Heyo!

Started by Akisohida, July 09, 2006, 03:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Hello! Just became a member, though some of you may know me from another forum as Akisohida-Again. Just saying 'Hi' and seeing if my Avvy works :)

Edit: Apparently my avvy does not work :(
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tapewolf

Don't forget the 175x175 size limit!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akisohida

Yay! Now it works! Somewhere along the way, the background got a lil blurred and streaky and dark but oh well.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

bill

Do you have the original? I could try to make it work without the background giving issues.

Akisohida

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 09, 2006, 03:38:37 PM
Do you have the original? I could try to make it work without the background giving issues.

When I copied it from RJs webpage, my imaging program did this so I will just leave it as is. It's usually a good program (IrfanView) but it sometimes has a hiccup.

bill

Akisohida

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 09, 2006, 03:44:24 PM
Too late.

Thank you. I changed it direct from where that pic is being held since, if I DLed it, it would blur again.  :erk

bill

I think that's fine, it's an FTP of one of my friends from TBK.

Tiger_T

Saving a picture normally doesn't alter it. - Strange.

Anyway. You could also host it on Photobucket (The site can upload pictures from an URL too if you want)
Assuming you haven't got an account there yet.. You should get one (it's free) - Photobucket is very reliable and easy to use.
And it's quite handy for any picture you want to show. :mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

xHaZxMaTx

Photobucket is the only image hosting site I have and probaby ever will use.  You can now host videos there as well, but the quality is pretty bad.