Greetinglike garbage

Started by Corgatha Taldorthar, September 07, 2008, 09:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hello, new meat entering the madhouse. Found out about the webcomic through it-he, (which in turn I found out through Hacki's nitpick site. ULTIMA FOREVER!!!!!!!)

*caughs* Sorry about that.

Anyway, I found out about the comic, and I must say, it was excellent. After a few days of relentlessly poring over the thing, I can now say with some confidence that I sorta understand what's going on. It's really good, and I find my usual nitpicking instinct largely thwarted, which is always a good sign.

About me, I'm an avid chessplayer, and I'm an Rper at a Wheel of Time site. I do some writing on the side, mostly short stories, although I'm trying (lamely) to put a novel together. Anyways, I hope to be active here, and annoy you all with my continued existance.

*tips proverbial hat*
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 07, 2008, 09:53:58 AM
Hello, new meat entering the madhouse. Found out about the webcomic through it-he

Hah!  Another victim!  I'll have to keep a tally.  I swear, I'll finish the update to the Morrowind section before this month is up or die trying...

Anyway.  Welcome aboard.  Make sure you read the rules, and follow them.  Don't do anything stupid and annoy the moderators.  Apart from that, have fun!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jairus

And don't forget that anyone who gives you advice means to draw you into their trap!

Anyhoo, welcome aboard. It is very nice to meet you, Corgatha Taldorthar, and I hope that you enjoy yourself here.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh.

Chess player. I should take that up again; pity I can't find anyone around here to play...

Welcome to the nuthouse.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 07, 2008, 02:06:30 PM
Ah, a DMFAer. Pity.

you made darkmoon cry, shame on you

although proverbial hat sounds kinda cool
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Lysander

Well hello Corgatha. Wishing you a good time in this interesting pace. And luck with the storywriting.    :januscat
TytajLucheek