it back up... Just have to make sure that happens.
Cool. Hey, when you do this, could you make a single zip archive of them all and post it? I(and others) would really appreciate it.

Also, if you would like help cataloging the images, I can do it.

Thanks,

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Lady Buggery

Ohhh guest arts! I wish I could get something meaningful done by tomorrow, but I just don't think it'll happen :( Especially not when my favorite character is covered in many tiny spots @_@

Slowtini

Azraelle

Y'know, I keep intending to create some fan arts and always manage to put it off.

Even if I don't make it in for this call, it's something I MUST do.

EDIT: I have sent my art du fangirl to Darkmoon via PM.  Now where's my cookie?  I was promised cookies at some point not excluding only hearing it in my imagination, but promises of a crumbly, chocolate chipped nature were nevertheless made.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

If you didn't have time to get something done for this round, you can always put something together and send it Darkmoon's way for the next time Amber is sick or indisposed.  Hopefully it will be a long time before its needed, but no one expects and artist living in the wild, white north to be healthy all the time, and he'll hold onto it until there is a need.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Ghostwish

AmigaDragon

In the guest art, it looks like Steph forgot the Pip-bite in Fi's tail. Oh well, that's just a nit-picky little thing. Nice annoyed look from Dan after Fi decides to fall down the pit on him (yes, a decision, since gravity is optional for warp aci).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Azraelle

Yes I realize I forgot the bite mark about five minutes after submitting the image.  I've kicked myself a-plenty for that.