Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

granted. shortly after doing so, your legs fall off. that's when they get possessed and start kicking you in the head.

I wish I knew how to fold an origami fox.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Rowne

Granted!  You find yourself playing poker with an origami Fox and it seems that you're better at bluffing than he is.  You walk away laughing with a bag of paper ships.

I wish I could draw quadrupedal critters as well as the Japanese, they never seem to run out of ideas which are endlessly fascinating to me and one of my many obsesssions.

My shopping list most certainly will include both Ookami and Twilight Princess.

e_voyager

granted but you can no longer draw backgrounds

i wish this game was movie a tab bit faster. i miss spendint time in chant and comming back to a whole lot of post.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. Ish. Only, well, since the game is moving faster, everything else has moved *much* faster. Maybe you should just wait offline a bit longer? :-)

I wish I'd got more sleep.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Trevor

Granted, you will fall in a deep, deep sleep and you will never awake again 
I wish that I had a huge army of  angry zombie frogs/cats :mowmeep   

Aridas

Granted. However, being zombies, angry at that, they roam aimlessly, with no will of their own or otherwise, acting on the only thing they know: attacking the living.

I wish someone would combine wolves and foxes into one, because of how cool it'd be.

lucas marcone

granted its the uglist mofo in all known universes even every sigle one marvel came up with.

i wish i knew every yo mama joke in the world even before some one thinks it up

Trevor

Granted, but with all that info in your head it explode :mowtongue
I wish I had a   mowcookie 

Lysander

QuoteI wish someone would combine wolves and foxes into one, because of how cool it'd be.
Well there's been a few successful mixes of lions/tigers.
QuoteI wish I had a   mowcookie
Granted.  :mowcookie Only problem is that mow haunts you for the rest of forever eating all your food and house for eating its cookie.

I wish for a black finality. :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ganted. Stand still for a moment, and I'll just paint you black.

I wish I'd managed to feel like I've managed to get something done today.

lucas marcone

Quote from: Lysander on August 11, 2006, 11:42:11 AM

not sure you actually had a complete grasp on its meaning.

finality
1. the condition or fact of being final
2. a final, conclusive, or decisive act or utterence

with that said

granted but you feel as if you passed a kidney stone as big as a buick

i wish i had  my own personal lanowar elves to do my bidding

e_voyager

granted but they revolt against you.

i wish for a goth sheep that understands how to do hair and nails that i can give to my little sister.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aridas

Dude, you guys jumped around llearch's post without even looking.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 11, 2006, 01:38:48 PM

Quote from: e_voyager on August 11, 2006, 04:08:46 PM
granted but they revolt against you.

i wish for a goth sheep that understands how to do hair and nails that i can give to my little sister.

I'll do both of them

llearch: you manage to feel like you pissed off some 300-pound musclebound freak. and guess what, your feeling was right.

e_voyager: mkay. but it sheds like you would not believe.

I wish I had superpowers.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, Flatulence Man.

Aridas: Granted. Only your nothing leaked, and something snuck in.

I wish I'd gotten home earlier - that 300-lb freak slowed me down a bit...

e_voyager

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on August 11, 2006, 04:26:50 PM
Dude, you guys jumped around llearch's post without even looking.

accutly valkyn awnsered  llearch's post before i cam and posted. tale a closte look i'll higliht it for you

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 11, 2006, 01:38:48 PM

Quote from: valkyn on August 11, 2006, 01:48:36 PM
Quote from: Lysander on August 11, 2006, 11:42:11 AM

not sure you actually had a complete grasp on its meaning.

finality
1. the condition or fact of being final
2. a final, conclusive, or decisive act or utterence

with that said

granted but you feel as if you passed a kidney stone as big as a buick

i wish i had my own personal lanowar elves to do my bidding

and now  llearch's granted but you get home sooner because you don't shake the 300-lb  person ant they follow you into you r home still doing what ever the were doing.

i wish unoffical form police would chill. i mean i accet the some times i or some one else will over step the boundies but that happens in most games. any good player knows there are times to back off and times to critized but if you critizse too much you become wose the the ones you're trying to police.

(would have speel check but i keep getting a string error.)

Rowne

Granted!  The unofficial forum police do indeed chill, in fact they find themselves frozen in ice as part of a mad plot to restore dignity to the internet.  They awaken in a dark and distant future, where they engage in a wild adventure that plays out very much like Planet of the Apes: The Musical.

Okay, that was just cruel, scratch the musical part.

I wish that Renaissance Pictures would pick up the Jack of all Trades series again, I miss seeing Bruce Campbell on the gogglebox.

(Edit: There, that reads better.)

Lysander

Really was a great show, so Granted. The problem is they changed each actor in the show like George of the Jungle 2 so it ends up a bland copy of the original with a pathetic semi-new storyline.

I wish or a sense of poison rationalitly. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Hilary

Granted, but you will overhear an unpleasant conversation on your wedding day...

I wish I could find the cable that connects my scanner to my computer.

e_voyager

granted but it is only 6 inches long

i wish i could keep track of everthing

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you keep track of everything and now accomplish nothing.

I wish for a mystical booger eater, that will not eat anything other than the boogers in my nose.

does anyone know how to spell booger?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Rowne

Jack of all trades, without Bruce Campbell?  ... nooooo~!

Granted, you get your booger-eater but the thing looks so disgusting (much like snot from Earthworm Jim) that you're no longer invited to classy tea parties and soirees or public functions.  Though this might be a blessing more than a curse.

I wish the VALVe store had a remote-controlled Manhack on sale, who wouldn't buy one of those?

e_voyager

granted but it's far to expensive for you yo buy cost more then a small country.

i wish  for the data needed to build an anti -doomsday machine.

Malakin

Granted, however it does not work and your exploded!11!1

i wish to know the counter to the insult: "You fight like a dairy farmer."
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

bill

Granted, but, I mean, seriously, who the hell uses that insult? Pity, since it's a great retort.

I wish I didn't procrastinate as much as I do.

e_voyager

granted you not procastans less but you have twice the work to do.

i wish i could give away these keys of fate.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, but after a quick round, they end up back in your posession.

(Malakin: "you fight like a cow" isn't sufficient as a counter?)

I wish I'd got up a bit earlier...

Rowne

That's open to so many forms of interpretation but I think I shall just take it as waking up.

Granted!  You can now wake up earlier, unfortunately you can now actually wake up before you go to sleep, meaning that whilst sleeping you're able to create some kind of temporal shift.  You're doomed to plummet through time either for the rest of your life or until the Earth becomes uninhabitable, whichever comes first.

Admittedly, I just ripped that off Quantum Leap.

I wish that I was feeling more creative today.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You now abound with creativity, overflowing with the juices of... of....

...... what -have- you been chewing on? Is that blood? Ewwwww. You really should wipe your chin off after chewing on baby birdies.

I wish I had skipped off to work five minutes earlier, and didn't have that nice mental image now...

Lysander

Quote from: Hilary on August 13, 2006, 12:36:22 PM
Granted, but you will overhear an unpleasant conversation on your wedding day...
Hey, someone got one of my many references. Technically your marriage has been saved.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 14, 2006, 05:28:19 AM
Granted. You now abound with creativity, overflowing with the juices of... of....

...... what -have- you been chewing on? Is that blood? Ewwwww. You really should wipe your chin off after chewing on baby birdies.

I wish I had skipped off to work five minutes earlier, and didn't have that nice mental image now...
The term is crunchy chicken. Eating them gives you strength and evil points, apparently.

Granted, you get a visual image of someone on the street actually eating a crunchy chicken. Feathers aren't bright yellow anymore...

I wish for some teen spirit. I can smell it, and it's pretty nasty, but maybe once I have it things can continue as they should. :januscat
TytajLucheek