Corrupt A Wish Revived

Started by Rakala, August 11, 2008, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

Granted.

Turns out you're allergic to potatoes. Too bad.

I wish for an endless void.
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

cruz928

I cant grant that . There are ancient rules even I am bound to and things I have not the power to do. ( Hug to whoever knows what that line is from)

I wish for my last wish only i have no allergies.

bradypodidae

Granted, but your sense of smell and taste are removed, so even though the potatoes are the tastiest ever, you can never enjoy them.

I wish my Internet connection was capable of 30 Mbps or faster download speeds.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

cruz928

Granted. But the computer justs starts downloading everything. eventually you get so many viruses because your computer downloade4d everything.

What would happen if I divided by Zero

Lysander

Granted, you are sucked into a black hole as the universe answered your question by attempting to divide by zero.

I wish for a dissonant harmony.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

cruz928

Granted you get dissonant harmony. for only a few seconds.

I wish that I wished for something

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you wished you were my personal assistant... and you've agreed I don't have to pay you for your services.

I wish for a spoon full of sugar in every glass of gatorade
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

cruz928

sure then you get diabetes cause you you drink too much gatorade.

I wosh for  a dormant volcanoe

Lysander

Granted, it's a very boring volcano.

I wish for the maze of the blade.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Darkdragon

Granted. You get lost in the frost.

I wish for a haiku.

cruz928

Your wish is granted

I now corrupt this wish with.
this  ugly kaiku

I wish for the white hot intensity of a thousand suns

Caswin

Granted.  It's a very efficient way of heating your house!  Of course, you can't open a window without someone whining about letting all the hot air out, never mind that it quickly approaches humanly unbearable levels of heat.  This takes a tiny fraction of a second, by the way.  There goes the neighborhood.

I wish for a voiced, fully-animated adaptation of the webcomic I'm reading.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lysander

Granted, it's animated by someone just as proficient as I (which is not) and voiced by people with just as much vocal talent as a songbird drowning in hot tar.

I wish for an intertwined scutum.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Zedd

Granted but the handle falls off as soon you hold it and later on its all rusted with a scent of cat piss

I wish I found the Citys of Gold with no liable harm to myself or my crew or least wrath of the Mayan villagers and Gods

Corgatha Taldorthar

The gold, being too heavy to actually carry away from the city, remains there while you head back to civilization to get more supplies. Along the way, your idiot crewmembers ranting about the untold riches you guys left behind lands you all in padded cells.

I wish for more mental energy when it comes time to write stuff.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Lysander

Granted, your heated focus becomes so great that you incinerate the tool you write with.

I wish for midnight games.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

bradypodidae

Granted.

I wish the squirrels would stay out of my bird feeder.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

GabrielsThoughts

granted, now if only you could keep them out of your house...although what else would you expect from a nuthouse

I wish I had super vision that allowed me to see all the colors of the visual spectrum.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Of course, that's just the same as most other people (barring the colourblind), so nobody actually notices anything.

I wish I had a little more RAM for this machine here.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkdragon

Granted. It now only runs Windows 98.

I wish for a cheating console in life.

Lysander

Granted, you now have a console that cheats on you with another dragon.

I wish for the end to be realized.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

bradypodidae

Granted, from this point forward the only physical attribute you will realize in all creatures, including people, is their rear end.

I wish the Angry Beavers was available on DVD.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's encoded in Region 15, which doesn't exist, hence it won't play in any DVD player anywhere, even the region-free ones.

I wish my feet didn't hurt.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sprocketsdance

Congratulations! You're a box, and so you have no feet to feel pain with  >:3 (yeah, didn't see that one coming -_-).

I wish I could go back to Disney World.

Lysander

Granted, but you are suffocated by all of the costumed individuals running to greet you at once.

I wish for something in the way.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Darkdragon

Granted. You are now unable to get anywhere on time.

I wish to understand the true nature of things.

Caswin

Granted.  However, you are especially intrigued by the true nature of your ability to understand the true nature of things, which leads you to your understanding of your ability to understand the true nature of things, which naturally brings you to your newfound comprehension of your understanding of your ability to understand the true nature of things...

You die utterly fascinated and begging for more.  Funny thing is, you might have understood the lot of it and extrapolated the rest if you had taken a step back and looked at the pattern somewhere down the line, but... well, that's hindsight and I'm sure you know what that's like.

I wish Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen had been more plot-driven. (Alternatively, if my corrupter has seen the movie, I wish it had been more Maestro-driven.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zedd

Granted,Yet it's filled with so much plot the douchebags begin to say it's the worse movie ever and later kill Micheal Bay with rocks and pointy sticks

I wish I had a way to clean up credit dept with a simple snap of my fingers

Draken

Granted.  The Credit Dept. is comepletely clean.  Your Debt however goes through the roof as you ignore it in favor of cleaing random places.

I wish that people would stop trying to poke each other.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lysander

Granted, you are the final victim of the poking before it stops completely, you being poked...to death!  :mwaha

I wish for the last man dancing.   :januscat
TytajLucheek