Skins War

Started by Darkmoon, September 11, 2008, 09:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagardo

I don't really eat any candy or sugary stuff much, so I guess I don't have a huge say in the matter, although I once tried a grapefruit without knowing you're supposed to put sugar or something on it, have never touched one since, and that was the very first time I touched a grapefruit even... oh well.

Quote from: Ghostwish on September 29, 2008, 10:53:25 PM
Two words.

Licorice sticks.

I thought you said licorice sucks. :B

Zedd

silentassassin

Dagardo

Twizzlers or not something seems to be up with DMFA, don't know if its just my computer or not but the site wont load. :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Looks fine to me here.

Although it's possible it went down for a while.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dagardo

Yeah its working for me now, could have just went down very temporarily. But now I wanna know why I cant play EuphRO again. :<

Naldru

Oh well.  At least they didn't have to face the killer peeps of doom.  (I didn't make that one up.  They were the product of the slightly demented, or at least fermented, mind of a dungeonmaster in a D&D game.)  They encased people in candy, but nobody alive knows what happened then.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Dagardo on September 29, 2008, 11:43:16 PM
I don't really eat any candy or sugary stuff much, so I guess I don't have a huge say in the matter, although I once tried a grapefruit without knowing you're supposed to put sugar or something on it, have never touched one since, and that was the very first time I touched a grapefruit even... oh well.

I peel and eat grapefruits, just like an orange. No sugar required.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Ghostwish

Quote from: Darkmoon on September 30, 2008, 07:07:25 AM
Quote from: Dagardo on September 29, 2008, 11:43:16 PM

I peel and eat grapefruits, just like an orange. No sugar required.

And this is why Darkmoon is, well, Darkmoon. Makes sense, neh?

And Naldru, god help you if you dropped a snack or something on the playing board at one of our D&D games. Although I have to admit, the slice of pepperoni terror was a fun fight, even if it did kill half the party. XD

Naldru

Quote from: Ghostwish on September 30, 2008, 09:48:51 AM

And Naldru, god help you if you dropped a snack or something on the playing board at one of our D&D games. Although I have to admit, the slice of pepperoni terror was a fun fight, even if it did kill half the party. XD
I never dropped any food on the table.  However, somebody could have dropped a five course dinner on the board and it would have gone unnoticed.  The peeps were represented by some small markers.  Full sized peeps would have been out of scale.

However, this discussion does bring new meaning to the term "food fight".
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Ghostwish

Quote from: Naldru on September 30, 2008, 09:27:44 PM
However, this discussion does bring new meaning to the term "food fight".

You're telling me. Ever had your rogue killed by gummi bears? I have. Not a very pleasant experience, I might say.

Darkmoon

I have roasted gummi bears in a fire. Those're tasty.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Reese Tora

when my older sister was in highschool, she was an aid for a science teacher,a nd got to do her own experimends when not needed for test grading and such.  She melted and recast many gimmi bears into new and interesting shapes using the bunsen burners and small metal dishes.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation