Photo Album! Post your info here

Started by Damaris, July 09, 2006, 07:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slavkei

It's a little dark, but...

And me being silly and looking tough:

So yeah.

Name: Daniel
Drives: 1982 Ford Granada, L6 200 ci motor, automatic 3-speed transmission.
Background: I'm a construction worker from souther Pennsylvania who works at a factory in Maryland. I'm fairly easy going, though I speak my mind constantly and will not hesistate to call out someone who I think is being an idiot. I try to be friendly towards everyone, and have a very open mind. Unlike a vast majority of the furry fandom, I have almost no sex drive. Just thought I'd throw that out there to rep'a'zent.

Netami

Jesus, you've grown gorilla arms. You could crush a tank with those guns. Or, at the very least, throw a locomotive off the tracks.

Leafar

lol,  exaggeration !
yeah he is big indeed....and the ford granada suits him well...
say, you said you work in a factory...me too...what exactly do you do?

Slavkei

Quote from: Leafar on September 09, 2006, 09:13:07 AM
lol,  exaggeration !
yeah he is big indeed....and the ford granada suits him well...
say, you said you work in a factory...me too...what exactly do you do?

I work at the main production plant for www.nvrinc.com and I take stacks of lumber and cut them into the appropriate material for the wall openings of the houses, then nail em up into jacks and headers, and send it all over to the Exteriors lines to be built into the openings and walls. So pretty much basic construction stuff. I usually work with 9' 2x4 and 2x6 though I've also done work on the Interior Doors trimline and the Oversize/bigwalls line, which uses longer 2x4, and also 19' long 2x6. So basically I toss around hefty stacks of lumber all day. And play with a saw.

Leafar

Leafar

it seens more bored you! :P

did I already show you guys my dog?

teddy is the name and licking is the game! :lol

Slavkei

Eh, here's some new ones.

First, let's get the serious one out of the way.

And now that that's done...

Y HELO THAR HAVE U HERD OF THE WURDS OF GORD?

I have no idea what's going on here.

And finally....

LigerJet

2 favorite things: A certain special someone, and adorable things.  Like kittens.

I'm a guy who lives near Cleveland, Ohio, USA.  Don't really feel like giving out my exact location, sorry.   :mowtongue  I'm a toy nut.  Legos, action figures (heck, even combine the two and you get Bionicle).  I've been fond of Transformers for a long time.  I stopped counting my collection at around 300. o_o  I'm also fond of GI Joe in its various forms.  I'm into videogames, have been for a long time.  My favorite system out right now is the Nintendo DS.  Quirky handheld ftw!  I also like comic books.  I read, on a regular basis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Gold Digger, GI Joe, Transformers, and Bionicle.  I like to read novels.  Lately, I'm on a Star Trek novel kick.  Unfortunately, I don't read as often as I should.  I really should finish that Foreign Foes novel...  as for the car I drive (I dunno, I figure I should include this), I drive an '00 Dodge Neon.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Slavkei on September 18, 2006, 02:32:21 AM
First, let's get the serious one out of the way.

.. you mean "comparatively serious", right? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Wildy

Haha! "Oh God Internets!" I laughed so hard at that!!! Its such a good thing I am alone upon seeing that. And the one before it. Very nice Slav. XD

*goes away snickering*

Lushin

/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: LigerJet on September 18, 2006, 02:53:11 AM
2 favorite things: A certain special someone, and adorable things.  Like kittens.

Don't really feel like giving out my exact location, sorry.   :mowtongue  I'm a toy nut.  Legos, action figures (heck, even combine the two and you get Bionicle).  I've been fond of Transformers for a long time.  I stopped counting my collection at around 300. o_o  I'm also fond of GI Joe in its various forms.  I'm into videogames, have been for a long time.  My favorite system out right now is the Nintendo DS.  Quirky handheld ftw!  I also like comic books.  I read, on a regular basis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Gold Digger, GI Joe, Transformers, and Bionicle.  I like to read novels.  Lately, I'm on a Star Trek novel kick.  Unfortunately, I don't read as often as I should.

By god! All the things I quoted is basically the same with me! The only difference with that is that I only read transformers comics, and not the others listed.

I also don't have that many transformer comics. I have many, many transformer toys though!

Blazehawk

Alright, I figured it was time I poked in here.  :3

I apologize in advance for the crappy picture quality, all I have right now is my cellphone camera, as my mother commandeered the real one.  :U Whenever I get it back or get another camera of my own, I'll post nicer ones.

Chilling with some tea: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/Aradne/tea.jpg

Playing Guitar Hero for the first time: http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/Aradne/guitar.jpg

Trying (and failing miserably, stupid blurry pictures) to look attractive in my old dorm room  D: : http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h130/Aradne/me.jpg

Name: Beth
Fun stuffs I like: Computers, video games, programming, art, writing, anime (Chobits, Haibane-Renmei, Ergo Proxy, Naruto, Bleach, The Slayers), metal & techno music, astronomy, just about anything occult-related, dragons (I collect them in all forms, most recent additions are the McFarlane's Dragons figures)

Leafar

well, helooo there nurse!
you didn't answer the most important...are you single? ;)

Blazehawk

I regret to inform you that I am quite taken. 
:mowmeep  I'm flattered though.  :3

Netami

Is this the ogle hot chicks thread?  :0

Blazehawk

Quote from: Netami on September 21, 2006, 03:32:42 PM
Is this the ogle hot chicks thread?  :0
I never really thought of myself as hot, but sure. :3 Ogle away!
I feel special now.  :marle

Rowne

I have to say, you look the part playing Guitar Hero, Sera.  Very Nightwish (and other similar female-lead sypmohic power rock bands).  Of this, I can't help but approve.

Slavkei

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Nikki

i shall set my pride aside for a few new pics >>

I like the first one teh best >>

*huggles her Naruto bands* oh FYI, leaf is on my head (like Sakura's), Sand is on my forehead and sound is around my neck. i need Mist and Cloud still XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Hilary

Quote from: ITOS on September 23, 2006, 10:45:58 AM
:laugh

Darkmon should ad those as emotes. :P

xD He really should. I especially like the last one, the finger goes whoosh! ^^

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne

Slavkei is Coop.

There is no doubt.

So it is said, so shall it be.

Someone get that man a giant robot.

xHaZxMaTx

And a cheese steak.

As soon as I get the cable for the camera back from my sister, I'll post sme pics of me and my family at our grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary.

Nikki

*stabs Leafar*

Now kids, no more conversations in this thread, m'kay?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 03:44:45 PM
*stabs Leafar*

:B

now, where's that you make bunny cry pic... :<

ITOS

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 03:44:45 PM
*stabs Leafar*

This generic comment was brought to you by: