10/07/08 [Perfect Date #2] - For your re-consideration

Started by Grenn, October 07, 2008, 12:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jairus

Quote from: Alondro on October 07, 2008, 10:18:37 AM
*Charline grins*  The answer for poor Jy-snack is obvious!  I'M his perfect date!  I'll take away all his doubts and fears... forever...  BY EATING HIM!!!   :mwaha

*Charles notes that subtlety is not Charline's strongest attribute*
Okay, do we remember what happened the last time someone made a comment like that? Now he's not embarrassed, he's just freaked out.

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 10:24:03 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 07, 2008, 10:22:36 AM
Quote from: Slowtini on October 07, 2008, 10:21:49 AM
You see? This is why we can't have nice things.
Sure we can. Just not for very long.
There is a way out - grab nice things and RUN!! >:D
... dibs on the Mecha Gryphon.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Janus Whitefurr

Dibs on the inventor of the Mecha Gryphon.

And his ears. ~o/ be wary /o~
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Jairus

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 07, 2008, 10:28:35 AM

No, Jy is Abel's. End of story.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 10:29:35 AM

I think Janus just wants his body.  In that case, Abel can have his soul, to wear around his neck or something.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Janus Whitefurr

I think you have your sentence around the wrong way. Abel is Jy's.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Jairus

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 07, 2008, 10:31:10 AM

I think you have your sentence around the wrong way. Abel is Jy's.
They both are each other's. Well, not yet. Not confirmed, anyway. Basically supposition. Damn it.

Lady Buggery

Awww...I think I want to cuddle him about 45% more than I already wanted to. Though I think the answer to all this is Abel xD. Abel and be done with it! :3

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 10:32:34 AM
They both are each other's. Well, not yet. Not confirmed, anyway. Basically supposition. Damn it.
With apologies to Keaton..

Lady Buggery

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 10:47:12 AM
Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 10:32:34 AM
With apologies to Keaton..

I'm all for the yaoi xD. Tis not heresy, its a beautiful, beautiful thing. Especially if those two are involved. :3

Angel

Quote from: Redwing X on October 07, 2008, 10:53:06 AM

I'm all for the yaoi xD. Tis not heresy, its a beautiful, beautiful thing. Especially if those two are involved. :3

Hee hee hee...

No, I didn't make that. I just love it.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lady Buggery

Whoa, I wouldn't go that far...wow I hope that's not true for people O_o.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Redwing X on October 07, 2008, 11:18:59 AM
That thing refers to the anime characters, not the fans. :3

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 11:21:01 AM
Quote from: Redwing X on October 07, 2008, 11:18:59 AM
That thing refers to the anime characters, not the fans. :3

Anime characters?

Ren Gaulen

DarkAudit

Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 10:25:34 AM
*Charline grins*  The answer for poor Jy-snack is obvious!  I'M his perfect date!  I'll take away all his doubts and fears... forever...  BY EATING HIM!!!   :mwaha

Okay, do we remember what happened the last time someone made a comment like that? Now he's not embarrassed, he's just freaked out.

That and he's got a better lawyer than most 'cubi...
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Ghostwish

Quote from: DarkAudit on October 07, 2008, 12:04:26 PM
Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 10:25:34 AM

With pouch privileges, no less!

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Ghostwish on October 07, 2008, 12:10:35 PM
Quote from: DarkAudit on October 07, 2008, 12:04:26 PM
With pouch privileges, no less!
He still has to ask for permission, though..

e_voyager

true but now he'll have to compete with the younger generation ( a generation is 20 Terran years right? )
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

DarkAudit

Unless Charlene is buying WotLK, Jyrras is gonna have a host of level 80 warlocks in his employ soon.

Enslave Demon ftw.

Who's eating who now?
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Naldru

Regarding cloning rays, doesn't anybody remember the Bizzaro ray?  Does anybody want to consider the possibility of a Bizzaro Jyrras?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Naldru on October 07, 2008, 02:04:48 PM
Regarding cloning rays, doesn't anybody remember the Bizzaro ray?  Does anybody want to consider the possibility of a Bizzaro Jyrras?
I don't know what was it supposed to be, but the words "Bizarro Jyrras" create some bizarre imagery in my mind. ..No, wait, that's just Dr. Jyrras from Wildy's novel.. :shifty

LionHeart

Quote from: Naldru on October 07, 2008, 02:04:48 PM
I remember it.

I think a Bizarro-Jyrras would run into trouble, especially from DC Comics...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Ted Schiller

Oh, No.  In-laws with food.  Run Away! Run Away!

With regards,
Ted

terrycloth

The bit at the bottom made me think of: http://www.badlydrawnkitties.com/new/2.html

The reason you have a cloning ray is because clones inherently want to kill their double, therefore it's something you use on your enemies. At a distance, since they often want to kill their creator, too.

Also, I bet the reason Jyrras was so upset by Wildy's Dr. Jyrras character was because he actually is a supervillain. I mean, come on, 'mining equipment' and 'farming equipment' and giant mecha-griffons? In his secret underground lair?

Jairus

Quote from: terrycloth on October 07, 2008, 03:48:03 PM
Also, I bet the reason Jyrras was so upset by Wildy's Dr. Jyrras character was because he actually is a supervillain. I mean, come on, 'mining equipment' and 'farming equipment' and giant mecha-griffons? In his secret underground lair?

Well, I see three other possibilities. One, Jyrras is a fairly private fellow, and to have himself - or a version of himself - thrown out there in front of the world like that would be very distressing, especially by a friend. Two, Jyyras is having enough problems dealing with his sexuality as is, and a book in which he is featured in what is presumably a fairly graphic shonen-ai scene. Three, and this may be stretching it, but Jyrras has never struck me as the supervillain type, as a little too smart to stoop to that level. He may build inventions and weapons that any supervillain would use, but he himself wouldn't use them that way. He's like Vetinari from the Discworld series: all the trappings of a super villain, but no desire to dirty his hands and become one.

Then again, I could be totally wrong and this whole series could end with Jyrras as Supreme Adorable Ruler of the World with Abel in Leia's slave outfit at his side and Albanion trapped as a carousel horse for all eternity while Supreme General Ti'Fiona leads Jyrras' armies to conquer other dimensions using spaceships powered by Fae while Wildy and the rest of the crew are installed as puppet leaders of their own worlds.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Jairus on October 07, 2008, 04:00:04 PM
Then again, I could be totally wrong and this whole series could end with Jyrras as Supreme Adorable Ruler of the World with Abel in Leia's slave outfit at his side and Albanion trapped as a carousel horse for all eternity while Supreme General Ti'Fiona leads Jyrras' armies to conquer other dimensions using spaceships powered by Fae while Wildy and the rest of the crew are installed as puppet leaders of their own worlds.
All hail Emperor Gianna!! :D

Janus Whitefurr

Well, I see three other possibilities. One, Jyrras is a fairly private fellow, and to have himself - or a version of himself - thrown out there in front of the world like that would be very distressing, especially by a friend.

Most likely.

Two, Jyyras is having enough problems dealing with his sexuality as is, and a book in which he is featured in what is presumably a fairly graphic shonen-ai scene.

He didn't seem too troubled until after the portion with the book (and subsequent anger at Wildy), at least from memory. After all he was pretty comfortable with the idea of gnawing Matilda's legs off because of his friendship with Dan. :b

Three, and this may be stretching it, but Jyrras has never struck me as the supervillain type, as a little too smart to stoop to that level. He may build inventions and weapons that any supervillain would use, but he himself wouldn't use them that way. He's like Vetinari from the Discworld series: all the trappings of a super villain, but no desire to dirty his hands and become one.

That's because he's Dangerously Genre Savvy. After all, his villainous literary incarnation was doing it right early in the story, what with the plan to take over the world and actually make it a better place. Unfortunately even he couldn't escape the whimsy of his henchpeoples.

Now you're just being silly.  :U

Dagardo

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 04:03:57 PM

Thats something we could all do if unless were trying to glomp him upon first seeing him.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on October 07, 2008, 04:08:59 PM
Now you're just being silly.  :U
All hail Emperor Gianna!! D:<

Quote from: Dagardo on October 07, 2008, 04:11:23 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on October 07, 2008, 04:03:57 PM
Thats something we could all do if unless were trying to glomp him upon first seeing him.
It's fine as long as you hail him too.