Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

e sighs. " magic is simply a different form of manipulation energy. Erebus has taught me that much at least" E looks at Stygian. " you're not got to herald another war are you?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

Stygian seemed taken aback for a moment, a look on his face as if he had just seen or felt something that he wasn't unfamiliar with, but surprised to see again. Then, he bent slightly forward, and looked Aisha deeply in the eyes. She felt... something. It wasn't physical, but she could feel a touch of sorts on her mind, as if something had just brushed by the back of her head.
   In whose head are you? Do you think you haven't changed yourself? a voice she knew said, but Stygian's lips didn't move. For just a moment, his face seemed to shift, his nose snubbing just a bit, his fur going a bit more whitish, and barely noticeable sharp streaks of grey hinted at the edges of his face. Then, there was another voice, one that she knew even better. Don't presume too much, chica. That which you think you know may just as well kill you as what you know you don't know.
   Stygian's smile was wicked.

The next second, Salticia pushed her way in between them all. She stood before Stygian for a second, wordlessly looking up at him with cheeks still red from tears. Then, she grabbed his both arms with the lower four of hers, and began slapping him furiously with her upper pair.
   "Don't you ever do something like that again! You hear me?! Or else, I'll kill you just to make sure you're dead! Do you hear what I'm saying!? I'll nail you to the floor, and..."
   The next second, she had knocked him to the ground and was hugging him so tight you thought you wouldn't be able to be pry her off with a crowbar, and were right in your assumption.
   "Don't ever think of leaving," she said tenderly. He just held his hand on her head and ruffled her short hair.

Joat

“What a kodak moment” I think.

Gareeku

Watching Sal's reaction, Gareeku smiled softly as she and Stygian were reunited, unconsiously putting a hand on Aisha's shoulder.
"I suppose all's well that ends well, hmmm?" the wolf commented as he watched Sal and Stygian hug, before turning to the others. "I think this calls for a celebration, don't you?"

Joat

“That’s what I have been thinking for quite some time,” I say. I then get out my laptop and start typing on it. “I wonder if I can find any good internet resources to help me learn magic.”

Sylver notices this. “You were really serious about the magic comment? I thought that was just curiosity.”

Aisha deCabre

Well, it's DEFINITELY Stygian, Aisha surmised with a bit of unease as he looked back at her with a smirk that was almost poisonous.  But she had to grin a little as the slightly-evil thing was more familiar to her than the slightly-heroic.  How on Earth he actually revived, she probably would never have an idea.  But he was noble, that she knew.

"Here, here," Aisha said in response to Gareeku's statement, smiling at him.  At least they finally had pizzas and other things for a party...including a clean house.  She looked around at the dark and gothic architecture, having almost forgotten that the place had changed.  "I wonder if this place has a ballroom..."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Stygian

Stygian practically bounded to his feet, Salticia making a little yelp and clinging to him as he did.
   "But of course it has! But to dance, we must first work up the proper dizzyness. The last one to drink gets to clean up afterwards!" he stated humorously, and strode with determined steps into the main hall, eyeing it as he went and nodding while huming pleasedly to himself. "I made sure to add a pool area, a proper library, and some few other things... We're going to have a great time!" Salticia finally let him go, and straightened her clothes and rubbed the last redness from her face, now broken up into a smile.
   As Stygian walked, his clothing changed back to his ordinary all-black one, with those heavy, smooth pants, boots, wrappings, and the undone shirt. As he took off his cap, a strange, red and black halo with little spikes to it drifted to above his head.

Joat

I stop typing. “I hate search engines! They are stupid! I can’t find anything useful.”

“Welcome to the internet, Joat,” Sylver says.

e_voyager

"Stygian some times i think you are you universe version to either Mynd or sigma his archetype. Mynd never managed to die and sigma never stayed dead." e shakes is head. "oh when lives and power are at stake i guess my kind have not room to talk "  e wonders if Joat has ever tried the surfer search that he ran into in mainframe.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Joat

Something dawns on me. “Wait a sec. I have a headache. That proves without a doubt that the form is a complete success.”

“Good. But what if you want it to stop?” Sylver asks.

“I shift to a different form.”

Aisha deCabre

Aisha tilted her head as she stepped out of Stygian's way, an amused look on her face as he seemed quite in step with himself.  She spared a glance at Sal, whose sad disposition had reverted into relief.  The jaguaress knew how she must have felt...like she herself felt after Gareeku had narrowly cheated death.  "Happy for you, amiga."

What a fascinating group of individuals we have in this place...

Suddenly it was similar to what had to be hours ago, when she first walked into the house.  New faces, new presences, and unfamiliar powers abound in the atmosphere once more.  Only this time she hoped the celebration would last for much longer than it had.  Now there were more guests, to this dimension and world.  There would have to be a tour later...

Stopping her thoughts, Aisha shook her head.  The music, food, and festivites weren't going to start themselves.  She turned to the group, back-walking a little to make sure everyone else was coming too, also practicing a slightly clumsy dance move with that step.  "Well?  Let's get this fiesta started."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Joat

I press a button on the side of my laptop and the CD drive opens. I take the CD out. “I have the music!”

“You just bring that CD everywhere, don’t you?” Sylver says.

“Actually, no. This CD is fairly new, actually.”

“Oh. I thought you were holding that one CD.”

Gareeku

Smiling, Gareeku stepped aside to let Stygian inside the house, before disappearing for a couple of minutes. Returning to the living room, he was now dressed in a new attire, consisting of a black shirt, black pants and a pair of black shoes.
"Great, i'll go put it on." Gareeku said as he took Joat's CD. Making his way to the stereo, Gareeku turned it on and, putting the CD in, turned up to the volume to a loud yet comfortable level. Turning to Aisha, the wolf smiled, bowing and holding out a hand in a gentlemanly manner.
"May I have the honor of this dance?" the wolf asked with a soft smile.

Joat

It’s a techno CD. A very good one, I might add.

I shift back into wolf-being form.

“Looks like we’re in for a howling good time,” Sylver says.

I pretend to be in immense pain. “Pun… draining strength… lethal… notify… *cough cough*… next of kin…”

Sylver laughs. “You know, Joat; considering what just happened, I don’t think you should be joking about pain and death.”

“Oh. Good point.”

e_voyager

At the word Techno e jumps then relaxes. there meant the music not Forte's little sister. she was something of a demon when she was free.

Aisha deCabre

Having a pause for a few moments after returning into the room, Aisha rolled her eyes at herself, for she hadn't brought anything slightly formal to wear...but she'd make do anyway; the party wasn't formal at first.  She removed her cape and weapons belt, setting them off to the side so that she was draped neatly in her navy blue attire, and loosened the braid out of her mid-back-length hair.

She also helped with setting up things...at least with the food, which was on a table nearby.  Watching a handsomely dressed Gareeku as he put the music on, her ears flicked.  Hm, I haven't heard this one before.  Nice beat though.

When he asked her to dance, she grinned with a slight blush and bowed back, placing her hand in his.  "Of course.  The honor is mine."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Joat

*OOC: No formal attire? Try taking a look at IC Joat. He hasn’t changed clothes at all, though he did unstrap the sword, which I forgot to mention. He actually feels no need to dress formal; a result of his alignment (chaotic good), I suppose.*

“So, Joat, you gonna eat anything?” Sylver asks.

“I don’t know. I’m not really all that hungry,” I say.

“Oh, please. You? Not hungry? The way you usually eat, I sometimes suspect that you purge to keep so thin.”

“Purge? Nah, I exercise it off. Speaking of which…” I unbutton my lab coat. Then, without warning, I begin to dance. It actually looks pretty cool.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel was still in her spot on the lounge floor, oblivious to everything going on around her. But she was evidently almost done, all the tools disappeared back to wherever they had come from in the first place and only a polishing cloth remaining. Finally, with a sigh like the end of a sob, her head came up. She looked around at the redecorated room bewildered. "I didn't think the repairs took that long." She stood and turned in a circle, looking all around.

When the dance finished she called out, "Aisha, your ring is finished." With a bow, presented the ring on a palm still covered with the polishing cloth. "I hope the repairs are sufficient." The ring was bright and glittering like new and yet very old at the same time. Then Mel spotted Stygian. "Oh. I heard them say you were dead. I guess you got better."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Joat

Quote from: Joat on December 03, 2006, 12:20:56 AM
In a stroke of luck, I am not directly hit by any of the shards, though one does make a very small scratch as it passes by.

*OOC: And, of course, this fact must be taken into account.*

I stop dancing. “I’m overheating now.” I take off the lab coat. Sylver immediately notices a somewhat small cut on the lower part of my arm.

“Um, Joat. That cut on your arm…” Sylver says.

“Oh, that,” I put my hand over the cut. “I think I got it from the ice blast. It’s nothing to worry about”

Gareeku

Hearing Aisha's answer, Gareeku smiled, holding her hand as he led her to the "dancefloor", where the two of them danced together.

When the song finished, the wolf then heard Mel calling Aisha.
"I think you'd better go get your ring." he said with a smile, kissing the panthress' hand in a gentlemanly manner. As Aisha went to get her ring, the wolf looked on, noticing Mel's mannerisms. A look of concern on his face, he knew something wasn't quite right.
"Hey...are you ok?" he asked, gently placing a hand on Mel's shoulder as he spoke.

Boog

As various individuals proceeded to either get all mushy or become preoccupied Boogey realized something important. In any party, he always found his way to the nearest punch bowl equivolent. Grabbing a soda and nodding his head to the music, he relaxed a bit and... thought. First time he'd really had to relax since getting here.
"Ahh... This is why I'd first showed up here..." he pulled over a nearby chair and sat down, "Some time to kick back..."

Aisha deCabre

Aisha nodded to Gareeku as she heard Mel from nearby, smiling as she quite enjoyed the dance.  "Yeah, I'd better."  She winked at the wolf before starting over to where she was.  The panther took the ring in her hand and inspected it.

Good as new, with a bit of a new luster to it.  A quick test and the magic was also back as well.  "My thanks Mel, I owe you one," she said and placed it back on the end of her tail where it shone emerald in the lights of the room.  "You're good with your craft."

But she also noticed, a little later than Gareeku, that the girl wasn't looking too well.  She tilted her head with concern.  "What's wrong?  I hope nothing happened to make you sick or something.  Perhaps some food will help?"
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel twisted her neck around to see Gareeku. "Hey, you're looking sharp.  And I guess I'm... contemplative... at the moment. That was my first ever fight and I somehow managed to survive. I was always told I wouldn't, you see. I've been told all my life that I was too small and frail and to run away and leave the fighting to the big dragons. Finding that I can manage if I have to kind of shifted my world." Then Mel giggled, "Actually proving my grandmother wrong probably shifted several entire dimensions."

Mel smiled at Aisha, "Thank you for keeping me busy with your ring and getting me past the scared and crying part. And now you two, back to your dancing. I'll feel bad if I spoil your fun."
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e smiled. Mel's honesty with herself was something special. he walked a bit further into he house looking for something that he could not remember.

Gareeku

As Mel spoke, Gareeku smiled softly before giving her a hug.
"Well I think I speak on behalf of everyone else when I say that your were brilliant, Mel." the wolf said, "If that had been my first ever fight then I would not have laster five seconds. In a way it was a good thing you were taken into battle by the other dragons. Fighting is a terrible thing, both to witness and to take part in. I only get involved because I have to; be it for a job or to try and protect those I care about. If I could wish for no more battles or fighting then I would in a heartbeat."

Hearing Mel's other comment, Gareeku chuckled.
"Hey now, friends are much more important. Besides, you more than deserve some fun of your own." He said with a warm smile.

Joat

Sylver and I overheard this conversation. In response to Gareeku’s words, I say, “I know exactly what you’re talking about.”

I then say to Mel, “If I had a seed for every time somebody told me that I couldn’t do something, only to prove them wrong, I’d run out of dirt to put the seeds in. Let’s face it, there’s no such thing as overestimating one’s potential.”

Aisha deCabre

Nodding in agreement with the others, Aisha smiled at Mel.  "Yeah, I know how it is too.  You wouldn't believe the number of idiotas who dismissed me because of the fact I'm a girl, for example.  Escucha, fighting isn't all good...but knowing that you helped to defend a greater good, it brings a little more honor and pride to your feelings.  You can face life a little more confidently, so long as power doesn't go to your head.  You discover things about yourself that you never knew about.  A little training goes a long way for everybody."

The panther stood up, her tail swishing to get used to the feeling of the ring again.  "Besides, I wouldn't always listen to what others say, for the only one who knows you is you.  And by the way, you're welcome.  Nice to know someone who'll help if an enchantment is needed.  A dragon more so."
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

KarlOmega1

*Karl steps towards the music player and inserts a CD...it begins to play "It's my Life" by Bon Jovi*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

steps back into the room his helmet off. " i think i lost some thing but i can remember what."

Joat

“Knowing the laws of the universe, you will remember as soon as it becomes either too late or irrelevant,” I say.