08/04/08 [DMFA #929] - Wake up call for Dan, the girls are back.

Started by Don, August 04, 2008, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KelseyPotter

Gonzo has always been my second-favourite Muppet. Sweetums is first ("Pretty lady not want Sweetums hold signs?" "Um...no." "Pretty lady let Sweetums hold something else?" "Of course, anything you like." "That best offer Sweetums had all day!").

Jairus

Quote from: KelseyPotter on August 05, 2008, 09:50:21 PM
Gonzo has always been my second-favourite Muppet. Sweetums is first ("Pretty lady not want Sweetums hold signs?" "Um...no." "Pretty lady let Sweetums hold something else?" "Of course, anything you like." "That best offer Sweetums had all day!").

"Some of our guests just get carried away."

Ah, poor Kermit. If it weren't for that fact that he hired the rest of the cast, he'd be the only sane one.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Brunhidden

while i have a softspot for sweetums too theres no way i can ignore the perfect muppetsfor anywhere on the internet 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhmjnYKlVnM

because its so true
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Ahahaha!!! The internet was made for those two! They weren't jerks: they were decades ahead of their time!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jairus on August 05, 2008, 10:43:22 PM
Ahahaha!!! The internet was made for those two! They weren't jerks: they were decades ahead of their time!

No, they were still jerks. Decades ahead of their time, but still jerks.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

silentassassin

Talonr

So... back to the thread topic. XD

I really am wondering where Shanna got her newest outfit *or at least the missing pieces of it* from, and I'm also curious as to whether or not she's realized the status of her two "sisters". >_>

Tapewolf

Quote from: Talonr on August 06, 2008, 07:14:45 AM
I really am wondering where Shanna got her newest outfit *or at least the missing pieces of it* from, and I'm also curious as to whether or not she's realized the status of her two "sisters". >_>
I can't speak for what she knows, but if she truly is a dragon, she's most likely good enough with magic to create things like that on a whim, like how Mab created Wildy's present in 431.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Talonr

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 06, 2008, 07:19:47 AM
Quote from: Talonr on August 06, 2008, 07:14:45 AM
I can't speak for what she knows, but if she truly is a dragon, she's most likely good enough with magic to create things like that on a whim, like how Mab created Wildy's present in 431.

You know, I didn't think about that.  I guess I'd always pegged "able to create materials" under Cubi abilities and didn't think about the fact that anyone who uses magic should be able to do that. :erk  Suddenly it makes so much more sense as to why she wouldn't be worried about losing so much clothing!

silentassassin

Let us have a moment of silence for all the tops lost because of Shanna.

Eowyn

What Eowyn types- bbbbanndddddaaaidd,,,,,,kkkkkkiiss

What Eowyn says- look! she has a bandaid, kiss owies?

What Eowyn means- wow, what could have actually HURT her? kiss and make better?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Eowyn on August 06, 2008, 05:14:55 PM
What Eowyn types- bbbbanndddddaaaidd,,,,,,kkkkkkiiss

What Eowyn says- look! she has a bandaid, kiss owies?

What Eowyn means- wow, what could have actually HURT her? kiss and make better?

You mean Aliyka? That was Dan, before she morphed.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alterationartist

Quote from: silentassassin on August 06, 2008, 04:31:04 PM
Let us have a moment of silence for all the tops lost because of Shanna.
Okay.

Moment's over.

TAKE IT BACK OFF!

*smack'd*
Round 9!

silentassassin

Yeah take it off *silentassassin will be in the hospital for a while don't ask*

Don

If Anna's eyes were the same as Hannah's were, she'd somewhat remind me of the flower maiden Chezza from wolf's rain..just, alot more violent.

lihua

Shanna has the creepiest eyes in her true form...

But I gotta say, I was pretty impressed with the dragon transformation, too.  Amber did the action scene really well (and Aliyka's mini-wings make me laugh).  Still, though, I think Pyroduck takes the cake as far as By-the-way-I-am-a-Dragon moments go.

The amazon trio was fun... hopefully they won't all end up being only memories after this arc, because I'd like to see them again in the future. ^^;

Brunhidden

I suddenly have the imagery of podpuppy using hannas ashes as fertilizer as an attempt to keep part of her 'alive' with them

cant be creepyer then some of the stuff thats been going on

Quote from: Jairus on August 05, 2008, 09:52:03 PM
Ah, poor Kermit. If it weren't for that fact that he hired the rest of the cast, he'd be the only sane one.

I MUST crush this notion

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jairus

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 07, 2008, 12:56:23 PM
Quote from: Jairus on August 05, 2008, 09:52:03 PM
I MUST crush this notion

My comment was that if he hadn't hired the whole cast, he'd be the sane one. It's based on a line one of the guests said to Kermit during their "interview." As it is, he might very well be the craziest of them all, even if he is also the most stable...

Kermit the Todd, however, is a disturbing notion. I wonder if the shop sells Frog Legs...

Akisohida

You think she will be angry when she realises she let Dan see her chest? I mean, she did think Dan was a girl at the time she 'sacrificed it for victory!'.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

silentassassin

Valynth

Quote from: Akisohida on August 07, 2008, 07:11:28 PM
You think she will be angry when she realises she let Dan see her chest? I mean, she did think Dan was a girl at the time she 'sacrificed it for victory!'.

Or maybe she knew he was a guy.   Think on that for long enough and your brain will catch fire.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

tiggertoo

Quote from: Valynth on August 08, 2008, 12:32:41 AM
Quote from: Akisohida on August 07, 2008, 07:11:28 PM

Or maybe she knew he was a guy.   Think on that for long enough and your brain will catch fire.

Regardless, according to Anna, it seems Shanna progressively losing clothing during an adventure is just her standard M.O. : http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_909.php -- I don't expect Shanna much cares.

Lego3400

Quote from: Liwah Forgemaiden on August 07, 2008, 11:38:19 AM
The amazon trio was fun... hopefully they won't all end up being only memories after this arc, because I'd like to see them again in the future. ^^;
Amazon Trio? Then DP must be one of the Amazoness Quartet or A Sailor Senshi in disguise! Also this line made me think of this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cNhIz_870Q