Fwee!

Started by Siirenia, August 05, 2008, 04:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siirenia

Alright, figure I'll give this a shot. I'm not big on forums, but trying something new won't hurt. Those of you from the IRC chat already know me; and I'm sure my quirks will show up even quicker here, so those that don't will know me soon enough.

I'll be around~

Suwako

Yep, I know you very well.

well, no actually but I've seen you around on the IRC. Welcome to the forums, where few souls are left to be corrupted.
watch out for people telling you to watch out and people telling you to watch out for people telling you to watch out for people.

Faerie Alex

Ah, hello. I have seen you once or twice on the IRC. And apparently I'm not the only one to put l33t beneath their avvie. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Jairus

Oh, Aiyno, you do love to kid. Why would Siirenia need to worry about stuff like that? It's not like we wish her to join us in our plans...

Seriously, welcome aboard.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Ren Gaulen

Welcome. Welcome to Clockwork Mansion. It's safer here. See those Stilt Striders? They ensure the safety.
You need: common sense, uncommon sense, lack of self-preservation instinct, resistance to high and low temperatures, bulletproofing and guns. Lots of guns.
You should: beware of the box, evil scientists, guys with swords and the people who tell you to beware of the people.
You must: follow the rules, obey the mods, venerate the immortal Empress and have fun.
And, once again, welcome. :3

Dannysaysnoo

o hai thar, glad to see you took the dive. Hope there's water in the pool!

Siirenia

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on August 05, 2008, 05:24:02 PM
You need: common sense, uncommon sense, lack of self-preservation instinct, resistance to high and low temperatures, bulletproofing and guns. Lots of guns.
You should: beware of the box, evil scientists, guys with swords and the people who tell you to beware of the people.
You must: follow the rules, obey the mods, venerate the immortal Empress and have fun.
And, once again, welcome. :3

I'm not too worried, in all honesty. I come well-equipped, andd I have very little fear of anything... The box included. There's nothing to fear but fear itself, after all. ( Not to say I won't keep an eye on Llearch and the rest of you, for good measure~ )

Pagan

You know what I'm going to say, so I won't. But welcome aboard the forums. See ya 'round
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

llearch n'n'daCorna

What confuses me is where you guys get the capital letter from.

Besides, I'm innocent. Nothing to see here, move along...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Siirenia

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 05, 2008, 06:09:22 PM
What confuses me is where you guys get the capital letter from.

It's just impulse to capitalize names or titles. I do it without thinking, anymore. And for the record, bocks... You're about as innocent as I am.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Siirenia on August 05, 2008, 06:18:00 PM
It's just impulse to capitalize names or titles. I do it without thinking, anymore. And for the record, bocks... You're about as innocent as I am.

Why, thank you, Siir. I'm honoured. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

i have a habit of not capitalizing my own name or any use of 'i' merely because i do not feel myself important enough to be a proper noun

i declare Siir to be under my protection, as platry as that sounds, and welcome. you should know at least half the people here, and its nice to talk to those who don't happen to be on the same moment you do, and have the freedom to comment on what someone said last Tuesday
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Oh teh noes! Chibi peahats! D: